Former black panther DESTROYS John Lewis on Tucker Carlson tonight

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'John Lewis wants to oppress black America'. In this explosive interview on Tucker 'Carlson Tonight'. Former Black Panther party member Mason Weaver does not mince his words by saying that John Lewis is an illegitimate Congressman who keeps getting richer while the black people in his district and in the US get poorer. Mr Weaver describes John Lewis as a democratic representative 'in their pocket', working for the democratic interests. - Tucker Carlson Tonight - Fox News.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TADA!!!! The people are fighting back , this lying pos. He's not the hero MSM is making him out to be.

More blacks need to step up and speak out. Only if they do will they be able to achieve true liberation from the "plantation" that blacks like Lewis would sentence them to live in. Weaver sounds like he's grown up and past his youthful idealism and grasped reality.

'John Lewis wants to oppress black America'. In this explosive interview on Tucker 'Carlson Tonight'. Former Black Panther party member Mason Weaver does not mince his words by saying that John Lewis is an illegitimate Congressman who keeps getting richer while the black people in his district and in the US get poorer. Mr Weaver describes John Lewis as a democratic representative 'in their pocket', working for the democratic interests. - Tucker Carlson Tonight - Fox News.

TADA!!!! The people are fighting back , this lying pos. He's not the hero MSM is making him out to be.

Holy fuck! He just obliterated Lewis! He made an excellent presentation on how the Black Caucus has failed black America.

I agree with the OP. Malcolm X had it right. It's time to stop playing by the rules. Monsters like Trump will always win when you play by the rules.
Its that mindset that lands so many black people in prison every year. Maybe you guys should start following the rules and things will get better for you? Just a thought.

He's absolutely right, John Lewis is a back stabbing traitor to his own people. He chose to curry favor with the racist Democratic Party instead of standing up to their oppression. He turned his back on his own people, just look at his district and you can see his failure as a civil rights leader. He's a fraud.

I agree with the OP. Malcolm X had it right. It's time to stop playing by the rules. Monsters like Trump will always win when you play by the rules.
Its that mindset that lands so many black people in prison every year. Maybe you guys should start following the rules and things will get better for you? Just a thought.
Wrong? How? Malcolm X's philosophy never got a chance to play itself out! Meanwhile Trump stole his strategy and used it on white people, and now he's the president!

He's absolutely right, John Lewis is a back stabbing traitor to his own people. He chose to curry favor with the racist Democratic Party instead of standing up to their oppression. He turned his back on his own people, just look at his district and you can see his failure as a civil rights leader. He's a fraud.
Agreed. John Lewis chose to compromise for peace rather than fight for victory. And now his dumbass is paying the price.

Wrong? How? Malcolm X's philosophy never got a chance to play itself out! Meanwhile Trump stole his strategy and used it on white people, and now he's the president!
Its playing out today, and it isnt working well for you guys.

Turning Martin Luther King Jr. Into An Anti-America Revolutionary Diminishes His Power

More blacks need to step up and speak out. Only if they do will they be able to achieve true liberation from the "plantation" that blacks like Lewis would sentence them to live in. Weaver sounds like he's grown up and past his youthful idealism and grasped reality.
I wonder, would Lewis be able to tell us how white Dem dick tastes?

Turning Martin Luther King Jr. Into An Anti-America Revolutionary Diminishes His Power
I agree. You racist honky's have been trying to do that for decades, and succeeded on November 8. You must be so giddy right now.

I agree. You racist honky's have been trying to do that for decades, and succeeded on November 8. You must be so giddy right now.
Im not seeing videos of mob attacks on black people, but i see thousands on white people. You guys are violent; not us. Violence has always been your problem, at least in my lifetime. Anything that happened before that is irrelevant to me.

Agreed. John Lewis chose to compromise for peace rather than fight for victory. And now his dumbass is paying the price.
No, he joined the enemy...the Democratic Party.

Im not seeing videos of mob attacks on black people, but i see thousands on white people. You guys are violent; not us. Violence has always been your problem, at least in my lifetime. Anything that happened before that is irrelevant to me.
You're seeing thousands of mob attacks on white people? Then you must be a dumb fucking rube who is particularly susceptible to white supremacist propaganda. But then again, literally EVERYONE on this board knows that about you.

No, he joined the enemy...the Democratic Party.
You're right. He compromised for a cheap peace back then. Which finished completely failing on November 8. Meanwhile Malcolm X, a republican, was the one with the right approach. Compromise has failed. Malcolm X was willing to spill blood. That's the only way big things get done.

Yup, he's basically saying what Trump has been saying since last year. That Democrats are race baiting whores that have left the black community holding the bag for over 50 years.

Actually he chose to incite a civil war by using his stature to question the legitimacy of the election. Watch his career go down the toilet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back