For whom would Republicans vote?

For whom would you vote?

• I don't have the balls to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How many times have I heard that the left wants to turn the U.S into the USSR? You'd actually take Putin over Elizabeth or Bernie?
Yes

He would be bound by our courts, our congress & our constitution. Not to mention our military.

So it would be a hold your nose 4 years vs a SJW nightmare for 4 years.

Choice is quite simple really

It is not a serious question because Putin can’t run for president.
The word "would" should infer to anyone that the question is theoretical.

Perhaps you can answer it now.
Had you separated the names instead of grouping them together, I'd probably changed my vote............

We could hold Bernie in check for a little while.........I don't agree with his views at all.........but at least he's honest.
That was one of the most interesting aspects of 2016, the way many favored both Trump and Bernie.

A LOT of people have HAD it.

This was brought up in another thread, but I'd like to take a poll and see who says what.

Serious question, please expand on your answer.

What is the question? The poll had no serious answers.

This was brought up in another thread, but I'd like to take a poll and see who says what.

I wouldn't vote for either one.

Sort of like a choice between Kang and Kodos.

Had you separated the names instead of grouping them together, I'd probably changed my vote............

We could hold Bernie in check for a little while.........I don't agree with his views at all.........but at least he's honest.
That was one of the most interesting aspects of 2016, the way many favored both Trump and Bernie.

It's almost like they prefer plain speaking people to slimy ass politicians that have spent their life learning how to obfuscate the truth.

How many times have I heard that the left wants to turn the U.S into the USSR? You'd actually take Putin over Elizabeth or Bernie?
Yes

He would be bound by our courts, our congress & our constitution. Not to mention our military.

So it would be a hold your nose 4 years vs a SJW nightmare for 4 years.

Choice is quite simple really

Do you know what a dictator does?

Putin would make mince meat of puppy dog congress if he were president (they can't even handle Trump). He would be stealing billions in taxpayer money and planning to invade Canada within months.

Am not interested in supporting any one who is looking at running at this point., think we need some younger people. and by younger mean under 60.

I don't favor Bernie...............but would vote for him over a Foreign entity..............Hillary..............I'd NEVER VOTE FOR........EVER.

Well, some folks found it worth discussing. Not required.

I'm just trying to figure out what it is you want to discuss.
Ron Reagan was on teevee and said that Republicans would rather vote for Putin than for a Democrat.

I just wanted to test his hypothesis, that's all. So far in the vote, it's holding up pretty well.

Republicans really would vote for an authoritarian dictator before Joe Biden, which is hilarious to me. Trump is a wannabe dictator, so I guess the shoe fits.
Biden is a wannabe authoritarian dictator, dumbass. Every Democrat candidate on the list is one.

Last edited:

Putin would be better than any Democrat candidate.
sure! putin's great! :rolleyes:

That's why Russia's entire economy is the size of only 1 state, the state of New York.... duffas...

And Putin, who has never been anything but a government employee is the richest man in the world, worth $200 billion, more than Gates.....

YOU and Eagle and others WANT THAT kind of corruption for the USA?

Let alone a frickin' MURDERER?

Have at it TRAITOR! :eek: idiot!

Ron Reagan was on teevee and said that Republicans would rather vote for Putin than for a Democrat.

I just wanted to test his hypothesis, that's all. So far in the vote, it's holding up pretty well.
That isn't because anyone actually likes Putin. They know that he will do less damage to the country than the idiots on your list.

It doesn’t prove anything other than how insane Democrats are now.

Had you listed John F Kennedy or John Glenn or any Democrat that was sane you would have had a different result.

Thanks for the context. I hope Democrats aren't thinking of pushing for Putin's nomination in the Republican primary. That really backfired on them last time.

Forum List

Back