For want of a blanket and a bar of soap.

So, you cannot challenge me on what I said above so the use of the word "ethics". is all you can come back with? Truth always hurts, now doesn't it?
You see nothing but criminals. I see human beings.

That's the difference.

We were warned by Trump himself about caravans coming to our border. For months, he and his minion warned us.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities, immigration judges and social workers? I would pray that we're the case.

But not Rhe Donald. Lacking empathy, humanity and morality, Trump ant razor wire and National Guardsmen.

The crisi is not binary. We neither want to erase the border, nor do we want to behave like a third world dictatorship treating humans with deliberate cruelty.

Human beings. Human beings who need to return home.
Why did they come here?

Their countries are shitholes.....which shouldn't be grounds for asylum.
Define "shithole".

Are they shitholes because of corruption? Are they shitholes due to rampant violence? Are these immigrants afraid of the place they left?

Living in a violent, corrupt shithole shouldn't mean a free pass for asylum in the US.
Even if they are afraid.

You see nothing but criminals. I see human beings.

That's the difference.

We were warned by Trump himself about caravans coming to our border. For months, he and his minion warned us.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities, immigration judges and social workers? I would pray that we're the case.

But not Rhe Donald. Lacking empathy, humanity and morality, Trump ant razor wire and National Guardsmen.

The crisi is not binary. We neither want to erase the border, nor do we want to behave like a third world dictatorship treating humans with deliberate cruelty.

Why did they come here?

Define "shithole".

Are they shitholes because of corruption? Are they shitholes due to rampant violence? Are these immigrants afraid of the place they left?

Living in a violent, corrupt shithole shouldn't mean a free pass for asylum in the US.
Even if they are afraid.
So, political violence does not reach the thereshold of asylum.

What does? Complexion?

Why did they come here?

Define "shithole".

Even if they are afraid.

What does? Complexion?

Living in a shithole, as many in the world do, doesn't entitle several billion people to illegally enter the US and claim asylum.

Why did they come here?

Define "shithole".

Even if they are afraid.

What does? Complexion?

Living in a shithole, as many in the world do, doesn't entitle several billion people to illegally enter the US and claim asylum.
How many?

Define "shithole".

Even if they are afraid.

What does? Complexion?

How many?

Billions of people live in 3rd World shitholes.
Do some research...….here...….

The World Factbook - Central Intelligence Agency

Define "shithole".

Even if they are afraid.

What does? Complexion?

How many?

And here I thought they walked here. All billion of 'em.

Even if they are afraid.

What does? Complexion?

How many?

We've recently had groups from Africa and India strolling over the border.
Do we need to give them asylum?

What does? Complexion?

How many?

If they apply and deserve it

How many?

Sorry, Indians and Africans don't deserve asylum just for walking across the southern border.
Dozens of closer safe countries available. They're violating our rules by not applying there.

How many?

Sorry, Indians and Africans don't deserve asylum just for walking across the southern border.
Dozens of closer safe countries available. They're violating our rules by not applying there.
You’re not related to Emma Lazarus are you?

And you don’t believe in that big copper statue in New York harbor either.

Last beacon of freedom. Shining city on a hill.

The aspirations of Ronald Reagan were tossed in the crapper the day Trump came down that escalator

Tommy would donate them a sheep, if he wasn't so attached to it. :rolleyes:

iu

The aspirations of Ronald Reagan were tossed in the crapper the day Trump came down that escalator

That old commie? No.

There is a big statue. The inscription......meh.

Beacon, sure. Doesn't mean we should let millions of illegal aliens break in.
Build the wall, deport 15 million illegals. See how it goes. Take a break from mass immigration for a while.

Then we can decide if we want to open the doors again. Our decision, not their decision.

I have no use for that copper eyesore in New York. I don’t believe in Freedom and my Shining City on the Hill does not exist in this world. Reads was a Liberal Democrat for all intents and purposes.

Even if they are afraid.

What does? Complexion?

How many?

And if those Congress women of color have their way, those billions of third world people out there would be welcomed into America toute suite. They would open up the border gates for all to enter America free of charge, and buddy boy, you will pay big time for it. You can kiss your American western lifestyle and values and traditions and culture goodbye. And out of those billions many will come from shit hole countries and bring with them their shit hole values and cultures and traditions and religions. Enjoy, if that ever happens.

3 yr old child shown on CBS Morning News as being an unaccompanied child? How the fuck does a 3yr old get here unaccompanied from Venezuela? How low will the democrats stoop?

What does? Complexion?

How many?

And if those Congress women of color have their way, those billions of third world people out there would be welcomed into America toute suite. They would open up the border gates for all to enter America free of charge, and buddy boy, you will pay big time for it. You can kiss your American western lifestyle and values and traditions and culture goodbye. And out of those billions many will come from shit hole countries and bring with them their shit hole values and cultures and traditions and religions. Enjoy, if that ever happens.
The alien invasion is here.

mail (2).png
mail.png

How many?

The alien invasion is here.

View attachment 269934 View attachment 269935

This only just how much Latinos have been allowed to get away with in America. This is pure and real racism. And the sad part about it all is that the demorats and the leftist liberal fake and lying media support these kinds of acts. This should have been front page news all over America but it was not. But pull down a Mexican flag and the shit will hit the fan. The leftist media will go ballistic and say you can't do that because that is "racist". But it is not racist when Mexicans pull down the American flag and put up a Mexican flag in it's place. There is something wrong with the American picture these days. It would appear as though the American picture is being touched up to make it appear more Mexican these days. Just saying.

3 yr old child shown on CBS Morning News as being an unaccompanied child? How the fuck does a 3yr old get here unaccompanied from Venezuela? How low will the democrats stoop?

Sadly, it would appear as though there is no ending as to how low the democrats will go. Sadly, they are in support of little 3 year old children being unaccompanied from Venezuela. Trump wants to end this sadness, while the democrats want it to continue this sadness. This is liberalism insanity at work. Trump is the man for America.

Where the fuck have the Democrat Congress been for the past two years when Trump was telling them there was a crisis on the border, was asking for help in stopping the influx of illegals and money for more security, more space, blankets, and soap.? Help him or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back