"For the Children"

dick_cheney_was_right.jpg

Dick Cheney once observed that “deficits don’t matter,” which may well have been the most honest phrase he ever uttered. His words were at least partly true, which is more than can be said for the great majority of the vice president’s remarks — and they certainly expressed the candid attitude of Republicans whenever they attain power. His pithy fiscal slogan should remind us that much of the current political furor over deficit spending in the Obama budget is wrong, hypocritical, and worthy of the deepest skepticism.

Dick Cheney was right - Salon.com

How dare you take Lord Cheney's name in vein! He never said that even though there is video proof. It's not true, a trick by the liberal media!!

dick_cheney_was_right.jpg

Dick Cheney once observed that “deficits don’t matter,” which may well have been the most honest phrase he ever uttered. His words were at least partly true, which is more than can be said for the great majority of the vice president’s remarks — and they certainly expressed the candid attitude of Republicans whenever they attain power. His pithy fiscal slogan should remind us that much of the current political furor over deficit spending in the Obama budget is wrong, hypocritical, and worthy of the deepest skepticism.

Dick Cheney was right - Salon.com

How dare you take Lord Cheney's name in vein! He never said that even though there is video proof. It's not true, a trick by the liberal media!!

Notice it's never used in full context? I wonder why?

Liberals have never seen an unborn child they didn't want to abort.. Save the crocodile tears and lies about caring for children.-- For the liberal who said he would go crazy, yes you baby killers.

Liberals have never seen an unborn child they didn't want to abort.. Save the crocodile tears and lies about caring for children.-- For the liberal who said he would go crazy, yes you baby killers.

True that. We are always grabbing pregnant women and forcing them to have abortions against their will.

But I prefer that we simply mandate that all prenatal care include counseling on the many benefits of abortion. Then it feels more choice like.

True that. We are always grabbing pregnant women and forcing them to have abortions against their will.

But I prefer that we simply mandate that all prenatal care include counseling on the many benefits of abortion. Then it feels more choice like.
You're one of the new forum Dumbos.. No one cares what you think other than the Insane Assclown Zombie posse here.. you're in good company.

You're one of the new forum Dumbos.. No one cares what you think other than the Insane Assclown Zombie posse here.. you're in good company.

I am indeed in good company. You've been great fun to chat it up with even though you are not a lefty assclown zombie, but rather a righty big black cock-smoking, trailer trash ho whose best night so far this week was making 9 bucks the hard way.

Boy I'm a sucker for crazy woman. They are just so lovely.

I am indeed in good company. You've been great fun to chat it up with even though you are not a lefty assclown zombie, but rather a righty big black cock-smoking, trailer trash ho whose best night so far this week was making 9 bucks the hard way.

Zombies obsessed with race in just about every post.. ^^^^^^

Not really. What's got me really curious is how you spent the 9 bucks.

Press-on nails? Propane for the trailer? McNuggets and a 24 of Milwaukee Best?

Not really. What's got me really curious is how you spent the 9 bucks.

Press-on nails? Propane for the trailer? McNuggets and a 24 of Milwaukee Best?

Probably bought more bullets so she can shoot at the tyrannical government zombies when they come after guns next week.

Really? when Republicans were in power, they were saying things like "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter". They quadrupled the debt. But now that a Democrat is the President, suddenly they are all about fiscal responsibility? Yeah, right...

I think you were reading crap of disinformation and it boggles the mind why YOU think debt is good. YOU must be a graduate of financial moron UN.
Fact is obumer sotero has increased debt over 60 % in the first four years, moron, and you consider yourself edjumacated. That's 6 Trillion in 4 yrs = 3 times Bush.

When was the last time obumer soetoro has ever past AN ANNUAL BUDGET?

Answer: NEVER

Have you noticed how often liberals are using the word "children" when they are trying to push their agenda? Whether it's illegal immigration, guns, etc. they use this ploy a lot and unfortunately many people fall for it. They are pathetic.

You mean, like.....

"The number of children killed in accidental shootings increased from 68 in 2009 to 84 in 2010, reversing a 20-year decline. There were 851 accidental gun deaths of all ages in 2011, up from 606 the previous year."

Comrade fucktard;

IF the military turned on us, hoarding weapons would do no good.

BUT comrade fucktard, that will never happen. The military is comprised of regular citizens. The military is not engaged in drug trafficking, gun running, prostitution, murder for hire, and organized theft. In other words, the military is NOT the police or federal agents. They have no incentive to promote the corruption of the police state.

We arm to gain parity with the police and federal agents, those criminal elements in society that threaten life and liberty.

I don't think democrats passing a law of mandatory abortion for white women would surprise anyone.

Forum List

Back