Former CNN reporter: CNN is all about one thing..and it's not journalisim

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
His warning is especially chilling today, when the integrity of the press matters more than ever. Unfortunately, in the past 20 months CNN’s management has let down its viewers and its journalists by sidelining the issues and real reporting in favor of pundits, prognostication and substance-free but entertaining TV “moments.”

Former CNN Reporter: "CNN Is All About One Thing... And It's Not Journalism" | Zero Hedge

Another former cnn journalist comes out and yet the lefty loons still can't take a warning, they still can't see the crooked MSM. There have been a few former journalist who have spilled the beans and you can't get it through the heads of zombies. CNN LIES over and over again.
I mean my gawd there is a video of them faking like they were in Iraq.

the sooner the zombies can connect this ---------------->
upload_2017-1-27_20-41-45.png

the sooner the loons might realize what it means when we say " MSM" The ELITES control what news goes out, the sooner it might make it clearer as to pushed propaganda, brainwashing...

Thomas Jefferson

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Ah yes, lying sons of a bitches are trying to suppress free speech, and we are seeing a psychotic President, with a bunch of shitty enablers. Not a good future for this nation because we are eventually going to face what to do with a psychotic as President.

• Banned
Thomas Jefferson

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Ah yes, lying sons of a bitches are trying to suppress free speech, and we are seeing a psychotic President, with a bunch of shitty enablers. Not a good future for this nation because we are eventually going to face what to do with a psychotic as President.

No you see , TRUMP is doing exactly what America is suppose to be. But your over vaccinated brain can't seem to comprehend that information.

• Banned
Thomas Jefferson

First Amendment

“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”
The New World Order | Jeremiah Project

Thomas Jefferson

First Amendment

No you see , TRUMP is doing exactly what America is suppose to be. But your over vaccinated brain can't seem to comprehend that information.

What is America 'supposed' to be?

Forum List

Back