Forget “collusion”, it’s ALL about obstruction…..

No one really knows what crimes Mueller will uncover in addition to the ones he’s already found that we know about.
I’ve listened to a few Dems on the Intelligence Committees and they said the evidence is strongly pointing to obstruction of justice, as you said, but also conspiracy and money laundering.

And unicorn farts, and pixie queefs too!!!

Tard.
It’s so funny when people like you admit you haven’t been following the Russian investigation.
we just don't follow it from the FAKE news orgs like Crap News Network, or MSNBCrap
Thanks for admitting you DONT follow what’s happening so you can come to this forum and prove how uninformed you are.

Wait a second butt plug you complain Trump watches to much television yet you must watch television twice as much, who the fuck gets there news from the "view"
Quote me where I said I get my “ news from the View.”
You literally are incapable of telling the truth. It’s a well defined deplorable trait.
Now I’m sure you’ll respond by saying something stupid instead of backing up your lie.

Yep - Donald's legal team wants to provide Mueller with an affidavit which would look something like this:

"I did not collude with any Russians"

X
975fa4949ac406a21b77d1452dd8ad76.jpg

Which of course would go over like a fart in a space suit.
If he takes the 5th it would be political suicide.
He doesn't have a clue what Mueller already knows - the telephone conversations - what Flynn and Papadopoulos have already told him - etc etc etc
And if necessary, Bob can simply subpoena his orange ass and put him in front of a grand jury.
At which time he will incriminate himself in a matter of seconds.

He's screwed :smile:

Last edited:
Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, that was all we heard.
That’s because 9 from Trump’s inner circle got caught illegally meeting with Russians and then lying about it?
Why did they lie?
Why does every time anyone scratches the surface, there are Russians involved?
I know .... you’ll punt on those questions.
/----/ Since when is it illegal to meet with Russians?
Here's a List of Democrats Who Also Met With The Russian Ambassador
Here is a list of Democrats who also recently met with Kislyak:

1. Senior Obama advisor John Holdren

2. Senator Claire McCaskill

3. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

4. Former Senator Mary Landrieu

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

6. Senator Dianne Feinstein

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

9. Senator Maria Cantwell

10. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi
View attachment 170967
During a president campaign you must declare if you’re going to meet with foreign powers. I see you were too chickenshit to answer my question.
Here it is again: If 9 members of the Trump campaign didn’t have nefarious purposes with the Russians, why did they lie about it?

How many times a day do you need your diaper changed?
I see you’re also too chickenshit to answer my question. I’ve been asking it for 6 months now and all I get is ((((crickets)))))
Why don’t you and all the Trump whores admit you really don’t want to know if your president is a crook?
/-----/ We reject your premise that Trump is a crook.
strawman.jpg

That’s because 9 from Trump’s inner circle got caught illegally meeting with Russians and then lying about it?
Why did they lie?

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

View attachment 170967
During a president campaign you must declare if you’re going to meet with foreign powers. I see you were too chickenshit to answer my question.
Here it is again: If 9 members of the Trump campaign didn’t have nefarious purposes with the Russians, why did they lie about it?

I see you’re also too chickenshit to answer my question. I’ve been asking it for 6 months now and all I get is ((((crickets)))))
Why don’t you and all the Trump whores admit you really don’t want to know if your president is a crook?

She already posted the breaking news idiot Trump paid 40 million in fucking taxes weren't you paying attention ?

images (29).jpeg

Why did they lie?

There were 19 undisclosed contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians. Contacts they repeatedly LIED about.

And who do Republicans want to prosecute? The guy that TOLD the FBI about what he was witnessing.
Yes. And not one of the trumpsters can come up with an answer why they ALL LIED about it.

Yep - Donald's legal team wants to provide Mueller with an affidavit something like this:

X

He doesn't have a clue what Mueller already knows - the telephone conversations - what Flynn and Papadopoulos have already told him - etc etc etc
And if necessary, Bob can simply subpoena his orange ass and put him in front of a grand jury.

