For those that want to deny Christians the right to pray or preach in public

The military has rules. If you don't follow them, and get nailed, don't bitch.
SCOTUS can have the ten commandments etched in marble but a Marine can't have a Bible verse?
They do? Interesting that I missed that when I visited.
supreme court ten commandments - Google Search
Yeah, not there. Moses, the Law Giver is there, along with many others. Is that what you mean?
So it's not an act.
You really are that thick.
What is Moses holding?
hint: it's not two gravestones
Moses? Got a pic of that Moses of which you speak at the Supreme Court? I'd like to see it for myself. Just did a search...whose that Asian guy to his right? and the bearded guy to his left? And why are there no numbers or words on those two slabs he's holding?

The military has rules. If you don't follow them, and get nailed, don't bitch.
SCOTUS can have the ten commandments etched in marble but a Marine can't have a Bible verse?
Yeah, not there. Moses, the Law Giver is there, along with many others. Is that what you mean?
So it's not an act.
What is Moses holding?
Yes, I am well-aware that Moses is there, and what he is holding, along with:

"McNeil described the symbolism of his work thusly:

Law as an element of civilization was normally and naturally derived or inherited in this country from former civilizations. The "Eastern Pediment" of the Supreme Court Building suggests therefore the treatment of such fundamental laws and precepts as are derived from the East. Moses, Confucius and Solon are chosen as representing three great civilizations and form the central group of this Pediment"
snopes.com Religious Symbols in the U.S. National Capital

So it's not an act.
What is Moses holding?
Moses? Got a pic of that Moses of which you speak at the Supreme Court? I'd like to see it for myself. Just did a search...whose that Asian guy to his right? and the bearded guy to his left? And why are there no numbers or words on those two slabs he's holding?
moses_supreme_court.jpg

Most people never see it. It's not on the front.

"The depiction referred to here is a sculpture entitled "Justice the Guardian of Liberty" by
  • Hermon A. McNeil, which appears on the eastern pediment of the Supreme Court building. (The eastern pediment is the back of the Supreme Court building, so this sculpture is not something one would see "walking up the steps to the building which houses the Supreme Court." The front entrance is on the western side.) The sculpture was intended to be a symbolic representation of three of the Eastern civilizations from which our laws were derived, personified by the figures of three great lawgivers: Moses, Confucius, and Solon (surrounded by several allegorical figures representing a variety of legal themes):

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner.

The SC building features sculptures of many famous lawgivers in human history. Moses is just one of them, along with Hammurabi, Draco, Muhammad, Louis IX of France, Napoleon, Chief Justice John Marshall, King John of England, and others.

Why is it we never hear you complain about Muslim dress that is religious? Why not any complaints about Muslim High schools and middle schools in the Northern States where they even force non Muslim teachers to attend prayer and religious classes.

Of the two religions Islam will KILL you if you do not convert while all that happens to you if you do not convert to a Christian religions is some people may not talk to you.

Such is simply the nature of Evil.

So it's not an act.
What is Moses holding?
To be wrong is one thing but to be intentionally dishonest??
Any fourth grader on a field trip knows who it is and what he's holding.
I expected more from you, Bo.
PMH, oth, not so much

So it's not an act.
What is Moses holding?
Yes, I am well-aware that Moses is there, and what he is holding, along with:

"McNeil described the symbolism of his work thusly:

Law as an element of civilization was normally and naturally derived or inherited in this country from former civilizations. The "Eastern Pediment" of the Supreme Court Building suggests therefore the treatment of such fundamental laws and precepts as are derived from the East. Moses, Confucius and Solon are chosen as representing three great civilizations and form the central group of this Pediment"
snopes.com Religious Symbols in the U.S. National Capital
So which is it?

Further back you said, "Yeah. Not there"

Who is trying to deny Christians the right to pray or preach in public? I was just in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago. I went to a Pirates game with a buddy of mine who lives there. As we were walking to a stadium there were some religious stooges standing on the sidewalk and one of them asked me if I believed in Jesus. I simply told him yes, I just had lunch with him and the tooth fairy the day before and he really liked the cobb salad.

What public Muslim schools are forcing non Muslim teachers to attend prayer and religious classes?
I'm excited! You've just made my day! I've been praying for you and a list of other members on USMB (your screen names are on a list - a very LONG list) that God would send laborers across your path to share the Gospel! Now I am going to pray that more laborers be sent across your path. And the next time perhaps you could leave off the reply and just say no and then let them speak to you. This is the LORD sending these people to you, Taz! Please give the Word a chance. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

So why don't you so called christians follow your god mans advice?

