Zone1 Foreign Aid

It's critical at this point in time that America does everything it can to repair its image throughout the world. Foreign aid is an effective tool for doing it.

It's critical at this point in time that America does everything it can to repair its image throughout the world. Foreign aid is an effective tool for doing it.
You make the false assumption that foreigners opinion of America matters. It doesn't. Despite the Democrats efforts to drag us down, the US is still the world's number one super power. What matters is us returning to a position of strength and that is what President Trump will do.

Last edited:
You make the false assumption that foreigners opinion of America matters. It doesn't. Despite the Democrats efforts to drag us down, the US is still the world's number one super power. What matters is us returning to a position of strength and that is what President Trump will do.
Could it be that Russia and China combined are now the world's leading superpower. Putin certainly raised the point with Tucker Carlson.
And fwiw now, Russia isn't going to be defeated.

Peaceful coexistence ................................ as opposed to economic warfare.

I think it's more likely that Trump will choose the latter, but of course he can't talk about that yet. He's sending indications and that's evident in the thread I posted on him daring to mention the Ukraine.

Could it be that Russia and China combined are now the world's leading superpower. Putin certainly raised the point with Tucker Carlson.
And fwiw now, Russia isn't going to be defeated.

Peaceful coexistence ................................ as opposed to economic warfare.

I think it's more likely that Trump will choose the latter, but of course he can't talk about that yet. He's sending indications and that's evident in the thread I posted on him daring to mention the Ukraine.
The world needs a strong America not this feckless mess that the Democrats have created. China's economy is terrible and Russia is reeling they are hardly the world's superpower. China, Russia and Iran are clearly the "axis of evil" which is why we need President Trump back in office.

Peace through strength.
It would help if we could whittle down the corruption and incompetence in the military with their hardware appropriations. An example is the LCS naval vessels which at this point will serve little importance and they are retiring them as they build the rest under contract. About 30 of them and they could have had somewhere the same as FRIGATES at least which would have given the NAVY a lot more leeway.

Many Americans reject foreign aid and feel our government should use this money for American citizens.
Those that do are ignorant. Foreign aid is not given to be nice guys. That is a myth. It is used to keep us, here at home, safe and secure. Flush with cheap toys.

Everything we do is for us. Just like every other country in the world. Just like every person and animal on the globe.

Stop foreign aid and give aid to American citizens.

Forum List

Back