For whom would Republicans vote?

For whom would you vote?

• I don't have the balls to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This was brought up in another thread, but I'd like to take a poll and see who says what.

Serious question, please expand on your answer.

What is the question? The poll had no serious answers.
Well, some folks found it worth discussing. Not required.

I'm just trying to figure out what it is you want to discuss.
Ron Reagan was on teevee and said that Republicans would rather vote for Putin than for a Democrat.

I just wanted to test his hypothesis, that's all. So far in the vote, it's holding up pretty well.
It doesn’t prove anything other than how insane Democrats are now.

Had you listed John F Kennedy or John Glenn or any Democrat that was sane you would have had a different result.
Okie doke. But it proves more than that.

Republicans really would vote for an authoritarian dictator before Joe Biden, which is hilarious to me. Trump is a wannabe dictator, so I guess the shoe fits.
Joe Biden is a piece of shit.

To be honest, I'm not really his biggest fan either. But he obviously wouldn't be a thief, a crook, and a murderous tyrant like President Putin.
Yes he would. Furthermore, Putin would open the borders to any kind of riff-raff that wants to come in. He wouldn't allow trannies with dicks to use the little girls room. He wouldn't regulate the country to death. He wouldn't totally disarm us. He wouldn't tax us into bankruptcy.

Republicans really would vote for an authoritarian dictator before Joe Biden, which is hilarious to me. Trump is a wannabe dictator, so I guess the shoe fits.
He has never struck me as anything more that a bumbling buffoon who got lucky. I don't personally dislike the man but I would never support him as a candidate for dog catcher much less potus

He has never struck me as anything more that a bumbling buffoon who got lucky. I don't personally dislike the man but I would never support him as a candidate for dog catcher much less potus

As opposed to a man who jails political opponents, orders the assassination of civilians, and steals billions from his own people.

Obviously Putin is the better choice.

This was brought up in another thread, but I'd like to take a poll and see who says what.

Putin would be better than any Democrat candidate.
sure! putin's great! :rolleyes:

That's why Russia's entire economy is the size of only 1 state, the state of New York.... duffas...

And Putin, who has never been anything but a government employee is the richest man in the world, worth $200 billion, more than Gates.....

YOU and Eagle and others WANT THAT kind of corruption for the USA?

Let alone a frickin' MURDERER?

Have at it TRAITOR! :eek: idiot!

That's exactly the kind of corruption the idiots on the list would bring. The only difference is that we have a Congress that prevents them from getting everything they want.

To be honest, I'm not really his biggest fan either. But he obviously wouldn't be a thief, a crook, and a murderous tyrant like President Putin.
The Democrats are all of those things.

Patently untrue.

As opposed to a man who jails political opponents, orders the assassination of civilians, and steals billions from his own people.

Obviously Putin is the better choice.
I thought you were referring to Obama.

You are ok with him talking about Republicans reinstituting slavery and unlimited immigration?

He was a complete asshole during the 2012 VP debate as well.

That's why Russia's entire economy is the size of only 1 state, the state of New York.... duffas...

And Putin, who has never been anything but a government employee is the richest man in the world, worth $200 billion, more than Gates.....

That's exactly the kind of corruption the idiots on the list would bring. The only difference is that we have a Congress that prevents them from getting everything they want.

You mean the congress that can't even tell Trump no? The same Donald Trump that Putin made look like a child?

Yeah, I don't think our institutions would be much of an obstacle for a real dictator, to be honest.

You are ok with him talking about Republicans reinstituting slavery and unlimited immigration?

That is the job of every VP in presidential politics. They are the attack dogs so the boss can remain clear of the mud.
Until Trump came along anyway lol

That is the job of every VP in presidential politics. They are the attack dogs so the boss can remain clear of the mud.
Obama was a prick as well.

You mean the congress that can't even tell Trump no? The same Donald Trump that Putin made look like a child?

Yeah, I don't think our institutions would be much of an obstacle for a real dictator, to be honest.
Congress has told Trump "no" many times already, you brain-damaged lying douche bag. You're delusional if you think Putin made Trump look like a child. You're a victim of the "I wish it were true, so it must be true" mode of leftwing thought.

You're right about one thing: our institutions weren't much of an obstacle for Obama.

Obama was a prick as well.
Pretentious for sure. But much like Clinton he was a smooth talker so he could get away with it.

Whelp -- the thread title is in the third person but the poll is in the second. Can't vote.

Strange choices anyway --- does it mean "if these were the only candidates available"?

The real question is whether Republicans will nominate someone else in 2020. If they do, and they don't totally suck, they'll most likely win in a landslide. Seriously, if people are so sick of Democrats that they'll support Trump instead, what would they do if Republicans nominated a sane adult?

Congress has told Trump no many times already, you brain-damaged lying douche bag. You're delusional if you think Putin made Trump look like a child. You're a victim of the "I wish it were true, so it must be true" mode of leftwing thought.

You're right about one thing: our institutions weren't much of an obstacle for Obama.

Everyone on Capitol Hill knows that there's no oversight. Nice try, 70 IQ.

God; I'm not a fan of either party, but republican voters are so stupid and unlikable that you feel tempted to vote against them out of spite.

Congress has told Trump "no" many times already, you brain-damaged lying douche bag. You're delusional if you think Putin made Trump look like a child. You're a victim of the "I wish it were true, so it must be true" mode of leftwing thought.

Mark the date -- for once I agree with Fingerboi.

Putin didn't make Rump look like a child. Rump did that all by hisself. Way before Putin got there.

Forum List

Back