Robert Mueller Hires Top Criminal Law Expert Michael Dreeben

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
michael_r_dreeben.jpg

Top Criminal Expert Tapped by Robert Muller to Join Russia Investigation

Michael Dreeben brings legal expertise on complex issues to the Russia probe.

The Russia investigation just added a serious legal heavyweight.

Deputy Solicitor General Michael Dreeben will be joining the team investigating the allegations of Russian influence swirling around President Trump and his associates. The addition signals that investigators could be seeking advice on the complex issues around criminal charges, according to The National Law Journal.

The addition was announced hours after former FBI director James Comey testified in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller asked Dreeben to join the investigation on a part-time basis, The National Law Journal reported Friday. The Solicitor General has argued more than 100 cases in front of the U.S. Supreme Court. His expertise could be needed in advising the investigation on criminal charges, such as obstruction of justice.

“Michael Dreeben is to criminal law what Robert Mueller is to investigations,” former acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal said Thursday night, according to The National Law Journal.

Legal experts say Dreeben, who’s worked for the Department of Justice for 30 years, is highly regarded and viewed as a stalwart non-partisan. His appointment to the case could help investigators avoid legal pitfalls and plan for appeals.

Read full story at The National Law Journal

More: Top Criminal Expert Tapped by Robert Muller to Join Russia Investigation - RealClearLife

Rachel Maddow says Michael Dreeben is touted as the best criminal law expert in America.

Last edited:
Read up on him more. No surprise Muller tapped this dude. Can't see where anyone on either side would object .

This is the traditional "atta boy" article the liberal media prints when a new guy shows up and they want to send him a warning. Do what you're told, and you will continue to get positive media attention, and eventually a cushy sinecure at a liberal think tank or university. Cross us, and we will crucify you, your wife, and your children.

I now firmly believe that Trump will be impeached or criminally prosecuted - maybe BOTH.
You also firmly believed that Hillary Clinton would win by a landslide.

No one expected Trump to activate so many NaziCon peckerwood zombies to crawl out of their holes. Reminds me of locusts.

He did say he could shoot someone on 5th ave and his supporters would still support him. These people are raving zombies and insane...

I now firmly believe that Trump will be impeached or criminally prosecuted - maybe BOTH.

No one expected Trump to activate so many NaziCon peckerwood zombies to crawl out of their holes. Reminds me of locusts.

He did say he could shoot someone on 5th ave and his supporters would still support him. These people are raving zombies and insane...
Democrats support the Clintons, and they actually HAVE committed numerous serious felonies, like obstruction of justice, rape, sexual assault, conspiracy, fraud, solicitation of bribes, etc. Trump only talked about what would happen IF he committed a crime.

Care to wager on that?

I said I "firmly believe" - not "firmly bet". Why would anyone want to further cheapen our political process by betting money on it?

Not money. Just you have to ban yourself as long as Trump isn't impeached. I'll ban mayself when Trump is impeached.

Care to wager on that?

I said I "firmly believe" - not "firmly bet". Why would anyone want to further cheapen our political process by betting money on it?

Not money. Just you have to ban yourself as long as Trump isn't impeached. I'll ban mayself when Trump is impeached.

Why would I want to do that?

Democrats support the Clintons, and they actually HAVE committed numerous serious felonies, like obstruction of justice, rape, sexual assault, conspiracy, fraud, solicitation of bribes, etc. Trump only talked about what would happen IF he committed a crime.

You were going to list all those crimes. What happened?

Care to wager on that?

Why would I want to do that?

No liberal here wants to, they all know impeachment of Trump isn't going to happen. You're all full of shit with the impeachment crap.

Forum List

Back