For You Gun Hating Nutters

I don't have a problem with it in the least. I'm against background checks, against paperwork for purchases, all of that

Which is why you're a gun nut...
The first thing every fascist government does is ban guns.
Fascist lover.
who wants to ban guns?
the left. they might not want to ban EVERY ONE from possession of ALL types of firearms, but they definitely dont consider firearms ownership to be a right of the people.

the left. they might not want to ban EVERY ONE from possession of ALL types of firearms, but they definitely dont consider firearms ownership to be a right of the people.

I agree with them. The second is outdated and unnecessary. I also agree that not all guns should be banned.
any further infringement on the second amendment is an all out act of war against the american people, period.

If guns are the answer how come one of the most armed societies in the western world has THE highest deaths per capitas with guns?
compare our gun laws with mexico, then compare our murder rate with theirs

I'll even bold the relevant part of my last post.
the post didnt include the word western when I qouted it
secondly, is mexico in asia? africa?
it has a form of government based on the US, and its official language is a western european language...Mexico is in the west.

any further infringement on the second amendment is an all out act of war against the american people, period.

Not if it's repealed legally.

Well, you might get all upset but who cares. You are a land of laws.
first of all, do you not realize gun grabbing is why we are an independent nation NOW?
we fought a revolution over this(both my country, from the crown, and my state, from Mexico)
plus, there is more of a chance of you sleeping with Pam Grier than of the second being repealed.

[Q

who wants to ban guns?

Obama, Crooked Hillary and about every shithead Democrat holding office in the US.

The only thing that has kept the filthy Democrats from banning firearms was the fact that the shitheads have not control Congress since 2010.

[
paperwork wasnt required till 68

Correct.

Kennedy got shot by a Communist and the filthy ass Democrats passed laws that required that American citizens prove they were worthy of possessing a firearm. I have never known a Liberal that understood the simple phrase "shall not be infringed".
I actually posted a thread on the nazi origins of the gun control act of 1968

You gun nuts won't Be happy until guns are available out of vending machines .
that's not a bad idea at all

No, that would be terrible .

Only to you anti gun nuts.

You use to be able to go into Sears and walk out with a firearm and no paper work required. That was real Liberty that you filthy Libtards destroyed.

Real liberty ? Nothing says liberty like every psycho and criminal being able to buy a gun on demand !

You are a great example of a delusional gun nut .

the post didnt include the word western when I qouted it
secondly, is mexico in asia? africa?
it has a form of government based on the US, and its official language is a western european language...Mexico is in the west.

Yeah it did. I didn't edit it at all.

It is a third world country. It is not a western world country. It is a corrupt, tinpot regime with nothing in common with the democracies of the western world.

Anyway, if you want to compare a country like Mexico as being more similar to the US than say the UK or Australia or Canada....go for it...sounds about where it is heading with the Orange Buffoon in charge.

first of all, do you not realize gun grabbing is why we are an independent nation NOW?
we fought a revolution over this(both my country, from the crown, and my state, from Mexico)
plus, there is more of a chance of you sleeping with Pam Grier than of the second being repealed.

No, you are an independent nation because British citizens of the US colonies didn't want to be taxed without representation. Had little or nothing to do with guns.

Pam was great....for an old broad...

You gun nuts won't Be happy until guns are available out of vending machines .
that's not a bad idea at all

No, that would be terrible .

Only to you anti gun nuts.

You use to be able to go into Sears and walk out with a firearm and no paper work required. That was real Liberty that you filthy Libtards destroyed.

Real liberty ? Nothing says liberty like every psycho and criminal being able to buy a gun on demand !

You are a great example of a delusional gun nut .
what part of shall not be infringed do you not understand

No, you are an independent nation because British citizens of the US colonies didn't want to be taxed without representation. Had little or nothing to do with guns.

Pam was great....for an old broad...
no, the fight started in Lexington and concord over firearms confiscation

Forum List

Back