Former Classmate Of Both Candidates: 'Barack Will Smoke Romney' In Debates

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Lakhota, May 29, 2012.

1. copsnrobbers

copsnrobbers I call it as I see it

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    Two Social Security numbers for starters. His relationship with Wright, Ayres, Islam.

2. chesswarsnow

chesswarsnow "SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +651
    Sorry bout that,

1. This thread still catching some flak?????
    2. Obama got his ass handed to him!
    3. I want to see the next debate too, I am sure Romney will out gun Obama again, its really not a fair fight, but I still want to see Obama get his ass stomped!

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    Take your pick:

Bill Clinton's Campaign Promises

with space for writing the date the promise was fulfilled.

1 "Vote for me and we'll produce more natural gas in Texas." - "Dallas Morning News" January 11, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

2 "The West should establish a $60 billion fund to help stabilize the Russian ruble." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

3 "I will streamline the federal government and change the way it works, cut 100,000 bureaucrats and put 100,000 new police officers on your streets of American cities." - New York City, July 16, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

4 "I promise you I will never bash public employees." - "Dallas Morning News" June 18, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

5 "I would want the first judge I appointed to believe in the right to privacy and the right to choose." - PBS, July 7, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

6 "[What] would work is to raise the top tax rate on people with gross incomes above $200,000 to 35 or 36 percent and put a surtax on people with incomes of a million dollars or more a year." - "Time" July 20, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

7 "We should pay up -- and pay now -- the past dues we owe to the U.N." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

8 "If I become president, we will keep a glatt kosher kitchen in the White House." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

9 "Under our health care system, all Americans will have access to quality and affordable health care through coverage from their employer, or if they're unemployed, through their government." - Jersey City, NJ, October 29, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

10 "I want a leaner bureaucracy and more investment." - "Time" July 20, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

11 "A national apprenticeship program for non-college-bound young people so they can get good jobs, fully fund Head Start -- those things are not terribly expensive." - "Face The Nation" (CBS), October 6, 1991 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

12 "To the fathers who have chosen to abandon their children by neglecting their child support: Take responsibility for your children, or we will force you to do so." - New York City, July 16, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

13 "U.S. [NATO] troop levels can be safely reduced to a force in the range of 75,000 to 100,000." - "Europe" October 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

14 "As soon as the Pentagon issued a study which said there was no basis in national security for discriminating based on the sexual orientation of Americans who wish to serve in the military, I said I would act on the study." - Los Angeles, CA, May 18, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

15 "I am going to send Al Gore to Capitol Hill to take the lead in passing our program in the first 100 days of the new administration." - Little Rock, AR, July 10, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

16 "I would bring in all the players within the first 60 days and tell them to develop a national health care plan." - "Dallas Morning News" October 7, 1991 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

17 "The Clinton-Gore Administration will view the support of generic industrial technologies as a priority mission." - Clinton's "Technology: The Engine of Economic Growth" September 21, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

18 "My first priority would be to pass a jobs program, to introduce it on the first day I was inaugurated." - St. Louis, MO, October 11, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

19 "My plan offers $50 billion in new investments over the next four years -- new incentives for the private sector, and investment tax credit, urban enterprise zones, new business tax incentives, research and development incentives, and others." - "Arizona Republic" June 28, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

20 "At the very least, 10 percent of the $76 billion that the government now spends each year on research should be redirected from the Pentagon's research budget to civil efforts." - Clinton's "Technology: The Engine of Economic Growth" September 21, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

21 "We can give you a country again where we are pro-growth and pro- environment. Where we are pro-business and pro-labor, where we are pro-civil rights and pro-civil order, where we are pro-family and pro-choice." - "Portland Oregonian" July 26, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

22 "When it comes to AIDS, there should be a Manhattan Project." - Los Angeles, CA, May 18, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

23 "We can pledge right now that for every dollar we reduce the defense budget on research and development, we'll increase the civilian research and development by the same amount." - Georgetown University, November 20, 1991 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

