For the Undecided

RAGE

Rookie
May 5, 2004
For those of you undecided or those of you RNC activist.

Here is a link I put together for a fast outline. You can use this one or write off of this, change it claim it what ever. Just get the message out. Send it to all your email groups and pass it on.

Post it in every forum you can find.
This is the most critical time of the election process.

http://www.rage4truth.com/archives/undecided.html

Dont just sit there do something Dammit !!

For those of you undecided or those of you RNC activist.

Here is a link I put together for a fast outline. You can use this one or write off of this, change it claim it what ever. Just get the message out. Send it to all your email groups and pass it on.

Post it in every forum you can find.
This is the most critical time of the election process.

Just keep in mind the following:

1709531959535.png

The Biden presidency is universally loathed, doubtful there are many undecided. Could be some die-hard Dems considering voting for Trump.

Fuck ‘em and their partisans.
No good rational reason to support Bidet, same for the annoying orange unless its for the entertainment value.
Yep. I've decided. No way in hell I'll vote for either Biden or Trump.

Shit, I overlooked that. It got no replies back then.

It's all good. I just thought it was humorous that it got bumped back up in the first place. Been seeing a lot of ancient threads bumped back up lately.

I clicked on the link the OP last night myself before I noticed and it's obviously deader than a doornail.

As an aside, and I just noticed this...that word ancient. I thought it was i before e except after c? :dunno:

Is there a spelling teacher around here?

images

Last edited:
I miss having OL around here.
Ditto.

She really daved less, and had more self-deprecating humor in her little pinky than those other three put together I believe.

. . . even though most times I don't think our politics aligned, I didn't care about that much.

Ditto.

She really daved less, and had more self-deprecating humor in her little pinky than those other three put together I believe.

. . . even though most times I don't think our politics aligned, I didn't care about that much.

Some of us went a little too far picking on her. Me included, I suppose. Though she could dish it out nice and good if she wanted, too. But still.

Forum List

Back