For the Undecided

I noticed recently . . it looks like miketx is unbanned? I can't really tell. His profile is on private. That is the one thing I do miss about mod status, being about to look at anything I wanted to (except PMs.)

:lol:

It looked like he logged in and viewed the site, but no posts?

He had a savage sense of humor.

i miss that froo froo.

That speech was divisive disaster. What drugs are you on?

Divisive it needs to be. You need to separate Biden's ideas and progress from the fear and hate of donald j. thug and the maga cult...

1709948020149.png

My God. Biden has not had an idea since the Vietnam war. The fear is all yours. You are paranoid.

How can anyone be undecided, the choices are so clear, Biden is a person of principles, decent and dignified who wishes well being for all. donald j. thug in turn is a convicted rapist, has been found guilty of fraud in multiple cases, fined by NYC for discriminating against blacks, pending 91 criminal cases, had a chance to lead the nation and was a total disaster, has managed however, to secure the supports of millions of people motivated by hatred and despair, mostly poorly educated who blindly follow mr thug as a cult leader. We have seen these types of cults before, they never end well.
1709950782256.png

How can anyone be undecided, the choices are so clear, Biden is a person of principles, decent and dignified who wishes well being for all. donald j. thug in turn is a convicted rapist, has been found guilty of fraud in multiple cases, fined by NYC for discriminating against blacks, pending 91 criminal cases, had a chance to lead the nation and was a total disaster, has managed however, to secure the supports of millions of people motivated by hatred and despair, mostly poorly educated who blindly follow mr thug as a cult leader. We have seen these types of cults before, they never end well.
View attachment 914393
Decent? Dignified? An incestuous pervert?

Decent? Dignified? An incestuous pervert?

Incestuous? I thought it was donald thug who paraded himself bragging about imagining himself having sex with his daughters, not to mention his rape conviction, dozens of sex assault accusation, including a more recent one where he forced himself on a black campaign aide. Also not to mention his confession regarding grabbing women by the pussy. The donald thug saga is never ending.
1709953323452.png

You should be banned for a month for resurrecting an almost twenty year old thread that had one post. And an extra week just because you're not even on topic!
I beg to differ mr. maga, the issue of the undecided is more important now than ever before, you see, if we err in favor of the super unqualified, traitor criminal and anti-America donald j thug, we may no longer have a country. We can not afford to be undecided. I understand maga cult members are out of reach, but the anti donald thug vote should be more than enough to re-elect our glorious President Joe Biden.
1710142603771.png

I beg to differ mr. maga, the issue of the undecided is more important now than ever before, you see, if we err in favor of the super unqualified, traitor criminal and anti-America donald j thug, we may no longer have a country. We can not afford to be undecided. I understand maga cult members are out of reach, but the anti donald thug vote should be more than enough to re-elect our glorious President Joe Biden.
View attachment 915559

Fuck you. I do not support P01135809 or his ilk.

And Democrats reelected Ted Kennedy six times after he killed a pregnant woman while driving drunk (and left her dead body in his submerged vehicle after he snuck off on foot to sober up). He served until Barack Obama became President, lest anyone dismiss my comment as "ancient history".

Fair point, but two wrongs don't make a right, however come November we have a clear choice between a decent, knowledgeable Biden and a vulgar rapist criminal traitor in donald j thug...
1710202201192.png

Fair point, but two wrongs don't make a right, however come November we have a clear choice between a decent, knowledgeable Biden and a vulgar rapist criminal traitor in donald j thug...
View attachment 915855
What we will have in November is a choice between two candidates -- one of whom will appeal to each voter than the other based on what that person PRIVATELY thinks is important to them.

Forum List

Back