Former C.I.A. Chief supports Select Committee Investigation

The truth actually hurts rubes' little minds.

BS-Meter.jpg

Disagree. I'm not conclusively saying that the Obama administration was negligent, but they have definitely been withholding the full truth from us. That's more than obvious.

Please tell me you are not actually stupid enough to believe this is a truth-seeking endeavor.

Nothing that goes on in Washington is without its partisan reasons, but I used to live in South Carolina and Trey Gowdy has a fairly good reputation for being honest and forthcoming, at least as much as a politician can be, anyway. With him running the committee I don't believe it's going to be merely a fishing expedition. If he doesn't find anything, he strikes me as the kind who will say so and not keep pushing the envelope.

Bullshit. He will never say so. He will ALWAYS say that he has questions.

Bush never hid anything about the attacks in order to bolster his re-election.

You have no way of knowing if Bush hid anything, because your hack overlords never bothered to look.

so pelosi, reid, ny times and wash post, msnbc, cnn, and george soros didnt investigate this issue? My god harry reid tried and failed miserably to investigate romney finances, yet they have half the democrats vote for war and they dont investigate?

either there is t anything or the democrats are very lazy and incompetant.

Please tell me you are not actually stupid enough to believe this is a truth-seeking endeavor.

Nothing that goes on in Washington is without its partisan reasons, but I used to live in South Carolina and Trey Gowdy has a fairly good reputation for being honest and forthcoming, at least as much as a politician can be, anyway. With him running the committee I don't believe it's going to be merely a fishing expedition. If he doesn't find anything, he strikes me as the kind who will say so and not keep pushing the envelope.

Bullshit. He will never say so. He will ALWAYS say that he has questions.

Par for the course even after a shit ton of hearings, liberals still bitch about iran contra

The White House has forced Congress to move for a Select Committee. They have been obstructing the investigations at every turn.

Just keep on setting those partisan benchmarks, kids. I can't wait to see them turned around on you.

Of course, that is when your goldfish-like amnesia will kick in...

Being respected in South Carolina is not a badge of honor. I've actually started topics in past years about just how fucked up politics are in South Carolina.

This is the state where a Republican called Nikki Haley a raghead. This is the state where the married bible thumping Governor abandoned his post to hump his Argentinian "soul mate" and couldn't stop bragging about her every time he got near an open mic. This is the state where the same adulterous Governor used the bible to justify why he was not going to resign. This is the same state where the Republicans of that state elevated said adulterer to federal office! They felt he was the best guy they could find to represent their wants and needs!

So when you tell me Trey Gowdy is a good ol' South Carolinian boy, my spidey sense starts to tingle.

Funny how narrow minded left wingers forget that the US was run for eight years by a sexual predator who was aided by his enabling wife in exchange for political power. Let's see some outrage about the possibility that the world class enabler who swore to ruin the lives of women who were molested by her husband with the "bimbo eruption" aka "nuts and sluts" squad might be the democrat party's choice to run as president. .

Forum List

Back