For want of a blanket and a bar of soap.

I have read this post several times. It seems that you are tying yourself in knots trying to fit the Bible to your hate filled cod religious bullshit.

Hate immigrants if you must but Jesus is not on your team.
/——/ We hate illegal immigrants but you libs can’t understand the difference.
I believe you're more willing to mete out harsher justice for the infraction of immigrating to America without paperwork than for any other crime anywhere.

One cannot help but think racism isn't a catalyst for this hatred.

Insults are not logic.

Let's try this again and see if you can reason your way out of this. These people broke into our nation illegally. We still offered them accommodation. What obligation do we have to offer them MORE accommodation? What are the ramifications if we do?

Put your REASONABLE answers here. PS, insults and crying just prove that you don't have reasonable answers:
Kitten, when I insult you, you'll know it.

"More accommodation" includes decent safe and sanitary detention facilities condition. I might add not taking children from parents.

You can NEVER convince me, or any human with a soul, that being mean is wise.

The border guards were nor trained for days like what we see happening at the border every day. They are not social workers, they are border guards who are trying to protect America from this criminal invasion into America. I have no feelings for these criminals. They are getting what they asked for. Chaos and mayhem. They are a bunch of illegal criminals that the democrats want as new voters. Sometimes tough love has to be said and done. Weakness and emotion and foolishness is not all that great at times. It creates more problems than solves problems. The ones that do not have a soul are the ones that are in favor of wanting more of this chaos to happen.
It is a crisis and border guards can only do so much with what they have to work with. We are not prepared to handle the influx of immigrants we are seeing now except by deportation or catch and release like what the democrat's solutions if. I saw close the border until we have dealt with the influx we have in detention. But they keep coming and Democrats do think its problem. They need to either help Trump get it under control or get the fuck out of his way.

These are policies that have been deliberately abusive.

Trump warned of this impending crisis for months. He hyped the caravans knowing they would be at our door eventually. He lamented the media wasn't seeing this the same way he did. And he is president of the United States.

Did he flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities and immigration judges? Nope!

And now his supporters are scrambling to rationalize the treatment of human beings in conditions that would make the county dog pound blush.

Did he (Trump) flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities and immigration judges? Nope! And why not ? Because it was CONGRESS' job to do that. And did they do their job ? Nope ?

And nobody is scrambling to rationalize anything. The treatment of human beings who have been disrespecting our laws (and us) is ridiculously kind and overgenerous. See Post # 222.

What should be happening is the invaders should be forcibly and immediately deported straight back to the country from which they came, as Eisenhower correctly did with Operation Wetback in 1954. Thousands of illegal alien Mexicans were deported immediately back to Vera Cruz, Mexico.

They were dumped in the shallow water, where they waded ashore. The Mexican government protested loudly. Eisenhower paid no attention to them, whatsoever.

Last edited:
What is the motive for this mass immigration? Is it simple and binary like R ya fear us or agin us?

All those people, every man, woman and child are burglar? Do you really believe that?
They are criminal trespassers and invaders.

And the motive is to suck up American welfare $$$$, dangled in front of them by George Soros and his running dogs - Pueblo Sin Fronteras and liberals in San Francisco.

Insults are not logic.

Let's try this again and see if you can reason your way out of this. These people broke into our nation illegally. We still offered them accommodation. What obligation do we have to offer them MORE accommodation? What are the ramifications if we do?

Put your REASONABLE answers here. PS, insults and crying just prove that you don't have reasonable answers:

"More accommodation" includes decent safe and sanitary detention facilities condition. I might add not taking children from parents.

The border guards were nor trained for days like what we see happening at the border every day. They are not social workers, they are border guards who are trying to protect America from this criminal invasion into America. I have no feelings for these criminals. They are getting what they asked for. Chaos and mayhem. They are a bunch of illegal criminals that the democrats want as new voters. Sometimes tough love has to be said and done. Weakness and emotion and foolishness is not all that great at times. It creates more problems than solves problems. The ones that do not have a soul are the ones that are in favor of wanting more of this chaos to happen.

Trump warned of this impending crisis for months. He hyped the caravans knowing they would be at our door eventually. He lamented the media wasn't seeing this the same way he did. And he is president of the United States.

Did he flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities and immigration judges? Nope!

And now his supporters are scrambling to rationalize the treatment of human beings in conditions that would make the county dog pound blush.
/----/ "Did he flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities and immigration judges? Nope!"
Orange Man Bad because liberals always feed, provide medical care, judges, hygiene facilities and shelter for burglars who are coming to break into their homes.
What is the motive for this mass immigration? Is it simple and binary like R ya fear us or agin us?

All those people, every man, woman and child are burglar? Do you really believe that?

When someone breaks into your home illegally, that is burglary. Is that short, sweet and simple enough for you or do you need more?

/----/ "Did he flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities and immigration judges? Nope!"
Orange Man Bad because liberals always feed, provide medical care, judges, hygiene facilities and shelter for burglars who are coming to break into their homes.

When someone breaks into your home illegally, that is burglary. Is that short, sweet and simple enough for you or do you need more?
And that, short simple notion justifies breaking parents from children, maintaining deplorable conditions for them and ignoring our own asylum laws?

Trumpians sure like it simple.

And that, short simple notion justifies breaking parents from children, maintaining deplorable conditions for them and ignoring our own asylum laws?

Obama did it when he was the dictator of America. He separated parents from children all the time also.Why ignore not to mention that fact, hmmm? Trump inherited Obama Bin Ladins immigration mess. Obama could have changed the asylum laws when he was el presidente but he did nothing. It is the parents fault for bringing their kids with them in the first place and not Trumps fault. Trump is trying to stop this activity from continuing on.
Parents get separated from their children in plenty of cases. When an American parent commits a crime they are many cases where parents are separated from their children.
Those illegals committed a crime by entering America illegally and so got separated from their children. So tell me what is the difference here?

