Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: I'm Not Paying "For That F***ing Wall"

It's nice to know that Donald Trump is already making valuable friends and allies abroad.

President Fox was the WORST fucking president Mexico ever had. It would be like Trump being concerned with what Jimmy Carter or Barack Hussein Obama says about him. Irrelevant. Move on Johnny, nothing to see here.
And Mexico will fucking pay.
And as Trump said the other night, because of Fox's idiotic comments - "The wall just got 10 feet taller."
So President Fox - keep running your fucking mouth. Please.
He is not going to apologize to that orange skinned galoot Trump LOL

Fox is an EX-president
He only has an opinion but no standing.
This has been said before if the Mexicans refuse to pay for the wall then we just deduct the money from their foreign aid welfare check.

Fox is an EX-president
He only has an opinion but no standing.
This has been said before if the Mexicans refuse to pay for the wall then we just deduct the money from their foreign aid welfare check.
You aint going to do shit and Trump is not going to do shit...you are getting Rat fucked lol and deserve it

Vicente Fox: 'I'm not going to pay for that f***ing wall' - CNNPolitics.com

The Mexicans are getting antsy folks. Ex Mexican president Vicente Fox....friend of the RINOs....declared in vulgar language "I'm not going to pay for that fucking wall"......"HE SHOULD PAY FOR IT"

Hahaha....so....the wall is happening....just depends who pays for it.

And who will????

what a deluded southern cracker you are, oinky

fa6f3937067caef2a66a168a7ba1a82087343422_full.jpg

You're just upset that the wall might stop the white genocide you're so excited about.

some of us who had stood on our principles has never wavered from the fact we wanted a fence or wall built. Bush was suppose to do it and he screwed us over, Obama never wanted to instead he welcomed the invasion of illegals so they can take what little jobs their are for the legal citizens. so being in favor or a fence/wall doen'st make someone a TRUMP supporter. I just love the fact Mexico is telling us what we can do and what they won't do. they can go hell and come round all their people they didn't care to take care of

some of us who had stood on our principles has never wavered from the fact we wanted a fence or wall built. Bush was suppose to do it and he screwed us over, Obama never wanted to instead he welcomed the invasion of illegals so they can take what little jobs their are for the legal citizens. so being in favor or a fence/wall doen'st make someone a TRUMP supporter. I just love the fact Mexico is telling us what we can do and what they won't do. they can go hell and come round all their people they didn't care to take care of
they are not paying jack shit for no moron wall...that wall thing is for you suckers LOL

Since the Mexicans won't be building the wall, it will be fun watching the far right nativists melt down. Folks, simply pass a "death penalty" for businesses that knowingly hire illegal workers. That will self deport many illegals and make those in Mexico think about coming here.

Got a problem with doing both ?
There's nothing wrong with tightening our borders, along with throwing employers who hire illegals in jail.
The business death penalty needs to be passed first, to ensure that capitalists are held accountable.

Then we can add more border security.

Forum List

Back