put him on a respirator-----is not a good prognostic thing

I know.... it doesn't look too good. :(

Still, I wish he gets well...I hope

well------he did have a fight with his wife a few years ago---
I do not remember much about it----but I think they separated

why do you say that?

you lost me there

men who have wives LIVE LONGER----he and his wife----
kinda separated a few years ago if I remember correctly.
This is true. My grandfather went almost immediately after my grandmother died.
My cousin was killed on Pan Am flight 103. A few months later, his mom, who just couldn't take his loss, died, and shortly thereafter, her husband who was my uncle.

Last edited:
I know.... it doesn't look too good. :(

Still, I wish he gets well...I hope

why do you say that?

you lost me there

My cousin was killed on Pan Am flight 103. A few months later, his mom, who just couldn't take his loss, died, and shortly thereafter, her husband and my uncle.
Wow man....that is sad. But I believe it.

why do you say that?

you lost me there

My cousin was killed on Pan Am flight 103. A few months later, his mom, who just couldn't take his loss, died, and shortly thereafter, her husband and my uncle.
Yeah, he was an amazing man, recently married but didn't have any kids yet. They found his body still strapped inside the seat hanging from a tree in the Scottish forest. What most people don't realize about these tragedies is the victims who die are gone and finished with, but it's the friends, family and loved ones that remain are the ones that end up being punished and suffering the most.

why do you say that?

you lost me there

Yeah, he was an amazing man, recently married but didn't have any kids yet. They found his body still strapped inside the seat hanging from a tree in the Scottish forest. What most people don't realize about these tragedies is the victims who die are gone and finished with, but it's the friends, family and loved ones that remain are the ones that end up being punished and suffering the most.
I am sorry Roudy!

I am sorry Roudy!
Thanks, happened a long time ago.

I am sorry Roudy!
I understand that it happened some time ago, nevertheless, the pain still reminds to an extent. 9/11 was 15 years ago and it still stings when I think of my friends that died and the fact I happened to be away that day or I would ave been included in that list.

I am sorry Roudy!
I understand that it happened some time ago, nevertheless, the pain still reminds to an extent. 9/11 was 15 years ago and it still stings when I think of my friends that died and the fact I happened to be away that day or I would ave been included in that list.
Sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine the thousands of families that were destroyed on that day, the way my cousin's family was.

I am sorry Roudy!
Sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine the thousands of families that were destroyed on that day, the way my cousin's family was.
Oh yea, hard day to say the least, all around.

I'm happy to say that doctors treating former President Shimon Peres said Wednesday afternoon that his condition had "somewhat improved,"....but yet he remained in critical condition after suffering a sever stroke the previous evening.

Every little bit counts, get well soon Mr. Peres.

why do you say that?

you lost me there

why do you say that?

you lost me there

That is horrible Roudy :( You are so right though...it's the one's who remain, and worse, when they never know for sure :(

14470646_1226916104018589_2228265688463800032_n.png

Another dead war criminal.

Forum List

Back