For The First Time Since 1969, No US Tornadoes Reported In March

Furthermore, there is no rule against calling anybody anything. Period. So long as you are following the rules of posting (in other words you MUST have more in your post addressing the OP than you spend insulting the poster) you can call anyone anything so long as you are likewise not violating Zone rules.

That's incorrect. It would be correct for a Zone 2 forum, but the Environment folder is Zone 3, so there is no such requirement to have any content at all.

Yes, I was wrong about that as well. A senior mod set me straight.

In Zone 3, posters are free to throw out insult-only posts. Again, no content is necessary. The only restriction is that the insults, or the endless spamming of the same stupid pictures, shouldn't be used as an attempt to totally derail threads (coughcoughjc456coughcough).

Some of us have asked for Zone 2 rules here. The request was turned down. So welcome to the nearly-unrestricted-free-for-all.

(This is where you all celebrate by insulting me, and I annoy you by completely ignoring it.)

Furthermore, there is no rule against calling anybody anything. Period. So long as you are following the rules of posting (in other words you MUST have more in your post addressing the OP than you spend insulting the poster) you can call anyone anything so long as you are likewise not violating Zone rules.

That's incorrect. It would be correct for a Zone 2 forum, but the Environment folder is Zone 3, so there is no such requirement to have any content at all.

Yes, I was wrong about that as well. A senior mod set me straight.

In Zone 3, posters are free to throw out insult-only posts. Again, no content is necessary. The only restriction is that the insults, or the endless spamming of the same stupid pictures, shouldn't be used as an attempt to totally derail threads (coughcoughjc456coughcough).

Some of us have asked for Zone 2 rules here. The request was turned down. So welcome to the nearly-unrestricted-free-for-all.

(This is where you all celebrate by insulting me, and I annoy you by completely ignoring it.)
Ha ha Ha ha ha you really are a crybaby whiner

NASA said there would be bigger and more tornado's back in the early 2000's ( I posted a link on page 3 )...........all the global warming k00ks were falling all over themselves back then making it public on internet message boards.........since then, theyve been pwned......like so many of their other k00k predictions.

Nobody knows shit abut shit with this stuff.............but the k00ks throw it out there and hope people forget the bold predictions.

:blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup:

tornadoes-none.png

NO watches or warnings have been issued to date.. No tornadoes have been documented to date and NOAA;

“We are in uncharted territory with respect to lack of severe weather”, said Greg Carbin, SPC’s warning coordination meteorologist. “This has never happened in the record of SPC watches dating back to 1970. We’re in a persistent pattern that suppresses severe weather, and the right ingredients — moisture, instability, and lift — have not been brought together in any consistent way so far this year.”

And no change expected for the next week or so... Leaves March with ZERO tornadoes or sever storms. Something that hasn't happened since record keeping began.

Source

tornadoes-none.png

NO watches or warnings have been issued to date.. No tornadoes have been documented to date and NOAA;

“We are in uncharted territory with respect to lack of severe weather”, said Greg Carbin, SPC’s warning coordination meteorologist. “This has never happened in the record of SPC watches dating back to 1970. We’re in a persistent pattern that suppresses severe weather, and the right ingredients — moisture, instability, and lift — have not been brought together in any consistent way so far this year.”

And no change expected for the next week or so... Leaves March with ZERO tornadoes or sever storms. Something that hasn't happened since record keeping began.

Source
sort of proves no El-nino has occurred eh?

All it proves is that the normal movement of cold fronts south to collide with warm fronts coming from the south didn't occur,.

That's all.

All it proves is that the normal movement of cold fronts south to collide with warm fronts coming from the south didn't occur,.

That's all.

Wrong..

It means the temperature gradient necessary for these storms does not exist. The mid latitude warmth 'hottetest ev'a' doesnt exist. The fronts have come and gone but the temperature differential needed is not present.

March isn't over yet

I looked at this thread a few days ago, and as I was on my way home tonight I knew I'd be looking up this thread to mention what a dumbass the OP is. We had 3 tornadoes, and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get from the N side of Oklahoma city, to the W side. I'm usually home from work within 30 minutes.

I know a tornado touched down in Moore OKLA, one on S side, and now there's one in Cleveland county.

I had to pull off the highway and park my car at the covered pumps at a gas station. We had baseball size hail, and I'm surprised I have a windshield. Wowza, what an adrenalin rush!!! :D

The OP of this thread is an idiot. WTF is today? Isn't it March? (eye roll)

tornadoes-none.png

Source

It's fucking March you little twerp.

March isn't over yet

I looked at this thread a few days ago, and as I was on my way home tonight I knew I'd be looking up this thread to mention what a dumbass the OP is. We had 3 tornadoes, and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get from the N side of Oklahoma city, to the W side. I'm usually home from work within 30 minutes.

I know a tornado touched down in Moore OKLA, one on S side, and now there's one in Cleveland county.

I had to pull off the highway and park my car at the covered pumps at a gas station. We had baseball size hail, and I'm surprised I have a windshield. Wowza, what an adrenalin rush!!! :D

Well moron.... Its the 25th of March and it still set records... but hey you all would be screaming AKBAR GLOBALWARMING if the month would have been sever.. It wasn't so you resort to Adhoms..

March isn't over yet

Well moron.... Its the 25th of March and it still set records... but hey you all would be screaming AKBAR GLOBALWARMING if the month would have been sever.. It wasn't so you resort to Adhoms..
Conceding your thread already?

March isn't over yet

Your thread title says "no tornadoes reported in March," you idiot. What month is it?

March isn't over yet

Looks like you lose pal....March is not over

Deadly Tornadoes Storms Sweep Through Oklahoma - ABC News

You really are a bunch of morons.. My nephew is a storm chaser in Oklahoma and up until today the temperature gradient was not sufficient to create sever storms. Even NOAA admitted that they did not expect this to change for the next week or so. BUT IT CHANGED.. I am just as wrong as they are... but it did make for some spectacular photos from him..
Casey - Storm Chasing.jpg

One month doesn't prove shit. I'm as much of a skeptic of AGW as anyone but this is statistically insignificant. If it's part of a trend then it would disprove previous predictions linking AGW and tornado strength/frequency. However, one month out of thousands is just one month and not indicative of anything. It snowed in Orlando in 1977. That was not proof of global cooling (as was reported on the news at the time).

This is as silly as the alarmists blaming New Orleans destruction from Katrina on AGW. AGW didn't cause New Orleans to be built below sea level, AGW didn't cause Katrina to make landfall at that particular place.

So even though nobody predicted more tornadoes, Billy is declaring no torndoes proves something.

Deniers are consistent. No matter what the weather is, they magically declare it disproves global warming.
You are right. Let's talk about the record Hurricane year that did not happen.

Forum List

Back