When you have hundreds of criminal illegals entering your country illegally every day there is no way they will not end up in deplorable conditions. What? Just let them walk right in and then told to go wherever they please. We will try and catch up to you later for your asylum hearing. You leftist minded lieberals really do need to give your heads a good shake. Gawd knows it is needed because you people never make any sense at all. Just foolish leftist lieberal emotional talk is all we get from you. Deplorable.

Obama did it when he was the dictator of America. He separated parents from children all the time also.Why ignore not to mention that fact, hmmm? Trump inherited Obama Bin Ladins immigration mess. Obama could have changed the asylum laws when he was el presidente but he did nothing. It is the parents fault for bringing their kids with them in the first place and not Trumps fault. Trump is trying to stop this activity from continuing on.
Parents get separated from their children in plenty of cases. When an American parent commits a crime they are many cases where parents are separated from their children.
Those illegals committed a crime by entering America illegally and so got separated from their children. So tell me what is the difference here?

When you have hundreds of criminal illegals entering your country illegally every day there is no way they will not end up in deplorable conditions. What? Just let them walk right in and then told to go wherever they please. We will try and catch up to you later for your asylum hearing. You leftist minded lieberals really do need to give your heads a good shake. Gawd knows it is needed because you people never make any sense at all. Just foolish leftist lieberal emotional talk is all we get from you. Deplorable.
If I tell wasn't for situational ethics, you would have no ethics at all.

So, you cannot challenge me on what I said above so the use of the word "ethics". is all you can come back with? Truth always hurts, now doesn't it?

So, you cannot challenge me on what I said above so the use of the word "ethics". is all you can come back with? Truth always hurts, now doesn't it?
You see nothing but criminals. I see human beings.

That's the difference.

We were warned by Trump himself about caravans coming to our border. For months, he and his minion warned us.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities, immigration judges and social workers? I would pray that we're the case.

But not Rhe Donald. Lacking empathy, humanity and morality, Trump ant razor wire and National Guardsmen.

The crisi is not binary. We neither want to erase the border, nor do we want to behave like a third world dictatorship treating humans with deliberate cruelty.

That's the difference.

We were warned by Trump himself about caravans coming to our border. For months, he and his minion warned us.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Flood the border with food, medical care, shelter, hygiene facilities, immigration judges and social workers? I would pray that we're the case.

But not Rhe Donald. Lacking empathy, humanity and morality, Trump ant razor wire and National Guardsmen.

The crisi is not binary. We neither want to erase the border, nor do we want to behave like a third world dictatorship treating humans with deliberate cruelty.

Human beings. Human beings who need to return home.

That's the difference.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Why did they come here?

That's the difference.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Why should Trump flood the border with American taxpayer's tax dollars for food and clothing? They are not just your tax dollars, are they? Maybe other American taxpayer's think differently to you and do not think that their tax dollars should be blown on these illegal criminals? What Trump was trying to do was to try and stop these criminal illegals from trying to enter America illegally but thanks to the inept Congress they did nothing to try and change the asylum laws which would have stopped them in their tracks at the border and sent them packing back home. Instead that anti American democratic party would love to just open up the border gates wide open and let the rest of the whole wide world just walk right on in with free medicare for all while some of your own American citizen's cannot get free medicare at all. Deplorable.

Trump is showing more empathy and humanity and morality at the border than your hero Obama Bin Ladin who could have fixed the asylum law but did nothing. Eight years and no results. Just more illegality. Trump is trying to save these migrants plenty of trouble by telling them not to bother making the trip to the border because you will be turned around. But the democrats keep giving the finger to Trump. That is not acting like a dictator? That is acting more like a real and true leader. Many new immigrants coming from dictatorship countries have been allowed to enter America legally. Just come to American legally. Has that not been enough compassion for you?

I see the man in charge has resigned over this. Quite right, he should also be charged with killing kids.

I note that not one of you right wing types can bring yourselves to say that this is wrong. Godless wretches one and all.

I wonder how many children died under Obama Bin Ladins watch? No doubt we will never know because of the leftist liberal media who would never dare to try and make their sweetheart Obama look like a killer. Obama was in charge for eight years and what did he ever do to try and stop all of this massive illegal migration to America? Sweet nothing. He could have changed the asylum laws in those eight years and stop this criminal illegal madness but he chose not too. Why? It would appear to many that it is the left wing types that are the godless wretched ones here. You should be trying to thank Trump for trying to clean up the mess that those democratic wretches left for Trump.

That's the difference.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Who authorizes the funding for that............What are they doing............Are they demanding more funding for better detention centers and more manpower to handle the flood of illegals into this country.

They are using the loopholes in the system and flooding it in mass to overwelm the system.........forcing catch and release.......which is what the Dems want........not caring about getting rid of loop holes to stop the flood from coming here.

Where is the bills from them demanding humanitarian aid to those countries they are fleeing from.......I don't see it.............The problem is with those countries..........NOT THE USA........

That's the difference.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Why did they come here?

Their countries are shitholes.....which shouldn't be grounds for asylum.

And this country is MY home. And I should have some say about who comes in and I will voice my opinion when I vote NO to Democrats and their Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty. I am a life, long Democrat.

That's the difference.

They saw it coming.

What would a leader do?

Why did they come here?

Their countries are shitholes.....which shouldn't be grounds for asylum.
Define "shithole".

Are they shitholes because of corruption? Are they shitholes due to rampant violence? Are these immigrants afraid of the place they left?

Forum List

Back