/----/ "He doesn't have a clue what Mueller already knows " And you do?????? BWHAHAHAHAHA
Lib Thought Process.jpg

Yep - Donald's legal team wants to provide Mueller with an affidavit something like this:

X

the more screwed the better ,,,,from your post to gods ears If ever a person needed something bad to happen to him ,,,it's t
rump

How are those convictions coming?

So far, in these last 8 months......TWO convictions and TWO indictments that will surely result to convictions......and the BIG ones coming soon.

Thanks for your concern and please be patient.......Its coming.....LOL

And unicorn farts, and pixie queefs too!!!

Tard.
It’s so funny when people like you admit you haven’t been following the Russian investigation.
we just don't follow it from the FAKE news orgs like Crap News Network, or MSNBCrap
Thanks for admitting you DONT follow what’s happening so you can come to this forum and prove how uninformed you are.

Wait a second butt plug you complain Trump watches to much television yet you must watch television twice as much, who the fuck gets there news from the "view"
You literally are incapable of telling the truth. It’s a well defined deplorable trait.
Now I’m sure you’ll respond by saying something stupid instead of backing up your lie.

Well it's mid day now isn't it? The cable news networks are just reporting the news ..

The only ones voicing opinions on political matters is the "view"

Right?

Why did they lie?

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

View attachment 170967

She already posted the breaking news idiot Trump paid 40 million in fucking taxes weren't you paying attention ?

View attachment 170970
Even though I explained it to you before you still bring up this nonsense, sped. That one page tax return was secretly dropped into Rachel’s mailbox as she explained. Why that year, 13 years ago? Most think it was the Trump administration that put it in her mailbox because it was the last year he paid any taxes.
I guaranteed you’ll bring this up again totally forgetting you are schooled on it.

Why did they lie?

There were 19 undisclosed contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians. Contacts they repeatedly LIED about.

And who do Republicans want to prosecute? The guy that TOLD the FBI about what he was witnessing.
Yes. And not one of the trumpsters can come up with an answer why they ALL LIED about it.
It is all about the seriousness of the charge and guilty as charged because he didn't run as a Democrat and beat the REAL crooked vagina candidate, which has the liberals running around like chickens with their heads cut off(and about as smart as a chicken with its head chopped off). Russia Russia Russia, now it is obstruction, obstruction, obstruction, now it is Lied, Lied, Lied. I need to pop more popcorn and get another case of beer, this comedy is just too funny to watch.
The liberals remind me of this group.

Well it's mid day now isn't it? The cable news networks are just reporting the news ..

Right?
ha ha ha ha cable news runs 24/7 you dumbass. Thanks for admitting you lied, that’s refreshing.

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

View attachment 170967

View attachment 170970
Even though I explained it to you before you still bring up this nonsense, sped. That one page tax return was secretly dropped into Rachel’s mailbox as she explained. Why that year, 13 years ago? Most think it was the Trump administration that put it in hr mailbox because it was the last year he paid any taxes.
I guaranteed you’ll bring this up again totally forgetting you are schooled on it.

So you using an excuse of 13 years ago , yet you think Trumps pussy comment happened yesterday and not 13 years ago ?

Right?
ha ha ha ha cable news runs 24/7 you dumbass. Thanks for admitting you lied, that’s refreshing.

So you telling me what? The opinion shows don't start till 5pm...

The rest is just news flake ...

Why did they lie?

It is all about the seriousness of the charge and guilty as charged because he didn't run as a Democrat and beat the REAL crooked vagina candidate, which has the liberals running around like chickens with their heads cut off(and about as smart as a chicken with its head chopped off). Russia Russia Russia, now it is obstruction, obstruction, obstruction, now it is Lied, Lied, Lied. I need to pop more popcorn and get another case of beer, this comedy is just too funny to watch.
The liberals remind me of this group.

Thanks for admitting you have no idea why all those in Trump’s sphere lied about meeting with Russians.

Forum List

Back