24 "I want to increase federal funding for research, prevention, and treatment [for AIDS]." - Jersey City, NJ, October 29, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

25 "I support a strong American role in the U.N. and with the European Community to end Serbian aggression. I have supported the use of multilateral military force, if necessary." - "Europe", October 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

26 "My administration will stand up for democracy and buttress democratic forces in Haiti, Peru, and throughout the Western Hemisphere." - (AP) August 14, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

27 "We need not just a new generation of leadership, but a new gender of leadership. This is a minority I enjoy being in." - "Phoenix Gazette", July 15, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

28 "Those who can [after two years on welfare] will have to go to work, either by taking a job in the private sector or through community service." - "Putting People First" Date fulfilled [ / / ]

29 "The United States should lead the fight to slow global warming, instead of dragging our feet and ignoring important scientific data." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

30 "I want to appoint one person, one man or woman, to oversee and coordinate all federal efforts related to this issue [AIDS]." - Jersey City, NJ, October 29, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

31 "A Clinton-Gore Administration will not permit American firms again to sell key technologies to outlaw states like Iraq." - (AP) August 14, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

32 "I certainly will give every consideration to Hispanic candidates for the Supreme Court." - "Dallas Morning News", July 2, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

33 "The old adage 'mi casa, su casa' will be true when my house is the White House." - "Dallas Morning News", July 2, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

34 "All the money by which we reduce defense research and development I would put immediately into domestic, commercial research and development." - "Dallas Morning News", August 16, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

35 "I will elevate economics; create an Economic Security Council similar to the National Security Council." - Los Angeles, CA, August 13, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

36 "My administration will reduce our forces, but maintain a credible presence in Europe and Asia." - "Portland Oregonian", September 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

37 "I want people like some of you in this audience to be part of a Clinton Administration, not because or in spite of your sexual orientation, but because America needs you." - Los Angeles, CA, May 18, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

38 "You live in a country that makes it harder to raise children than any country in the world. You vote for me and I'll give you family values." - "Portland Oregonian", July 26, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

39 "If I become president, I will have a cabinet that looks like America." - "Portland Oregonian", July 26, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

40 "After this election is over, I will continue to reach out to the American people. I'll get back on a bus when I'm president. I'll go back and have town meetings, and let ordinary people ask me questions. I will not hide behind the walls of the White House." - (AP) September 25, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

41 "My strategy puts people first by investing more than $50 billion each year over the next four years to put America back to work -- the most dramatic economic growth since World War II." - (AP) June 22, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

42 "With the dwindling Soviet threat, we can cut defense spending over a third by 1997." - Georgetown University, November 20, 1991 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

43 "I propose that the U.S. must take the lead in putting together a bridge loan to help Russia make the transition from its old system to its new economy." - New York City, April 1, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

44 "Middle-class taxpayers will have a choice between a children's tax credit or a significant reduction in their income tax rate." - "Putting People First" Date fulfilled [ / / ]

45 "Vote for me and we'll conserve more energy all over America." - "Dallas Morning News", January 11, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

46 "We'll restore the dignity of blue collar work by guaranteeing an apprenticeship program to every non-college bound student in the United States of America." - San Diego, CA, June 15, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

47 "We will link China's trading privileges to its human rights record and its conduct on trade and weapons sales." - Los Angeles, CA, August 13, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

48 "We'll seek to raise the average goal for automakers to 45 miles per gallon." - Philadelphia, April 22, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

49 "We'll pass a national bottle bill to encourage recycling by creating small deposits on all glass and plastic bottles." - Philadelphia, April 22, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

50 "I will not raise taxes on the middle class to pay for these programs." - East Lansing, MI, October 19, 1992 Date fulfilled [ / / ]

*sigh* Details, details. :lmao:

4. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,961
    No, you play the Nazi-Left game. Equally as sick... mocking 6 million dead for your partisan politicing is the resort of the intellectually lacking. Lacking.

5. Trajan

Trajan conscientia mille testes

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,763
    :eusa_think: