Zone1 For the political left, do you care about the Twitter revelations about the FBI and other gov. Orgs?

As I recall the timeline, the laptop dropped just before the election so, if it was publicized there would not have been time to fact check it. Comey did something similar to Hillary, announcing a new investigation just before the election and then announcing, after the election, they didn't find anything. Of course by then the damage to Hillary was already done.
Thye damage was done long ago when her and bill were ripping off the elderly for their retirement homes. IT'S JUST SOME ARE TO JUST TOO STUPID.

No you don’t get it – this is a lie, the FBI didn’t ‘interfere’ with anything.

The FBI notifying social media of Russian election interference was perfectly lawful and appropriate, consistent with government speech doctrine.

If a given media platform saw fit to not facilitate Russian interference in US elections by deciding against propagating Russian misinformation and lies, it did so of its own accord independent of the FBI.
This is just confirmation of the talking points
put out by the DNC, to cover for their illegal activity!

I am just curious……as a member of the democrat party, do you understand or care about what is now proven the FBI and other government agencies were actually doing? Does the fact it was targeted against republicans/Trump supporters/conservatives mean you are fine with it?

The Twitter files release shows active election tampering by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies……..do you care?

As a moderate. That is to say I vote for both parties, yes I’m fine.

Every administration, probably starting with Washington, has pressured the press into not publishing something. Every administration has done this. So the revelation is pretty much business as usual.

I’ve posted that sentiment several times. Nobody can explain why or how this was different than say the Pentagon Papers. Or the Drugs for Arms for the Contras during the Reagan Admin. Or how this was different than the Patriot Act crap during the Bush 43 admin. Or how it was different than the misinformation regarding Benghazi, which was so successful thanks to the efforts of both Republicans and Democrats that even today 95% of the people don’t know what happened or why.

The Wilson Administration came up with the Espionage Act to help cover up his complicity in the Zimmerman Telegram.

But pressuring the press to avoid publication is common and routine.

Nixon personally called Publishers to “request” that they not publish the story of the Glomar Explorer.

Now the problem with this is the only platform that wasn’t talking about the Biden Laptop was Twitter. It was mentioned everywhere else.

Here is a news story from 2020. Before the election.

And here is one from right before the election in the New York Times.

Oh and here is CNN.

The problem from the get go was the Computer Shop owner. He didn’t contact the Feds when he found “damaging information”. He contacted the Trump Campaign.

So when people heard about it. It was obviously a hit piece. The owner wasn’t viewed as a Patriot. He was viewed as another partisan hack.

It didn’t cost Trump the election. It didn’t cost him the Presidency. People heard about it. They shrugged and went on. They didn’t care.

We had high unemployment. We had COVID restrictions. We had people dying. And the same people screaming about the laptop were howling about killing rioters a few months before.

They were already viewed as extremist and unreasonable.

Now. Rewriting history, you guys act like if only Twitter had allowed the messages about Hunters Laptop then the election would have been won by Trump. Baloney. We all heard about it. The problem is that if you are going to scream Nepotism, it’s best if you don’t have half of Trumps family working in the White House while decrying it.

Us old timers remember when Reagan’s kid was a bigwig in the Savings and Loan debacle and scandal. Bush’s kids became Governors. And later President.

Jimmy Carters idiot Brother cranked up a Beer to capitalize on his family. How many remember Billy Beer? Reagan’s kids tried to get into talk radio. Bush’s kids are doing nothing jobs for big money.

And don’t get me started on the idiot Clinton Kid.

So how is this worse than the Pentagon Papers? How is this worse than CIA Drug Smuggling to fund the Contras? How is this worse than any of the other examples in history?

The reason for this is easy to understand. Higher education is not teaching critical skills, but propagandizing students with biases that run counter to American values and traditions. Why would any thinking government wish to fund that?
A fine example of throwing out the baby with the bath water. There are (minor?) aspects of higher ed you don't like so instead of changing them you throw out the engineering students? Not a problem, there are plenty of Indian engineers that would like to come to America.

Thye damage was done long ago when her and bill were ripping off the elderly for their retirement homes. IT'S JUST SOME ARE TO JUST TOO STUPID.
If it is not you who are 'TOO STUPID' you should have a link :link: to this accusation. I thought I had heard every one but this is new to me.

lol

The ‘Twitter files’ are the proverbial nothingburger – like Oakland there’s no there, there.

Of course, that doesn’t keep the dishonest right from contriving ridiculous lies and conspiracy theories.
Don't you wish!

Laughing%20safe_image-S.gif

There is no ‘topic.’

Republicans weren’t ‘targeted’ by anyone or anything.

Nothing was ‘suppressed’ or ‘censored’ by the FBI; the FBI didn’t ‘force’ social media to do anything.

