Former Democrat Presidential Candidate Blasts Obama

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
th

[Showing the years] :eusa_whistle:

Won't see this in the Lame Street Media. As Doug Ross @ Journal blog points out, one has to go to a foreign source to read what former Senator Bob Kerry has to say about our current president and his policies.

Former U.S. Senator Bob Kerrey thinks President Barack Obama, a fellow Democrat, was re-elected in 2012 because he 'sucked less' than former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

The Nebraskan straight-talker told MailOnline in an exclusive interview that Obama isn't up to the job of bringing liberals and conservatives to the table to rescue America's slowly choking entitlement programs.

And Obama, he said Wednesday in his Manhattan office, knew full well he was lying when he promised that the Affordable Care Act would allow Americans to keep insurance plans they liked.

'He had to know he was misleading the audience,' Kerrey said quietly, recalling the newly minted president's countless promises as Congress and the public debated his signature health insurance overhaul.
[As close as he could come to calling King Barry a liar]

Read the story with links @ Obama 'sucked less than Romney': Former Sen. Bob Kerrey, a DEMOCRAT, uncorks a Nebraska-sized tornado on the president, slamming him for Obamacare lies and saying he's not up to saving Social Security | Mail Online

I guess that all depends on your tollerance for suckiness

Former U.S. Senator Bob Kerrey thinks President Barack Obama, a fellow Democrat, was re-elected in 2012 because he 'sucked less' than former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

Now THERE'S a news flash ...

I agree with him. As bad as it is Obama did suck less than Mitt. And, I'm not sure I see an improvement upon mitt in the gop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZ2MTsNcMU&list=PLJdYRfQuif3Jsw8cPKvZGhRhu_YWWJBvo&feature=share]Shit vs Shinola - YouTube[/ame]

And because you haven't a clue, here's one fer ya.

Mitt is the Shinola.

In discussing suckiness though we have to look at the overall suckiness of the Republican party when their least sucky candidate was Mitt Romney

RW is tne kost quoted poster, what a crocm of shit, its the same scietific reasoning from which we get acrylamide or global warming

In discussing suckiness though we have to look at the overall suckiness of the Republican party when their least sucky candidate was Mitt Romney

Only a committed Ayerite with his anti-American semen seeping from his posts would see it that way or dare say it.

On the chance you are ignorantly sincere in your belief, I will inform you of this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZ2MTsNcMU&list=PLJdYRfQuif3Jsw8cPKvZGhRhu_YWWJBvo&feature=share]Shit vs Shinola - YouTube[/ame]

I guess that all depends on your tollerance for suckiness

Everyone here at USMB who doesn't have you on ignore must have a very high tolerance for suckiness.

I am the most quoted poster on the board.....they eat my stuff up

How would you know this???

Wow, and what a dubious distinction!

While you're at it, why not also claim the title of "biggest troll"?

You must credit one for the other.

Maybe the exercise in uniting around Romney was to get over any Mormon issues and fundamental Christian thing. The point was they unified around conservative principles that went beyond the usual rhetoric.

Whatever fear they had of worse consequences was enough to get him nominated.

It is a shame there is still division between far right and moderates who keep selling out to unconstitutional compromises.

The same division exists in the Democrat party, they are just better at silencing the dissidence than the Republicans and Libertarians who are too honest and independent with their Constitutional views and won't compromise like the Democrats are willing to in order to win.

RW is tne kost quoted poster, what a crocm of shit, its the same scietific reasoning from which we get acrylamide or global warming

Drinking early this morning?

work WITH your drugs

He makes more sense than you two.

(He OBVIOUSLY was posting on the fly or is prevented full access to or full visibility of the keyboard, you dumbasses.)

Everyone here at USMB who doesn't have you on ignore must have a very high tolerance for suckiness.

I am the most quoted poster on the board.....they eat my stuff up

How would you know this???

Wow, and what a dubious distinction!

While you're at it, why not also claim the title of "biggest troll"?

You must credit one for the other.

It was in all the newspapers

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Statistics

Maybe the exercise in uniting around Romney was to get over any Mormon issues and fundamental Christian thing. The point was they unified around conservative principles that went beyond the usual rhetoric.

Whatever fear they had of worse consequences was enough to get him nominated.

It is a shame there is still division between far right and moderates who keep selling out to unconstitutional compromises.

The same division exists in the Democrat party, they are just better at silencing the dissidence than the Republicans and Libertarians who are too honest and independent with their Constitutional views and won't compromise like the Democrats are willing to in order to win.

When talking suckiness of Republican candidates you had:

Kinda sucky: Mitt Romney

Sucky: Huntsman

Mega Sucky: Newt Gingrich

Sucky beyond comprehension: Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, Michelle Backmann, Herman Cain. Rick Perry

Forum List

Back