forgotten classics: streets of fire

Jun 29, 2017
Dallas
I LOVE this movie. it has ALL of the elements of a bad ass 80's flick, bangin soundtrack, a pickaxe fight, diane lane, car crashes, and an all american bad ass cleanin up the town (michael pare as cody)
this movie should have been more popular.

Crossroads

Crossroads

That was a lot better movie than I think it ever got credit for. I read somewhere that Steve Vai played both sides of the guitar duel.

My all time favorite Vai:

He did Ralph did a pretty good job of pantomiming the guitar too

Absolutely. There's nothing worse in a movie than when someone who doesn't actually know how to do something isn't properly schooled on how to convincingly fake it. You see it a lot with firing guns, I've noticed.

Crossroads

Crossroads

That was a lot better movie than I think it ever got credit for. I read somewhere that Steve Vai played both sides of the guitar duel.

Absolutely. There's nothing worse in a movie than when someone who doesn't actually know how to do something isn't properly schooled on how to convincingly fake it. You see it a lot with firing guns, I've noticed.

oh dont get me started on that one LOL

Crossroads

Crossroads

oh dont get me started on that one LOL

Most often what gives away a non shooter of guns in a movie is the droopy elbow.

Forum List

Back