Former CIA Director John Brennan: ‘Trump Should Be Ashamed Of Himself’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The president spoke to CIA agents in unprepared remarks that included a suggestion to violate international law.

Former Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan said Saturday that he is “deeply saddened and angered” by President Donald Trump’s “despicable display of self-aggrandizement” during a speech in front of CIA employees.

Speaking at the spy agency he spent months disparaging, Trump attacked the media for accurately reporting the crowd size at his inauguration, criticized reporters over claims he removed a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office and told his audience that “probably almost everybody in this room voted for me.”

In his first press briefing, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer attacked reporters and also pedaled the lie that “this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period,” despite photos and crowd estimates clearly saying otherwise.

Standing in front of a wall studded with 117 chiseled stars ― each for an agent who died in the line of duty ― Trump also told CIA officials that the U.S. should have “kept the oil” after invading Iraq.

“Now I said it for economic reasons,” he said. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil.”

Taking Iraq’s oil would be a violation of international law and United Nations agreements.

Also, Trump never acknowledged or paid any tribute to the wall of 117 chiseled stars of fallen CIA agents - which he was standing in front of.

Fucking Islamist Brennan should be ashamed of himself

along with all the Muslim Brotherhood people Hussein Obama The Traitor put there!

He deserves jail time!

aw , 'brennan' was appointed by 'Hussein obama' , who cares what 'brennan' thinks Lakhota eh ??

There is no greater traitor than John Brennan.....apart from Eric Holder scum!

Hope President Trump is listening.

The president spoke to CIA agents in unprepared remarks that included a suggestion to violate international law.

Former Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan said Saturday that he is “deeply saddened and angered” by President Donald Trump’s “despicable display of self-aggrandizement” during a speech in front of CIA employees.

Speaking at the spy agency he spent months disparaging, Trump attacked the media for accurately reporting the crowd size at his inauguration, criticized reporters over claims he removed a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office and told his audience that “probably almost everybody in this room voted for me.”

In his first press briefing, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer attacked reporters and also pedaled the lie that “this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period,” despite photos and crowd estimates clearly saying otherwise.

Standing in front of a wall studded with 117 chiseled stars ― each for an agent who died in the line of duty ― Trump also told CIA officials that the U.S. should have “kept the oil” after invading Iraq.

“Now I said it for economic reasons,” he said. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil.”

Taking Iraq’s oil would be a violation of international law and United Nations agreements.

Also, Trump never acknowledged or paid any tribute to the wall of 117 chiseled stars of fallen CIA agents - which he was standing in front of.

removed a bust of Martin Luther King Jr.

Yo8 didn't think I would catch that would you? Thought you would slip it by?

You beat me to it. Was just about to post this. And indeed, he should've said something about the fallen CIA agents, but of course he doesn't behave like a normal human being and is wildly inappropriate and disrespectful no matter what the situation, like some sort of right wing sociopath, so I'm glad Brennan reamed his ass.

Forum List

Back