Former Lead Singer for Stone Temple Pilots - Dead at 48

He should have died in the 90s when he was a badass. He burnt his vocals up doing all that hard shit and went mental.
IDK if it was because he went sober or if the drugs just burnt everything out..

How in the fuck are the Rolling Stones still going, for that matter? Hell, Keith probably drinks DRAINO by now..

How in the fuck are the Rolling Stones still going, for that matter? Hell, Keith probably drinks DRAINO by now..

Keith Richards has been dead since 1986. He's just been pickled by all the drugs and alcohol.

I'm surprised he lasted this long. Real issue with drugs.

It's a damn shame that some of these guys get so addicted to things that kill them.

I was a big STP fan years ago. They were a great band. I hope he found peace.

I was in college from 93-97, at the peak of the grunge thing, and STP songs were always on the cover band rotation at the local bar.

He was so hot.... oh my... that video I love it.....

He has been heading in that direction for quite some time. Not really so surprising, sadly. He just went the same way so many other celebrities and musicians went. Here is some footage of him from when he was young to him TRYING to sing more recently. Now, supposedly he was drug free here? I'm just not buying it. Lol.

No mention of Velvet Revolver?

Was it not in the link? I did not follow Velvet Revolver (my son did however) - I'm totally in love with STP "Core" - I love every song on it....

He sounded exactly like Eddie Vedder the same way the singer from Coldplay sounds exactly like Bono

Forum List

Back