Matt 6:5

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

I do pray in private. I can let others know I'm praying for them. Jesus told Peter he had prayed for him because Satan had desired to sift him like wheat!

Why is it we never hear you complain about Muslim dress that is religious? Why not any complaints about Muslim High schools and middle schools in the Northern States where they even force non Muslim teachers to attend prayer and religious classes.

Of the two religions Islam will KILL you if you do not convert while all that happens to you if you do not convert to a Christian religions is some people may not talk to you.

I will preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and pray with others wherever I am (if they want to) whether it is legal or not. The law isn't going to stop me, Sarge. I'm obeying the LORD! I do not get out much but I witnessed for the LORD at the animal hospital the other day to the staff and I also witness on occasion to a store owner and his daughter - other customers sometimes listen when they come in. They told my husband they like it when I show up! I give them Jack Chick comics to read too! I also gave four or five Jack Chick tracts to a gal who worked at a convenience store the day before yesterday and told her it would give her something to read (when customers are not there and there isn't anything to do) I believe her parents own the store. It's just a little country store you know. I told her to give them away after she read them. You never know who will receive the Good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It could be someone who overhears the conversation and isn't even the person we're addressing.

Such is simply the nature of Evil.
Yeah...it's pretty evil to make shit up in an OP.

If that was an assignment and the student got to choose, the teacher was out of line and the district hopefully backed that girl up.
The board, in this case, did apologize
So the girl was in the right. Thought so.
Makes one wonder, however, how many teachers go unchallenged and how many years did this teacher get away with squelching her students' religious beliefs
I'm pretty sure the teacher did not tell her she couldn't be a Christian eh? That would mean her religious belief was fully intact.
You may want to look up the definition of squelching

No...he simply has no interest in honest debate.

I will preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and pray with others wherever I am (if they want to) whether it is legal or not. The law isn't going to stop me, Sarge. I'm obeying the LORD! I do not get out much but I witnessed for the LORD at the animal hospital the other day to the staff and I also witness on occasion to a store owner and his daughter - other customers sometimes listen when they come in. They told my husband they like it when I show up! I give them Jack Chick comics to read too! I also gave four or five Jack Chick tracts to a gal who worked at a convenience store the day before yesterday and told her it would give her something to read (when customers are not there and there isn't anything to do) I believe her parents own the store. It's just a little country store you know. I told her to give them away after she read them. You never know who will receive the Good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It could be someone who overhears the conversation and isn't even the person we're addressing.
Okey dokey. Good on you.

I will preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and pray with others wherever I am (if they want to) whether it is legal or not. The law isn't going to stop me, Sarge. I'm obeying the LORD!
So you've found Jesus and dropped Jack Chick? Congratulations! Must have been hard, that evil had a tight grip on you
I do not get out much but I witnessed for the LORD at the animal hospital the other day to the staff and I also witness on occasion to a store owner and his daughter - other customers sometimes listen when they come in. They told my husband they like it when I show up! I give them Jack Chick comics to read too! I also gave four or five Jack Chick tracts to a gal who worked at a convenience store the day before yesterday and told her it would give her something to read (when customers are not there and there isn't anything to do) I believe her parents own the store. It's just a little country store you know. I told her to give them away after she read them. You never know who will receive the Good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It could be someone who overhears the conversation and isn't even the person we're addressing.

Oh, no, seems like you're still spreading that evil. Too bad.

Last edited:
So why don't you so called christians follow your god mans advice?

Matt 6:5

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

I do pray in private. I can let others know I'm praying for them. Jesus told Peter he had prayed for him because Satan had desired to sift him like wheat!
Plucking verses that fit Guano's narrative is all he knows how to do

Nevermind the whole
What I whisper in your ear go and shout from the rooftops
thing
:eusa_shhh:

You know..if the OP's claims had been true, I'd be right behind him. Christians should (and are) allowed the right to pray and preach in public. Public school teachers should not be forced to do Muslim prays (they aren't).

But to lie about what is going on? Shame on the OP.
I didn't lie you piece of garbage. The article I linked INCLUDES the fact that Muslims in that school district demanded prayer time and rooms and time off AFTER complaining about something that did not even impinge on school grounds or school time. The teacher thing is from about 2 or 3 years ago I guess since you are a retard and chose to lie about everything I have to spoon feed you right?

Forum List

Back