Former Aide on Obama: He Really Doesn’t Like People!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Former Aide on Obama:
'Stunning that He’s in Politics, Because He Really Doesn’t Like People'

Clinton, being Clinton, had plenty of advice in mind and was desperate to impart it. But for the first two years of Obama’s term, the phone calls Clinton kept expecting rarely came. “People say the reason Obama wouldn’t call Clinton is because he doesn’t like him,” observes Tanden.

“The truth is, Obama doesn’t call anyone, and
he’s not close to almost anyone.
It’s stunning that he’s in politics, because he really doesn’t like people. My analogy is that it’s like becoming Bill Gates without liking computers.”

Maybe it has to do with Obama being told........
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." – Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek

No. He really doesnt like people. He won't even help out his own brother in need.

Romney on the other hand does like people. He goes out of his way to give his time and money in serving others.

No. He really doesnt like people. He won't even help out his own brother in need.

Romney on the other hand does like people. He goes out of his way to give his time and money in serving others.

Right...!! Obama brags about "It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"
point is Obama wants to government to take care of his brother!

$brothershut.jpeg

Right...!! Obama brags about "It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"
point is Obama wants to government to take care of his brother!

View attachment 21818

Funny, that's what his brother said too. " I don't need Obama to take care of me, his government policies is doing that for me.".
U.S. assistance to Kenya grew "exponentially" during the administration of President Barack Obama.

Exactly. And that really ties into the media chatter we're hearing from the MSM today ahead of tonight's townhall-style debate. They're trotting out their stale, old "Romney-doesn't-connect" meme again today. Trouble is, 60 million people are likely to tune in tonight and find that what they've been told about Romney isn't true. Just like last time.

The guy has been active in his church all his life, and doing just exactly what they accuse him of not being able to do... "connecting with people". As in most churches, the lay ministry deals with people in troubled times, during sickness, deaths, and upheaval. Add that to his business experience which necessarily requires an air of calm authority and you've got a guy perfectly positioned to "connect" with a crowd.

I suspect the liberal media are about to be busted on another distortion tonight. :thup:

We know Obama doesn't like us or our country he wants to fundamentally TRANSFORM IT..

and he's well on his way, we are all being transformed into the poor house.

YEA!

Forum List

Back