Former C.I.A. Chief supports Select Committee Investigation

But it's a phony scandal made up by the GOP, right?

It's a fishing expedition. The rubes won't quit until they find that damned stand down order, even if they have to forge one.

I don't know what is taking them so long. It is right there, next to the Kenyan birth certificate.
Yes, they are fishing for documents and information the White House is refusing to turn over.
What is the administration hiding?

It's a fishing expedition. The rubes won't quit until they find that damned stand down order, even if they have to forge one.

I don't know what is taking them so long. It is right there, next to the Kenyan birth certificate.
Yes, they are fishing for documents and information the White House is refusing to turn over.

They are hiding the videotape of Obama watching while they died.

Disagree. I'm not conclusively saying that the Obama administration was negligent, but they have definitely been withholding the full truth from us. That's more than obvious.

Disagree. I'm not conclusively saying that the Obama administration was negligent, but they have definitely been withholding the full truth from us. That's more than obvious.

Please tell me you are not actually stupid enough to believe this is a truth-seeking endeavor.

Please tell me you are not actually stupid enough to believe this is a truth-seeking endeavor.

Nothing that goes on in Washington is without its partisan reasons, but I used to live in South Carolina and Trey Gowdy has a fairly good reputation for being honest and forthcoming, at least as much as a politician can be, anyway. With him running the committee I don't believe it's going to be merely a fishing expedition. If he doesn't find anything, he strikes me as the kind who will say so and not keep pushing the envelope.

Yes indeed, forget about the talking points, let's clear up once and for all what the CIA's mission in Benghazi was. What was in the classified documents Congress was given and the public wasn't.

While were at it lets declassify all the PDB from the summer of 2001 too.

Was Oswald working for the CIA in the fall of 63. Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes indeed, forget about the talking points, let's clear up once and for all what the CIA's mission in Benghazi was. What was in the classified documents Congress was given and the public wasn't.

And Bigfoot. Don't forget Bigfoot.

Area 51?

Area 51?

What is the government hiding?

Nothing that goes on in Washington is without its partisan reasons, but I used to live in South Carolina and Trey Gowdy has a fairly good reputation for being honest and forthcoming, at least as much as a politician can be, anyway. With him running the committee I don't believe it's going to be merely a fishing expedition. If he doesn't find anything, he strikes me as the kind who will say so and not keep pushing the envelope.

Being respected in South Carolina is not a badge of honor. I've actually started topics in past years about just how fucked up politics are in South Carolina.

This is the state where a Republican called Nikki Haley a raghead. This is the state where the married bible thumping Governor abandoned his post to hump his Argentinian "soul mate" and couldn't stop bragging about her every time he got near an open mic. This is the state where the same adulterous Governor used the bible to justify why he was not going to resign. This is the same state where the Republicans of that state elevated said adulterer to federal office! They felt he was the best guy they could find to represent their wants and needs!

So when you tell me Trey Gowdy is a good ol' South Carolinian boy, my spidey sense starts to tingle.

Last edited:
The CIA wants an investigation, huh? This is the CIA that helped lie America into invading Iraq, tortured POWs to death in secret prisons, and has killed thousands of civilians for ten years across two continents via remote-controlled planes? This is the CIA that thinks that there might be a scandal regarding Benghazi?

Last edited:

Well they were hiding the memo saying they needed to blame a video to preserve the illusion that Obama's foreign policy was a success. So it isn't a stretch to think they are hiding much more.
Why don't you want to know what happened? Why arent you outraged the president and his administration lied to you?

Well they were hiding the memo saying they needed to blame a video to preserve the illusion that Obama's foreign policy was a success. So it isn't a stretch to think they are hiding much more.
Why don't you want to know what happened? Why arent you outraged the president and his administration lied to you?

Why aren't you outraged Fox News lied to you?

Why did you not demand the same amount of scrutiny for the several embassy attacks that occurred on Bush's watch? Why are you buying into a very carefully framed picture and not demanding your hack media sources look into the bigger picture of what was going on in the Middle East? How many embassies were asking for more protection, and how many resources were available to fulfill all the demands? Things like that.

This is how I know you and your fellow rubes aren't actually seeking the truth. You goldfish easily swallowed the lies fed to you by hack partisans and then have the umitigated gall to pretend to be outraged over being lied to by the government. :lol:

I'm pissed at the whole lot of you. Left, Right, the media, the demagogues, Obama, the rubes. You all fucking suck. There isn't a critical thinking bone between the whole bunch.

Last edited:

Why aren't you outraged Fox News lied to you?

They didn't. I dont watch Fox news. I didnt vote for Fox News. Fox News is not the president of the united states. Bush never blamed an embassy attack on a video. Bush never hid anything about the attacks in order to bolster his re-election. The deflection and false equivalence is really pretty stale by this point.
Do you have any other deflections or witty remarks so everyone here will know exactly how big a douchebag you are?

Forum List

Back