President Shimon Peres Is Dead

The Mullah at your Shiite mosque is very proud of you, fanger, and he probably sent word for you to keep up the good work for Islam. You are lucky you were not one of those little boys who was given the key to Paradise so that you would be the one to step on a landmine in the Iraq/Iran war.
Love you Hoss but this comment is pretty Shallow,even for you but just encourages the Zionnuts to plague us with their obsequious form of Zio-Nazism.steve thesentinel to goodness

Don't worry too much about this, Steve, but I put you in the same category as fanger. Readers here have to be brain dead not to realize that you have never said anything against fanger's obvious anti-Semitism.
You fall into the simplistic here Hoss,Fanger has passion and is truthful in the majority of what he says,he is a believer (as I am) of human rights and the Palestinian cause.....despite the continual Zionist attacks designed to Gag any debate on the Dread Zionists(as I am).

I do not agree with him on Shimon Peres,his thoughts on Yityzak Rabin I know not but both these Gentlemen had Decency and Foresight and an honest plan for Peace.......Unlike you wretches,who mainly are only Synthetic Jews of the Human Experiment that is Israel from 1948.....as time has passed True Jews have been sidelined and in time will regrettably disappear ........ and what will Zionist Israel become.

I will stop here only to say that it is a reflection of a Good Man,A Fair Man who always had the interests of his Jewish Homeland,Israel at heart.......He is the last of the originals who formed Israel,the prodigy of David Ben-Gurion and in my opinion a Wonderful Intelligent Humane Man,my he with Respect, Rest in Peace.

as an after thought, we will never see his or his friend Yitzak, likes again in Israel.steven.......Zionist Israel is in the Wilderness again

He is like you a hateful lying POS islamonazi pig
You are just talking complete NONSENSE now,for all to see......have a bit of Respect for that Wonderful Jew Simon Peres......steve

No I am hitting you hard with the truth and you dont have any argument to refute it. You are like the rest of Team palestine a rabid nazi racist PIG

So, a Jew died.

Holocaust, holocaust! The whole world must mourn! I must drop everything I am doing and pay homage to this Jew!

Who the hell cares about some old jew dying.

So, a Jew died.

Holocaust, holocaust! The whole world must mourn! I must drop everything I am doing and pay homage to this Jew!

Who the hell cares about some old jew dying.

A lot more people than care about 1 million muslims dying

I doubt it. The Muslims care about their own dying and there are a lot more Muslims than there are Jews and cuckolded whites.

I doubt it. The Muslims care about their own dying and there are a lot more Muslims than there are Jews and cuckolded whites.

They care so much that they have killed more palestinians in one month than Israel has managed in 68 years. They have forced them to be human shields and human mine detectors with promises of everlasting paradise.
Then why haven't they wiped out the Jews if there are so many more of them, I believe the odds are 200,000,000 to 1 in the muslims favour. Not even Russia has enough nuclear weapons to stop that many muslims from attacking in force.

YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE REAL FACTS

Love you Hoss but this comment is pretty Shallow,even for you but just encourages the Zionnuts to plague us with their obsequious form of Zio-Nazism.steve thesentinel to goodness

Don't worry too much about this, Steve, but I put you in the same category as fanger. Readers here have to be brain dead not to realize that you have never said anything against fanger's obvious anti-Semitism.
You fall into the simplistic here Hoss,Fanger has passion and is truthful in the majority of what he says,he is a believer (as I am) of human rights and the Palestinian cause.....despite the continual Zionist attacks designed to Gag any debate on the Dread Zionists(as I am).

I do not agree with him on Shimon Peres,his thoughts on Yityzak Rabin I know not but both these Gentlemen had Decency and Foresight and an honest plan for Peace.......Unlike you wretches,who mainly are only Synthetic Jews of the Human Experiment that is Israel from 1948.....as time has passed True Jews have been sidelined and in time will regrettably disappear ........ and what will Zionist Israel become.

I will stop here only to say that it is a reflection of a Good Man,A Fair Man who always had the interests of his Jewish Homeland,Israel at heart.......He is the last of the originals who formed Israel,the prodigy of David Ben-Gurion and in my opinion a Wonderful Intelligent Humane Man,my he with Respect, Rest in Peace.

as an after thought, we will never see his or his friend Yitzak, likes again in Israel.steven.......Zionist Israel is in the Wilderness again

You are just talking complete NONSENSE now,for all to see......have a bit of Respect for that Wonderful Jew Simon Peres......steve

No I am hitting you hard with the truth and you dont have any argument to refute it. You are like the rest of Team palestine a rabid nazi racist PIG
So Palestinians and their supporters are"RABID NAZI PIGS"......if I had said.......JEW BOY NAZI PIG.....you would be SQUEALING TO THE MODS,THAT I WAS BEING ANTI-SEMITIC.....and no doubt some would agree with you.......and therein lies the problem on this BOARD.

WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN BANNED FOR YOUR CONTINUED RACIST,HATEFUL ABUSE AND PIG IGNORANT LIES.....You should have been thrown off this Board years ago......This was a thread to Celebrate the life of Shimon Peres......but Pheo., YOU HAVE DISHONOURED THE Great Mans name,with your prose..........which was your intention of course,You are Shameful,You are not even Jewish and Jews are not like you at all.........BUT YOU ARE A FILTHY ZIONIST......AND THUS YOU SPEAK SO DISGUSTINGLY.

