For the Undecided

Some of us went a little too far picking on her. Me included, I suppose. Though she could dish it out nice and good if she wanted, too. But still.
I noticed recently . . it looks like miketx is unbanned? I can't really tell. His profile is on private. That is the one thing I do miss about mod status, being about to look at anything I wanted to (except PMs.)

:lol:

It looked like he logged in and viewed the site, but no posts?

He had a savage sense of humor.

Yep. I've decided. No way in hell I'll vote for either Biden or Trump.

donald pork just added another dimension to his long list of disqualifications, in recent days has displayed sigs of recurrent TIS's (mini strokes), which may be part of his worsening frontotemporal dementia, while Biden exhibits gradually worsening Alzheimer type dementia. Looks to me like a toss up between two poor candidates, all and all, Nikki or Hilary could be better candidates.
1709615041351.png

I noticed recently . . it looks like miketx is unbanned? I can't really tell. His profile is on private. That is the one thing I do miss about mod status, being about to look at anything I wanted to (except PMs.)

The undecided remain a large portion of the electorate, the resilience of Nikki Haley exhibits by staying in the primaries is a threat to the maga crowd, and President Biden will result in the beneficiary....
1709691947113.png

Then you had access to names of members?

Yep. I've decided. No way in hell I'll vote for either Biden or Trump.

There are no contested local races here in my county so I’ll have no reason to leave the house.

Same. Either one is a race to the bottom.
What’s cool is; you badasses will definitely stop the duopoly from winning…I’m so glad we have you smartest guys in the room to stand in the way. GOOD JOB BADASSES!

MisterBeale

donald pork just added another dimension to his long list of disqualifications, in recent days has displayed sigs of recurrent TIS's (mini strokes), which may be part of his worsening frontotemporal dementia, while Biden exhibits gradually worsening Alzheimer type dementia. Looks to me like a toss up between two poor candidates, all and all, Nikki or Hilary could be better candidates.
View attachment 912521
Remember Ashley Biden and her miserable life, courtesy of her dad.

We here at GFY Enterprises have noted your insipid nonsense and suggest, in all sincerity, that you GFY. Have a nice evening.
Question…can you share the data that GFY Enterprises has compiled? What are the projections looking like? How many more decades of protest before you uber intelligent badasses are able to prevent the duopoly from winning?

dblack
Dont Taz Me Bro
MisterBeale
Harpy Eagle

Then you had access to names of members?
No, there really isn't a good full list of all active members anywhere TBH. None that I could find, even when I was a mod.

I did find the chronological descending list of who is being ignored by the most folks interesting, and who had gotten the most warnings interesting. . . but again, those lists included lots and lots of folks that hadn't posted in years, and, who knows? There might be lots of folks here that are really good, that don't make either of those list, I can think of a couple off hand, maybe? . . . so meh, not good indicators.

Looks like Incest Joe will never be held responsible for ruining her life.

Interesting point, I always thought she was following the orders to attack our country given by her cult leader and insurrector in chief, donald j fraud...
1709755593432.png

We here at GFY Enterprises have noted your insipid nonsense and suggest, in all sincerity, that you GFY. Have a nice evening.

After last night's superb SOTU's address by President Biden, very few people remain undecided, Biden's position surged like never before, total game changer. The GOP rebuttal was worst in history, the butt of all jokes, that woman was embarrassing...
1709934363508.png

Forum List

Back