There’s no nefarious conspiracy, nothing was done by ‘the left.’
trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

I am just curious……as a member of the democrat party, do you understand or care about what is now proven the FBI and other government agencies were actually doing? Does the fact it was targeted against republicans/Trump supporters/conservatives mean you are fine with it?

The Twitter files release shows active election tampering by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies……..do you care?
You're asking a lot of soulless creatures

Has your liberty been subverted? Got any examples to share?
Yup, sure.

One day, a huge corporation took over the car wash I usually use, nearby where I live.

I went to have my car washed, but they no longer take cash, they only will take smartphone payments. I don't use a smartphone, I don't own one.

This is an example of how the government is allowing huge corporations to violate our laws, with impunity. However, because I have no resources to get a corporate lawyer to force them to follow the law? My personal liberty has been subverted. I am continually forced to either drive across town to the competition, or look for a private contractor. This is discrimination, and, economically? This violates the law.

1672431181932.png

Yup, sure.

One day, a huge corporation took over the car wash I usually use, nearby where I live.

I went to have my car washed, but they no longer take cash, they only will take smartphone payments. I don't use a smartphone, I don't own one.

This is an example of how the government is allowing huge corporations to violate our laws, with impunity. However, because I have no resources to get a corporate lawyer to force them to follow the law? My personal liberty has been subverted. I am continually forced to either drive across town to the competition, or look for a private contractor. This is discrimination, and, economically? This violates the law.

View attachment 743313

I think the law requires the government to accept cash, not private companies. Would you be willing to reimburse that company for the extra expenses they'd incur because you want to use cash? Say an extra 20%? I'd hate to pay more for my car wash to subsidize you.

I think the law requires the government to accept cash, not private companies. Would you be willing to reimburse that company for the extra expenses they'd incur because you want to use cash? Say an extra 20%? I'd hate to pay more for my car wash to subsidize you.
You are partially correct. I looked it up.

If I had a debt to them, they would be required to accept cash, but they are not required to accept cash to do business.

No, I completely understand how folks' liberty is being subverted. You on the other hand? :sigh2:
You are partially correct. I looked it up.

If I had a debt to them, they would be required to accept cash, but they are not required to accept cash to do business.
I'm glad it turns out that none of your liberties have been subverted by the government.

And the government has every right to alert social media to potential Russian election interference consisting of misinformation and lies – such as the lies about Hunter Biden.

No free speech rights were violated, no one and nothing was silenced.
Do they have the authority to LIE to social platforms and legacy media with the intent of covering up legitimate information?

As a moderate. That is to say I vote for both parties, yes I’m fine.

Every administration, probably starting with Washington, has pressured the press into not publishing something. Every administration has done this. So the revelation is pretty much business as usual.

I’ve posted that sentiment several times. Nobody can explain why or how this was different than say the Pentagon Papers. Or the Drugs for Arms for the Contras during the Reagan Admin. Or how this was different than the Patriot Act crap during the Bush 43 admin. Or how it was different than the misinformation regarding Benghazi, which was so successful thanks to the efforts of both Republicans and Democrats that even today 95% of the people don’t know what happened or why.

The Wilson Administration came up with the Espionage Act to help cover up his complicity in the Zimmerman Telegram.

But pressuring the press to avoid publication is common and routine.

Nixon personally called Publishers to “request” that they not publish the story of the Glomar Explorer.

Now the problem with this is the only platform that wasn’t talking about the Biden Laptop was Twitter. It was mentioned everywhere else.

Here is a news story from 2020. Before the election.

And here is one from right before the election in the New York Times.

Oh and here is CNN.

The problem from the get go was the Computer Shop owner. He didn’t contact the Feds when he found “damaging information”. He contacted the Trump Campaign.

So when people heard about it. It was obviously a hit piece. The owner wasn’t viewed as a Patriot. He was viewed as another partisan hack.

It didn’t cost Trump the election. It didn’t cost him the Presidency. People heard about it. They shrugged and went on. They didn’t care.

We had high unemployment. We had COVID restrictions. We had people dying. And the same people screaming about the laptop were howling about killing rioters a few months before.

They were already viewed as extremist and unreasonable.

Now. Rewriting history, you guys act like if only Twitter had allowed the messages about Hunters Laptop then the election would have been won by Trump. Baloney. We all heard about it. The problem is that if you are going to scream Nepotism, it’s best if you don’t have half of Trumps family working in the White House while decrying it.

Us old timers remember when Reagan’s kid was a bigwig in the Savings and Loan debacle and scandal. Bush’s kids became Governors. And later President.

Jimmy Carters idiot Brother cranked up a Beer to capitalize on his family. How many remember Billy Beer? Reagan’s kids tried to get into talk radio. Bush’s kids are doing nothing jobs for big money.

And don’t get me started on the idiot Clinton Kid.

So how is this worse than the Pentagon Papers? How is this worse than CIA Drug Smuggling to fund the Contras? How is this worse than any of the other examples in history?
Musk%20Fooled-S.jpg

Forum List

Back