Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

I don't. I enjoy the fact that he doesn't get there's been no court proceeding for trump. so he has nothing to say there. he trapped himself. It's what a good leftist always does in here. That's why this is so easy.

And the poor dimbulb thinks plea agreements under duress are part of case law.

Duress?

Cohen is a convicted felon. It's already done.

How dense can you possibly be? Mueller threatened Cohen with 65 years in jail until he gave him the fake confession for something that's not illegal.

Liar.

Post it up.

It's not surprising that you don't read any actual news. Even the NYT has the info.

He will be sentenced on Dec. 12 before Judge William H. Pauley III. Though Mr. Cohen faces a maximum of 65 years in prison, the plea agreement provides for a far more lenient sentence: The government calculated the sentencing guidelines at from 51 to 63 months and the defense put them at 46 to 57 months. A final guidelines determination will be made by the Probation Department, but the ultimate sentence will be determined by Judge Pauley...

Michael Cohen Says He Arranged Payments to Women at Trump’s Direction
Imbecile, the court has no obligation to honor Cohen’s plea agreement; which is actually between Cohen and prosecutors, not between Cohen and the court.

Duress?

How dense can you possibly be? Mueller threatened Cohen with 65 years in jail until he gave him the fake confession for something that's not illegal.

Liar.

Post it up.

It's not surprising that you don't read any actual news. Even the NYT has the info.

He will be sentenced on Dec. 12 before Judge William H. Pauley III. Though Mr. Cohen faces a maximum of 65 years in prison, the plea agreement provides for a far more lenient sentence: The government calculated the sentencing guidelines at from 51 to 63 months and the defense put them at 46 to 57 months. A final guidelines determination will be made by the Probation Department, but the ultimate sentence will be determined by Judge Pauley...

Great. Where's the duress part?

Oh, let's see:

Mueller: We've got you for 65 years if you don't cooperate.
Cohen: What do you mean?
Lanny Hillary-Handler Davis: Say something to make Trump look bad.
Cohen: I paid off the hooker who has blackmailing him
Mueller: Sounds like a campaign fraud to me.
Davis: That's the ticket! That's the ticket! He paid off the hooker to help Trump's campaign.
Cohen: Trump paid me back with his own money.
Davis: That doesn't matter. Just say it was to help his campaign
Cohen: Okay. It helped his campaign
Mueller: Deal. 4-5 years.
Imbecile, the court is not attached to his plea agreement. The court can still give Cohen 65 years. All Cohen does by pleading guilty to charges you morons claim are non-crimes is to add more time to his sentence. :eusa_doh:

Rightwing freaks are fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

Professor Smith continued, “None of these expenditures helped Mr. Trump’s campaign
And there ^^ is the entire foundation of his argument. And also why it is wrong. Trump, of course, did this with the specific intent to aid his campaign.

And, of course, this is not the final word. It is the opinion of a private citizen who is a shill for deregulating all campaign finance.

what court proceeding exactly?

Don't hold your breath waiting for a credible answer from him.
I don't. I enjoy the fact that he doesn't get there's been no court proceeding for trump. so he has nothing to say there. he trapped himself. It's what a good leftist always does in here. That's why this is so easy.

Duress?

They don't let you plea guilty to things that are not crimes.

Jesus

Don't hold your breath waiting for a credible answer from him.

Duress?

They don't let you plea guilty to things that are not crimes.

Jesus
Exactly. And no lawyer is going to plead guilty to noncrimes. Rightards are delirious and desperate.

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

A guilty plea is an admission of guilt.
Guilty of what is the question. Sorry bubba name the crime

Look it up yourself, loser.
You're like a child covering their eyes because the house is on fire.
I don't have to look anything up. I know the answer because I actually listened to experts who know law tell me so. You listen to talk show hosts
Actually, we’re listening to the lawyer who pled guilty to committing that crime. He says it is a crime and he’s facing jail time over it. Why would anyone in their right mind take your word over his?? :dunno:
If Mueller only had those to charges against him, he wouldn't be going to prison.

Look it up yourself, loser.
You're like a child covering their eyes because the house is on fire.
I don't have to look anything up. I know the answer because I actually listened to experts who know law tell me so. You listen to talk show hosts
Actually, we’re listening to the lawyer who pled guilty to committing that crime. He says it is a crime and he’s facing jail time over it. Why would anyone in their right mind take your word over his?? :dunno:
If Mueller only had those to charges against him, he wouldn't be going to prison.
Says you, but you’re a proven fucking moron. Want even more proof of that?

