Former GOP Candidate & Ex-Maga Traitor Challenges Trump To Debate

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An Arizona businessman who ran for US Senate in 2020 — and who recently torched his "Make America Great Again" hat using a flamethrower — has challenged former President Donald Trump to a live debate at the latter's upcoming rally and offered to donate $1 million to charity if Trump accepts.

Daniel McCarthy, tweeted a strongly worded video message for Trump on Wednesday.
"Hey, Donald Trump. This is Daniel McCarthy in Arizona. The world is waking up to your massive grift," McCarthy said --"Please stop with the smoke and mirrors and with these audits, stop with your fundraising, stop pushing this gene therapy, the sauce -- "You ushered in medical tyranny. You exploded our national debt. You relinquished our sovereignty with the USMCA trade deal. You passed more gun laws than Obama did..."

The guy just went on and on with his utter blasphemy against a supreme leader whom was ordained by Jesus; a leader that Daniel himself once worshiped...and this is how he betrays him?? Obviously, this guy is clout chasing and trying to get attention...but the arguments he is using to get attention is what I predicted would happen eventually...not because I am a fortune teller; but because Conservatives are predictable...

I've always said that -- if there is any significant pushback against Trump from his base; it won't be because he went too far right, or that his entire schtick was just trolling online and just being an asshole -- No -- the pushback will be that Trump wasn't a bigger asshole...that Trump wasn't depraved enough...the only direction is to the bottom with these folks....and once they hit rock bottom, anyone willing to come along with a shovel to keep digging; will be the next cult leader they worship....

Quit living in the past, move on, just remember the shabby way we were treated, let it seethe and grow and then take your revenge out on the dems in 2022 and going forward. Scorched earth is all the dems understand, give it to them.

The dems, MSM, and fifth column RINOs want you to live in the past....They want Trump involved to rally the dem tards. Don't fall for it.

Virginia lead the way so states and the country can be taken back if you put in the work and keep Trump at arm's length without bad-mouthing him. Let the dems, msm, and RINOs eat static as far as trump is concerned. That's how we win.

Quit living in the past, move on, just remember the shabby way we were treated, let it seethe and grow and then take your revenge out on the dems in 2022 and going forward. Scorched earth is all the dems understand, give it to them.

The dems, MSM, and fifth column RINOs want you to live in the past....They want Trump involved to rally the dem tards. Don't fall for it.

Virginia lead the way so states and the country can be taken back if you put in the work and keep Trump at arm's length without bad-mouthing him. Let the dems, msm, and RINOs eat static as far as trump is concerned. That's how we win.
^ I rest my case ^

Meanwhile, as more evidence that what I said is true....

The formerly MAGA-cult Patriot Party of Arizona just got blocked on Twitter by the Arizona GOP due to constant online attacks and rants -- that were very much like the rants of this guy.....

Again, for many of these folks, cruelty is the point...if you are not willing to be more depraved, more of an asshole, you will be purged....

FIW7QrAVIAEmdun.jpg

That's not what moving on means. lol
It worked for Virginia.....Just sayin'. ;)

On the 1/15/22 the dems will be effectively be out of power in Virginia and hopefully their failure will be complete in 2023 when the Virginia Senate elections will be held.

Even though we will have to wait two of the dem senators are kinda-sorta "good-ol-boy" blue dogs that might work with the gop on some issues (especially guns) just to keep their seats as both of their districts are otherwise red and went huge for both Trump and Youngkin.

Silly thread about a loser trying to elevate his status by invoking Trump.

And I'm referring to both Mr McCarthy and the OP.

It worked for Virginia.....Just sayin'. ;)

On the 1/15/22 the dems will be effectively be out of power in Virginia and hopefully their failure will be complete in 2023 when the Virginia Senate elections will be held.

Even though we will have to wait two of the dem senators are kinda-sorta "good-ol-boy" blue dogs that might work with the gop on some issues (especially guns) just to keep their seats as both of their districts are otherwise red and went huge for both Trump and Youngkin.
I GUARANTEE YOU that you will complain about Youngkin being too centrist when he doesn't pander to the most depraved of his base like you folks loved Trump for doing.....

For example, the Medicaid expansion has been a major success in Va for the past 3 yrs....overwhelmingly popular......Youngkin should want to gut Medicaid right?? Like he said he would....

I GUARANTEE YOU that you will complain about Youngkin being too centrist when he doesn't pander to the most depraved of his base like you folks loved Trump for doing.....

For example, the Medicaid expansion has been a major success in Va for the past 3 yrs....overwhelmingly popular......Youngkin should want to gut Medicaid right?? Like he said he would....
We will see, you know, when he takes office on 1/15....or are you one of the ones that blamed him for the I-95 debacle this past Monday? ;)

Jokes aside, sadly he will have to spend most of his time repairing the damage the dems did.

As far as taking fed money goes I'd like to see Virginia revert back to a time when we took very little fed "program" money unless it was for infrastructure due to the odious strings attached.....Oh, and not the BS "human infrastructure" you Fookin' Prawns Progs are trying to push upon us either.

"An Arizona businessman who ran for US Senate in 2020 — and who recently torched his "Make America Great Again" hat using a flamethrower — has challenged former President Donald Trump to a live debate at the latter's upcoming rally and offered to donate $1 million to charity if Trump accepts.

Daniel McCarthy, tweeted a strongly worded video message for Trump on Wednesday.
"Hey, Donald Trump. This is Daniel McCarthy in Arizona. The world is waking up to your massive grift," McCarthy said --"Please stop with the smoke and mirrors and with these audits, stop with your fundraising, stop pushing this gene therapy, the sauce -- "You ushered in medical tyranny. You exploded our national debt. You relinquished our sovereignty with the USMCA trade deal. You passed more gun laws than Obama did..."

The guy just went on and on with his utter blasphemy against a supreme leader whom was ordained by Jesus; a leader that Daniel himself once worshiped...and this is how he betrays him?? Obviously, this guy is clout chasing and trying to get attention...but the arguments he is using to get attention is what I predicted would happen eventually...not because I am a fortune teller; but because Conservatives are predictable...

I've always said that -- if there is any significant pushback against Trump from his base; it won't be because he went too far right, or that his entire schtick was just trolling online and just being an asshole -- No -- the pushback will be that Trump wasn't a bigger asshole...that Trump wasn't depraved enough...the only direction is to the bottom with these folks....and once they hit rock bottom, anyone willing to come along with a shovel to keep digging; will be the next cult leader they worship....

Someone needs attention

Trump is the first person to run as a Republican to talk and act like a Prog. And he actually held his tongue a bit if that is to be believed. There is pent up frustration for many Repubs to be the same. They are losing the battle in winning over people because they let it happen.

Trump is the first person to run as a Republican to talk and act like a Prog. And he actually held his tongue a bit if that is to be believed. There is pent up frustration for many Repubs to be the same. They are losing the battle in winning over people because they let it happen.
So wouldn't talking like a progressive make Trumpers/Conservatives not support him -- or are you saying talking like a progressive makes it easier to win over more voters??

Why wouldn't being the most Conservative far right candidate, win over more voters??

If McCarthy is really a Republican, why doesn't he want to debate Brandon instead?

Trump is out of office, Sleepy Joe rules the land now.

Or is trying to denounce the 74 million Little Trumpsters more important than actually changing our nation's policies?

Forum List

Back