You think you are hitting me hard!!!!! You stupid little Moron,couldn't punch the Skin off a Rice Pudding........What a hopeless Creature you are..steve

So Palestinians and their supporters are"RABID NAZI PIGS"......if I had said.......JEW BOY NAZI PIG.....you would be SQUEALING TO THE MODS,THAT I WAS BEING ANTI-SEMITIC.....and no doubt some would agree with you.......and therein lies the problem on this BOARD.

WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN BANNED FOR YOUR CONTINUED RACIST,HATEFUL ABUSE AND PIG IGNORANT LIES.....You should have been thrown off this Board years ago......This was a thread to Celebrate the life of Shimon Peres......but Pheo., YOU HAVE DISHONOURED THE Great Mans name,with your prose..........which was your intention of course,You are Shameful,You are not even Jewish and Jews are not like you at all.........BUT YOU ARE A FILTHY ZIONIST......AND THUS YOU SPEAK SO DISGUSTINGLY.

You think you are hitting me hard!!!!! You stupid little Moron,couldn't punch the Skin off a Rice Pudding........What a hopeless Creature you are..steve
Bravo! Well said.:clap::clap::clap:

Because they are not LIES, they are backed by unbiased links and sources. Calling you or any of the other RABID NAZI PIGS RABID NAZI PIGS is being nice, in the 1940's you would have been arrested and hung.

You are the one who dishonoured his name by resorting to your racist abuse and LIES.

As for going to the mods I tell you when and why I have reported your posts so that you know who is doing it

Because they are not LIES, they are backed by unbiased links and sources. Calling you or any of the other RABID NAZI PIGS RABID NAZI PIGS is being nice, in the 1940's you would have been arrested and hung.

You are the one who dishonoured his name by resorting to your racist abuse and LIES.

As for going to the mods I tell you when and why I have reported your posts

You should be GAGGED PERMANENTLY.........YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOUR BULL,YOU SAD MAN

Well said?
I was wondering what kind of semi literate slug had authored such lame silliness. All the capital letters and periods. Silliness like "YOU HAVE DISHONOURED THE Great Mans name,with your prose........" and "You think you are hitting me hard!!!!! You stupid little Moron,couldn't punch the Skin off a Rice Pudding........"

What kind of idiot posts such blather (and what kind of moron applauds it)? Then I noticed the Screen Names involved. TheLick has spent his entire life riding that which you evidently drive:

e2189624f37bc6159ecaca1e0e45378d.jpg

I don't give a flying f-ck about an old murdering, lying Jew bastard who dies.

Eat it, Jews. Nobody, and I mean nobody, likes you or mourns you.

It will come as a shock to you when you realise that you are the one that no one likes outside of your little clique of fellow nazi's

What kind of idiot posts such blather (and what kind of moron applauds it)?

Normally supporters of the Zionist entity that post here like Phoney, Hollow Hollie, Rude-eee, et al. and the rest of the "Sayanim choir" here applaud it. If theliq wants to respond in kind, good for him; you can have some of your own medicine back, Sayshit.

Normally supporters of the Zionist entity that post here like Phoney, Hollow Hollie, Rude-eee, et al. and the rest of the "Sayanim choir" here applaud it. If theliq wants to respond in kind, good for him; you can have some of your own medicine back, Sayshit.
Your online gee-had is hilarious.

More neo marxist racism rat boy, and mixed in with personal abuse because you know you are finished. You have no support and no sources that have not been destroyed.

Making you the moron that applauds the ranting and raving of a complete idiot that should be sectioned along with his enablers...............

Well said?
I was wondering what kind of semi literate slug had authored such lame silliness. All the capital letters and periods. Silliness like "YOU HAVE DISHONOURED THE Great Mans name,with your prose........" and "You think you are hitting me hard!!!!! You stupid little Moron,couldn't punch the Skin off a Rice Pudding........"

My own medicine? You either misunderstood me or intentionally misrepresented what I said (so I reconstructed the post you so deceitfully truncated). I certainly wasn't commenting on the content of TheLick's gibberish but rather that after years here he still writes like a minimally functional (and raving) idiot.

That poor boy still rides the bus and you apparently drive it. You make a cute couple.

66694144.jpg

Ha ha ha. Not only was that totally incoherent, you contradicted yourself five times in that response. Perhaps you should stop binge drinking and then posting crap on the Internet?

Well said?

What kind of idiot posts such blather (and what kind of moron applauds it)? Then I noticed the Screen Names involved. TheLick has spent his entire life riding that which you evidently drive:

I have to tell you it was a hilarious piece of comedy. On one hand he's upset why Palestinitians are called Nazis (which they are, IslamoNazis), then calls Shimon Peres a great man, then turns around and calls Phoenall a "FILTHY ZIONIST", forgetting that Shimon Peres one of the greatest Zionist founders of the state of Israel.

His psychologist must have his / her hands full.

Last edited:

Over 70 world leaders showed up to show respect for Shimon Peres and the state of Israel. Stop banging your head on the rug, Achmed.

Well said?

Spoken like a TRUE ZIONIST.....Zionists despised Shimon Peres because he was a Decent Jew.....unlike you Zionist Dickheads

Forum List

Back