Mueller had nothing to do with this. Mueller teferred Cohen to the SDNY.

If you EVER say something even half way intelligent, it will only happen if you plagiarize a smart thought from someone else.

Guilty of what he allocated to. Do you not understand the process?

I'm not sure what Allocated means in this situation. But if you are referring to saying what Mueller wanted to hear in order to get Allocated 4-5 years instead of 65, then you are correct.
Your not sure what allocates means because you don’t know anything about this process.

It means he had to stand up in front of a judge and say he did acts which constitute the elements of a crime. He then had to plead guilty to that crime. The judge was very detailed in her questioning. And he was detailed in his answers.

Mueller didn’t tell him what to say, ijit, because when you allocate, there has to be independent documentary or other hard evidence to support what you say. For the specific purpose of no one pleading to a crime they didn’t commit.

You’re welcome.

I know what Allocution is. You clearly don't.
You obviously don’t ijit. Because I told you what it is.

Learn something or shut up

Duress?

Liar.

Post it up.

Oh, let's see:

Davis: That's the ticket! That's the ticket! He paid off the hooker to help Trump's campaign.

None of that is in your link, liar.

You have nothing that backs your claim.

I'm not sure what Allocated means in this situation. But if you are referring to saying what Mueller wanted to hear in order to get Allocated 4-5 years instead of 65, then you are correct.
Your not sure what allocates means because you don’t know anything about this process.

It means he had to stand up in front of a judge and say he did acts which constitute the elements of a crime. He then had to plead guilty to that crime. The judge was very detailed in her questioning. And he was detailed in his answers.

Mueller didn’t tell him what to say, ijit, because when you allocate, there has to be independent documentary or other hard evidence to support what you say. For the specific purpose of no one pleading to a crime they didn’t commit.

You’re welcome.
something that isn't a crime isn't a crime. sorry but that is just a fact. And it was arranged in the way it was because he plead out. stupid ass. The judge read from a script.

Post the crimes cohen plead to and was convicted of then prove it wasn't a federal statute.

You’re welcome.
something that isn't a crime isn't a crime. sorry but that is just a fact. And it was arranged in the way it was because he plead out. stupid ass. The judge read from a script.

And that's one reason why plea bargains are not case law.

No, dope. It's not case law because no case was made. The defendant plead guilty.

Liar.

Post it up.

Oh, let's see:

How sad to not understand how the corrupt prosecution process works.

It's unlikely such a low profile person as yourself will ever be the target of a politically motivated prosecutor, but still, understanding how such a process unfolds wouldn't hurt you (that is if you are capable of such grokking).

You’re welcome.

No, dope. It's not case law because no case was made. The defendant plead guilty.

Well finally, an admission that his plea deal is not a legal precedent that can be used against Trump. Just like a broken clock....

Liar.

Post it up.

Oh, let's see:

How sad to not understand how the corrupt prosecution process works.

It's unlikely such a low profile person as yourself will ever be the target of a politically motivated prosecutor, but still, understanding how such a process unfolds wouldn't hurt you (that is if you are capable of such grokking).

What a loser to make assertions that are not in evidence.

You’re welcome.

Well finally, an admission that his plea deal is not a legal precedent that can be used against Trump. Just like a broken clock....

Precedent? WTF are you talking about?
Cohen is convicted, dope. Just as convicted as if there were a trial.

You’re welcome.

nope not the same thing. it's been explained to you in this thread and there is no need to repeat it. we know you're whining normally. need a tissue now?

nope not the same thing. it's been explained to you in this thread and there is no need to repeat it. we know you're whining normally. need a tissue now?

Guilty is guilty, dope. Convicted is convicted.

again, I can say I am guilty of drinking water under oath, doesn't make it a crime. how many times is that now? you going for a record on stupid?

again, I can say I am guilty of drinking water under oath, doesn't make it a crime. how many times is that now? you going for a record on stupid?

The federal statute he was charged with violating is quite real, dope.

Look up his plea and show us why the charge was not an actual statute.

And has been explained to you, no prosecutor is ever going to charge you with drinking water. So, no, you can’t plead guilty to drinking water. Your dumb ass analogy fails you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back