For The First Time Since 1969, No US Tornadoes Reported In March

So even though nobody predicted more tornadoes, Billy is declaring no torndoes proves something.

Deniers are consistent. No matter what the weather is, they magically declare it disproves global warming.

Less tornadoes prove global warming. More tornadoes prove global warming. Average tornadoes prove global warming.

And if temperatures don't fit, why they will simply be adjusted to prove global warming...

Thread summary:

Nobody predicted more tornadoes from global warming.

Ever denier here says the opposite.

That's why the whole planet considers deniers to be frauds and liars. They all proudly lie about everything.

Sucks to be you, deniers. You shit your own bed, and now you get to sleep in it. Aside from weeping like little girls on a message board, do you you deniers have any plan to rehabilitate your ruined reputation?

So even though nobody predicted more tornadoes, Billy is declaring no torndoes proves something.

Deniers are consistent. No matter what the weather is, they magically declare it disproves global warming.
You all claim over and over to anyone that will listen that all types of storms will increase and be more severe. You have been wrong every year so far but you keep claiming it.

Say what? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh yeah....it's YOU!

Here are a few of your "nobody ever predicted more tornadoes" papers. What a tard... BTW, the first link is a 2015 report. Ooooops.

You truly aren't capable of telling the truth are you?

Global Warming May Spawn More Southeast US Tornadoes
Global Warming May Spawn More Southeast US Tornadoes

"Severe thunderstorms, which are often associated with heavy rainfall, hail, and even tornadoes, are one of the primary causes of major economic losses in the United States.
In 2012, seven of the country's $11 billion weather disasters were caused by severe thunderstorms and tornadoes.
"Sadly, we have many examples of cases where a single storm has had disastrous impact," Diffenbaugh said in a statement. "So a 25 or 30 percent increase in the annual occurrence represents a substantial increase in the overall risk."
Global Warming to Spawn More Severe U.S. Thunderstorms Study

"But Florida State University researchers have worked hard to reanalyze the historical tornado data to make them more consistent. Lead researcher, Prof. James Elsner, said in September, “The risk of violent tornadoes appears to be increasing.” In particular, the trail of distruction from tornados appears to getting longer and wider. As the FSU news release noted, “The Oklahoma City tornado on May 31, 2013, was the largest tornado ever recorded, with a path of destruction measuring 2.6 miles in width.”
Tornadoes Extreme Weather And Climate Change ThinkProgress

Billy, you melting down and trying to change the subject doesn't change the fact that _more_ tornadoes weren't predicted.

So, you lied, and you're lying about lying. Same old same old.

Understand that the honest people aren't going away just because you scream and pout. We'll always be around to point out when you lie.

No, admiral. It's YOU who are lying here. There are ample links being provided to show just what a craven little shit you are.

Thread summary:

Nobody predicted more tornadoes from global warming.

Ever denier here says the opposite.

That's why the whole planet considers deniers to be frauds and liars. They all proudly lie about everything.

Sucks to be you, deniers. You shit your own bed, and now you get to sleep in it. Aside from weeping like little girls on a message board, do you you deniers have any plan to rehabilitate your ruined reputation?

mammy summary, "I and my cohorts are lying sacks of poo. Our high priests have been making claims that AGW will increase thunderstorm frequency, and intensity but when presented with unquestionable proof of those assertions I will insert my fingers into my ears and go 'lalalalalalalala' and then I'm going to take my ball and go home."

That about cover it, admiral? I have provided three of several dozen that I found. You have provided nothing but your lies.

Of course not.

And it's sad that the concept of honesty is so foreign to the denier cult. You've seen that cult always fudging the data (see Billy or Westwall), so you just assume everyone else has to be like that as well.

The cure is to hang out more around ethical people, so that their attitudes rub off on you. That is, learn how normal people value honesty.

Of course not.

And it's sad that the concept of honesty is so foreign to the denier cult. You've seen that cult always fudging the data (see Billy or Westwall), so you just assume everyone else has to be like that as well.

The cure is to hang out more around ethical people, so that their attitudes rub off on you. That is, learn how normal people value honesty.
You stated that no one said more tornadoes or stronger ones, YOU lied.

No, admiral. It's YOU who are lying here. There are ample links being provided to show just what a craven little shit you are.

So you showed a link predicting more tornadoes in 2080, and two links predicting more powerful tornadoes, not more numerous tornadoes.

