Forget Trump...Democrats Have Been Saying That Whites And Christians Can't Be Objective All Along

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
trump-gonzalo.jpg

It's amazing the to see the ridiculous outrage from all sides against Trump, when he let slip that he thinks that the judge in his trial, who is a member of a racist pro-amnesty group, can't be objective and fair in his trial. This is highly ironic, because every day we see examples of how the left is constantly claiming that racism still exists in this country, and that people in positions of power are abusing it because of race.

Are we to believe that a Latino judge cannot be a racist who is a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association? La Raza means "The Race" in Spanish.

trump-tool-600-ci.jpg

Democrats want everyone to think that whites and Christians are racists. They claim that white cops are targeting blacks, that Christians are unfair to homosexuals. Democrats claim that anyone who represents their protected classes can't be racist, and their actions should be beyond reproach. In this case we have a judge who is an illegal immigration advocate who was given a life-long appointment to the federal bench by Barack Obama. Don't you think he owes Democrats a debt of gratitude????

Donald Trump, like any American citizen, has the right to a fair trial by a fair and impartial judge or jury. He feels that he can't get this from this judge, and he has a valid case. The judge has removed one of the plaintiffs from the trial because of a lack of credibility and unsealed evidence and released it to the media, then tried to reseal it after reconsidering, so Trump wants the judge to recuse himself. It's his right to ask. The left doesn't seem to feel he has this right.

CkB_n-uUgAE3Ttf.jpg:medium

liberal-hypocristy-on-racism-and-sexism.jpg

In the liberal mind, only whites can be racist. As such, accusing a non-white of racism, is hypocrisy in their small closed minds.

I think you make a point in the racism of the liberal left. they scream that a black man can't get a fair trial with an all white jury, or at least a jury that isn't mostly black. Kinda tells a person their feeling of equality. Never mind if the actual crime rate is driven by minorities, facts be damns.

What I get out of what they are saying is that either the whites are dishonest in convicting a black man, or a black man is dishonest in getting a black man off. The truth and evidence? They are secondary.

The real victims in this story are white people and Christians.

In the liberal mind, only whites can be racist. As such, accusing a non-white of racism, is hypocrisy in their small closed minds.

Actually, I think in the mind of a liberal everyone lies, as they do. No one is honest. In the conservative mind juries are fair regardless of the makeup because people are basically honest and are not going to put people in jail because of the color of their skin. This isn't 1960.

There is someone on this forum who claims to be black and once stated black people can't be racist.

Clearly that person is a fucking idiot. Anyone that claims that groups X, Y, and, Z cannot be racist is either lying or a buffoon. Likely both.

La Raza means "The Race" in Spanish.

It can also mean, "The People". but the two groups aren't related.

Even RedState.com says so.

What I get out of what they are saying is that either the whites are dishonest in convicting a black man, or a black man is dishonest in getting a black man off. The truth and evidence? They are secondary.

No, what they are saying is that a group of whites convicting a black man on skimpy evidence is probably wrong, and they'd be less inclined to do it with at least one black person in the room.

Donald is the poor, poor victim, considering that he has a poor choice in legal representation, who did not do their legal research..

Donald Trump, like any American citizen, has the right to a fair trial by a fair and impartial judge or jury. He feels that he can't get this from this judge, and he has a valid case. The judge has removed one of the plaintiffs from the trial because of a lack of credibility and unsealed evidence and released it to the media, then tried to reseal it after reconsidering, so Trump wants the judge to recuse himself. It's his right to ask. The left doesn't seem to feel he has this right.

and if Trump were asking on the basis of THOSE POINTS, he might have a case. But that's an issue for an appellete court, not the public.

When he said, "I can't get a fair shake from the Mexican because I want to build a wall", he discredited his own point.

The real question is, will the GOP run an open racist for President? You guys have about a month to figure it out.

There is someone on this forum who claims to be black and once stated black people can't be racist.

Clearly that person is a fucking idiot. Anyone that claims that groups X, Y, and, Z cannot be racist is either lying or a buffoon. Likely both.

Well you know that and I know that but I've heard that through our Outreach program also. All you can do is shake your head

I've found that minorities tend to be more racist on average because race is more important to them. Very rarely isn't it the case.

and if Trump were asking on the basis of THOSE POINTS, he might have a case. But that's an issue for an appellete court, not the public.

When he said, "I can't get a fair shake from the Mexican because I want to build a wall", he discredited his own point.

The real question is, will the GOP run an open racist for President? You guys have about a month to figure it out.
Bullshit. Trump has the same right to a fair trial as anyone else. If there is the slightest indication of impropriety, a judge should recuse himself.

I've found that minorities tend to be more racist on average because race is more important to them. Very rarely isn't it the case.

I've found that most people are not racist on average, but sadly people tend to give more attention to the loud assholes that are actually racist.

Gosh darn it can't you folks be honest even for a second? Being Mexican, Latino, Chicano are not RACES.

It is very likely the judge is a racist. Why would he be a member of La Raza, if he were not a racist? La Raza is akin to the KKK, but the truth is not important in America today. Imagine a KKK judge adjudicating a case involving an outspoken black man...

Yet, look at all the Rs lining up to attack Trump over this issue. They know Trump is not of the political establishment and Cankles is.

Gosh darn it can't you folks be honest even for a second? Being Mexican, Latino, Chicano are not RACES.

Neither are Muslims but that doesn't stop people from screaming racist over them. Being called a racist has lost it's bite, bigot is the new catch all

Bullshit. Trump has the same right to a fair trial as anyone else. If there is the slightest indication of impropriety, a judge should recuse himself.

Except you guys haven't shown any sign of impropriety.

Trump is upset because people are finding out what a scam Trump U was. Which they shouldn't be, because this has been well known for a while.

Forum List

Back