Foreigners unsure why anyone would WANT to travel to US at this point

America have lot to offer for tourists...but again most tourist attractions are well kept by liberals: that are for protecting nature, science, entertainment...if it was for the regressives the US would be refineries and mines....and bench of cowboys shooting each other.

The truth is, every US embassy in the world has two permanent fixtures in front. One is a large group of people burning an American flag.

The other is an even larger group lining up for American visas.
Jesus. What weak arsed, needy, self validatory whining.

Yes, but I don't blame you.
I bet you blame the Norwegians burning the flag and queueing up outside US embassies, eh?

Yeah, why can't we import more Norwegians anyway? :cool-45:

andre-ulveseter-atandulv-trump-loves-norway-because-we-grow-his-hair-843-pm-11-jan-18-JmpZz.jpg

The truth is, every US embassy in the world has two permanent fixtures in front. One is a large group of people burning an American flag.

The other is an even larger group lining up for American visas.
Jesus. What weak arsed, needy, self validatory whining.
----------------------------------------------- thanks Fnecco , one line protesting the USA and the other line begging to get into the USA . That is pretty funny sight you desribe Fnecco .

I bet you blame the Norwegians burning the flag and queueing up outside US embassies, eh?
--------------------------------------------- its not the 'norweigians' that are the problem though they still need to be limited or Stopped but the big problem is the third worlders . Neither the 'norweigians or the third worlders' will ever think like or be an American or Westerner CNM .

Looks about right :lol:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Shortly after the United States Supreme Court upheld Donald J. Trump’s controversial travel ban, millions of people from other countries expressed puzzlement that anyone would want to travel to the United States at this juncture.

In interviews with people from around the world, respondents said that the travel ban struck them as unnecessary, because the United States was not currently on the list of the top hundred countries to which they would consider travelling.

When asked to name the reasons they felt that a travel ban was superfluous, many of those interviewed cited the United States’s gun violence and crumbling infrastructure, as well as its broken educational and health-care systems, while others singled out its President’s startling disrespect for democratic norms and human rights.

Given those views, most of the foreigners interviewed said they found the news of the Supreme Court’s decision baffling. “When I heard that the United States was having a travel ban, I assumed that was to keep people from leaving,” one respondent said, echoing the sentiments of many.​

Foreigners Unsure Why Anyone Would Want to Travel to U.S. at This Point
Not to mention it's hot everywhere.

--------------------------------------------- its not the 'norweigians' that are the problem though they still need to be limited or Stopped but the big problem is the third worlders . Neither the 'norweigians or the third worlders' will ever think like or be an American or Westerner CNM .

The Norwegians flood the Canary Isles.

I've just read that China is warning its citizens to be careful when they travel to the States.

1. Medical care, they are being told, is very expensive.

2. They are also being told about crime in "tough neighborhoods."

Personally, I feel that all foreign countries should warn their citizens to avoid those "tough neighborhoods." Many naïve international visitors are not aware of the horrible crime problem that exists in American cities.

I've just read that China is warning its citizens to be careful when they travel to the States.

Personally, I feel that all foreign countries should warn their citizens to avoid those "tough neighborhoods." Many naïve international visitors are not aware of the horrible crime problem that exists in American cities.

I've recently received medical care in the US.

$80 for an X-Ray. Not bad.

--------------------------------------------- BEST if All the foreigners visit inner cities like Compton , Watts and the bad parts of Chicago and New Yawk city . They should also flash Gold , cash and Diamonds while wearing their 'crips' or 'bloods' t-shirts Parser .

The rest of the world views the US with Trump as a shithole to be avoided. Very telling though that they assumed the travel ban was to keep people FROM LEAVING. Echoes of the Soviet Union.

My neighbors just got back from a 2 month vacation in Europe. They learned VERY quickly not to tell people they were from the US - Response the first 3 or 4 times (in France) resulted in comments like "oh - I'm sorry about Trump" or the total cold shoulder. :(

I told them by text message to start telling people they were from British Columbia. I said just add an occasional "eh" at the end of sentences. Since they know Vancouver well enough to answer questions - it worked. After that, many new friends were made! :)

I've heard similar from people that have been to Europe in the past year. The image of the US with orange turd is getting very bad.

The rest of the world views the US with Trump as a shithole to be avoided. Very telling though that they assumed the travel ban was to keep people FROM LEAVING. Echoes of the Soviet Union.

My neighbors just got back from a 2 month vacation in Europe. They learned VERY quickly not to tell people they were from the US - Response the first 3 or 4 times (in France) resulted in comments like "oh - I'm sorry about Trump" or the total cold shoulder. :(

I told them by text message to start telling people they were from British Columbia. I said just add an occasional "eh" at the end of sentences. Since they know Vancouver well enough to answer questions - it worked. After that, many new friends were made! :)

I've heard similar from people that have been to Europe in the past year. The image of the US with orange turd is getting very bad.
-------------------------------------------- what will they do but to cry and whine Issac ??

Forum List

Back