In summary, you lied your ass off by claiming you had links predicting more tornadoes right now. You lied loudly and proudly, and hoped nobody would call you on it. Tough luck. I'm laughing my ass off now.

Seriously, if you're going to be such a pathological liar, try not to suck at it so badly at it. I've been lied to by experts, and I expect better.

And no, you're not the most dishonest person I've encountered on the internet, However, you are the most dishonest person who ever chose to devote themselves to being my hysterical butthurt stalker.

Now run along. Go dream some more about throwing scientists is prison, you sad Stalinist. We all know that's why you hate progressives so much, because we keep blocking your Stalinist plans. What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

Of course not.

You are one confused nut job

So you showed a link predicting more tornadoes in 2080, and two links predicting more powerful tornadoes, not more numerous tornadoes.

In summary, you lied your ass off by claiming you had links predicting more tornadoes right now. You lied loudly and proudly, and hoped nobody would call you on it. Tough luck. I'm laughing my ass off now.

Seriously, if you're going to be such a pathological liar, try not to suck at it so badly at it. I've been lied to by experts, and I expect better.

And no, you're not the most dishonest person I've encountered on the internet, However, you are the most dishonest person who ever chose to devote themselves to being my hysterical butthurt stalker.

Now run along. Go dream some more about throwing scientists is prison, you sad Stalinist. We all know that's why you hate progressives so much, because we keep blocking your Stalinist plans. What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I have to say admiral...that is the most pathetic attempt to blow smoke up our collective keester's that I have seen in quite a while. I think you should just stay under that rock for a while.

That's amazing! That is a extreme...

Extremes don't have to be a high number but also a mindblowing low number. ;)

So lack of "extreme" weather is extreme weather?

You AGW cult freaks have jumped the shark.

Why so? Maybe the jet stream being so far south over all of tornadoes alley isn't allowing for humid air to rush north in order to form twisters this year?? On the otherhand, the western united states is under the extreme ridge!

That isn't jumping the shark! That is meteorological fact.

No, that's pure speculation. Maybe a powerful wizard is waving his magic wand every time a tornado starts and causes it to dissolve. My theory is just as credible as yours.

Last edited:
I have to say admiral...that is the most pathetic attempt to blow smoke up our collective keester's that I have seen in quite a while. I think you should just stay under that rock for a while.

Why not stop running, and just explain to everyone you made a dumb mistake? Seems much simpler.

You claimed your links showed predictions of more tornadoes now.

None of links showed predictions of more tornadoes now.

Initially, that was just a mistake on your part. But by refusing to admit it, you graduate it to a deliberate lie.

Deniers-in-training, take note. Don't end up like Westwall, so overwhelmed by narcissism that he's unable to admit even the smallest error. So he lies about not making an error. And then lies about the lies. And now he's got a whole castle of lies to worry about and maintain. He tries to remember which lies he's told, but he gets mixed up sometimes, and hilarity ensues. So if you make a mistake, just admit it, and you won't end up like Westwall.

I have to say admiral...that is the most pathetic attempt to blow smoke up our collective keester's that I have seen in quite a while. I think you should just stay under that rock for a while.

Why not stop running, and just explain to everyone you made a dumb mistake? Seems much simpler.

You claimed your links showed predictions of more tornadoes now.

None of links showed predictions of more tornadoes now.

Initially, that was just a mistake on your part. But by refusing to admit it, you graduate it to a deliberate lie.

Deniers-in-training, take note. Don't end up like Westwall, so overwhelmed by narcissism that he's unable to admit even the smallest error. So he lies about not making an error. And then lies about the lies. And now he's got a whole castle of lies to worry about and maintain. He tries to remember which lies he's told, but he gets mixed up sometimes, and hilarity ensues. So if you make a mistake, just admit it, and you won't end up like Westwall.

Here's 2009. Took me all of four minutes to find this one.

Global Warming - Natalie Goldstein - Google Books

This is 2011
https://www.lloyds.com/~/media/lloyds/reports/emerging risk reports/tornadoes final report.pdf

This is 2012
Tornadoes and man-made climate change - a perfect storm Carbon Brief

This is 2007
07.04.06 Does Global Warming Increase the Intensity of Atmospheric Natural Disasters

This is 2002
The Global Warming Desk Reference - Bruce Elliott Johansen - Google Books

Game. Set. Match

Forum List

Back