Foreign-Owned Firm Gives $1 Million to Romney Super-PAC

Get real. Steph is as dumb as you.

I think you just don't have the intellect to state a case against what's in the news about Obama. Not like this is the first time I have discussed your shortcoming with you. That's what I think :eusa_whistle:

Mother Jones articles and cartoons is about the extent of your intellect. :eusa_whistle:
Mother Jones will go down in history for derailing the Romney campaign.

Yes, because mainstream America reads Mother Jones. :rolleyes:

I think you just don't have the intellect to state a case against what's in the news about Obama. Not like this is the first time I have discussed your shortcoming with you. That's what I think :eusa_whistle:

Mother Jones articles and cartoons is about the extent of your intellect. :eusa_whistle:

Guess you missed the Mother Jones story that exposed Willard's 47% speech.

Track down the source of that $181 million and we can talk...

That's the whole point. Or didn't you know that the GObP/pubpots have made that impossible.

Nor is this the first foreign money backing pubs. Bush was bought and owned by foreign money, the Chamber of Commerce is now a foreign corp n every way that matters and now, Adelson poured Chinese money into Mitten's run.

Its the pubpot way, corrupt and crooked.

Intelligent and educated people do read Mother Jones but more to the point is that the story was picked up by just about every news outlet on the planet.

So, kudos to David Corn but it wasn't MJ that carried the tape around the world. Sure, fux lied to YOU about it but I'd bet most people also see other sources for the news.

That's why its so friggin stupid for rw's to constantly whine about "liberal press".

The very best part of that is just how likely it is that it was one of the people Mitt spits on who placed the camera. Ya just gotta love the justice of that very real probability.:clap2:

That's the whole point. Or didn't you know that the GObP/pubpots have made that impossible.

Nor is this the first foreign money backing pubs. Bush was bought and owned by foreign money, the Chamber of Commerce is now a foreign corp n every way that matters and now, Adelson poured Chinese money into Mitten's run.

Looks like Barry is bought and paid for, also. :eusa_whistle:

Obama bundler tied to Chinese government? « Hot Air

Intelligent and educated people do read Mother Jones but more to the point is that the story was picked up by just about every news outlet on the planet.

So, kudos to David Corn but it wasn't MJ that carried the tape around the world. Sure, fux lied to YOU about it but I'd bet most people also see other sources for the news.

That's why its so friggin stupid for rw's to constantly whine about "liberal press".

The very best part of that is just how likely it is that it was one of the people Mitt spits on who placed the camera. Ya just gotta love the justice of that very real probability.:clap2:

Yet, all it took was a debate for people to forget about the rabbit trails and started hooking up to the meat of this election. Go pound sand with your bed buddy Lakhota, Lud.

do you really think his projected billion .....is ALL clean?

:lmao:

I'm sure, Lud and Lakhota thinks he's clean. :lol:

Yet, all it took was a debate for people to forget about the rabbit trails and started hooking up to the meat of this election. Go pound sand with your bed buddy Lakhota, Lud.

Meat? I didn't know "meat" was a synonym for lies. Gee, I learn a lot on these boards...

Thaks to the sleazy GObP, there's no way to know.

Right or left, we really do need to get the huge money out of elections. I realize that rw's want Mittens to win (GAWD knows why!) and the only way he can do that is to buy it and/or steal it. So, the R will never have to worry about their constituents wanting a fair and legal and ethical election.

Right or left, we really do need to get the huge money out of elections. I realize that rw's want Mittens to win (GAWD knows why!) and the only way he can do that is to buy it and/or steal it. So, the R will never have to worry about their constituents wanting a fair and legal and ethical election.

That is rich (no pun intended) from someone who supports the guy whose goal has been to raise one billion...all that money to buy ads to call the other guy names, rather than promote his own achievements as a motivator to convince the masses to allow him to keep his job.:lol:

do you really think obamas billion...is ALL clean?

That is rich (no pun intended) from someone who supports the guy whose goal has been to raise one billion...all that money to buy ads to call the other guy names, rather than promote his own achievements as a motivator to convince the masses to allow him to keep his job.:lol:

a BILLION....

BILLION......

And they are worrying about a million...... :lmao:

a BILLION....

BILLION......

And they are worrying about a million...... :lmao:

You got those numbers wrong -

Mitt wants FIVE TRILLION and plans to pay for it by killing Big Bird.

A4Yx7bvCMAAVOsV.png

Why is Obama not concerned with Chinese money in elections? Oh, right... cause he gets it too.

...the Obama.com website is not owned by the president’s campaign but rather by Obama bundler Robert Roche, a U.S. citizen living in Shanghai, China. Roche is the chairman of a Chinese infomercial company, Acorn International, with ties to state-controlled banks that allow it to “gain revenue through credit card transactions with Chinese banks.”

Forum List

Back