"For the Children"

Interesting how the left does not think about the 'children' when they are running up generational debt.
or aborting one .

Yeah, I see how it's "only" the left that "uses" children. Great thread!

nerd-2.jpg

Abortion is SCOTUS affirmed right.

I wish Conservatives would respect that rule of settled law.

Let them cull their own.

99% of women who choose abortion you wouldnt want to be a mother any way.

True that. We are always grabbing pregnant women and forcing them to have abortions against their will.

But I prefer that we simply mandate that all prenatal care include counseling on the many benefits of abortion. Then it feels more choice like.

I don't think democrats passing a law of mandatory abortion for white women would surprise anyone.

That's because you're IQ is lower than your shoe size

Interesting how the left does not think about the 'children' when they are running up generational debt.

Interesting that the right didn't either. Interesting the right has a "come to Jesus" moment about debt only when the president is a Democrat.
The right has not run that generational debt up to the tune of 20 trillion dollars. That;s all on you....and the 100k dollar debt before a child draws its first breath is all on you.

Liberals have never seen an unborn child they didn't want to abort.. Save the crocodile tears and lies about caring for children.-- For the liberal who said he would go crazy, yes you baby killers.

Boy I'm a sucker for crazy woman. They are just so lovely.

I'll bet your lady love agrees.. ;-) Thanks for confirming it.

It will be a shotgun wedding, where I would be at the end of a shotgun having to agree with all your views. :)

Forum List

Back