FOR SALE

You know MS might have its own site where members buy and sell the programs in house. You might want to write the "contact us" section of the face page.
It's against the tos
It's against the tos to ask? Because in reality only gamers are going to realize it's truth worth. And that's the market you need to get your price.
If Microsoft knew what I was doing the account would be locked down. They can't sell you games at full price if I sell them to you for peanuts.

I realize what it's worth to gamers but if I advertise in known circles I'll get reported and my account will lose half it's value. Trolls are trolls no matter the site

So you're wanting to secretly do something specifically disallowed by the contract you signed. That's unethical, isn't it? No wonder you supported trump. That's what he has done his whole life.
Selling me thousands of dollars of movies and music and then when Zune goes under revoking my rights to WHAT I FUCKING PAID FOR gets you zero sympathy from me.

If you want to suck corporate dick be my guest

It's got nothing to do with sympathy for me, or sucking corporate dick. It was your responsibility to know what was in the contract, and you signed it. Your choice if you go the unethical rout, but you have to admit what you are trying to do. You are unethical and a liar. Admit it.

Playing those old games are boring, I tried playing Madden 96 last Sunday and it was not the same :(

It's against the tos
It's against the tos to ask? Because in reality only gamers are going to realize it's truth worth. And that's the market you need to get your price.
If Microsoft knew what I was doing the account would be locked down. They can't sell you games at full price if I sell them to you for peanuts.

I realize what it's worth to gamers but if I advertise in known circles I'll get reported and my account will lose half it's value. Trolls are trolls no matter the site

So you're wanting to secretly do something specifically disallowed by the contract you signed. That's unethical, isn't it? No wonder you supported trump. That's what he has done his whole life.
Selling me thousands of dollars of movies and music and then when Zune goes under revoking my rights to WHAT I FUCKING PAID FOR gets you zero sympathy from me.

If you want to suck corporate dick be my guest

It's got nothing to do with sympathy for me, or sucking corporate dick. It was your responsibility to know what was in the contract, and you signed it. Your choice if you go the unethical rout, but you have to admit what you are trying to do. You are unethical and a liar. Admit it.
I am neither unethical or a liar.

I agreed to a contract and they broke it.

If you want to side with them fine. That's on YOU

You know MS might have its own site where members buy and sell the programs in house. You might want to write the "contact us" section of the face page.
It's against the tos

This asshole is why I can't advertise in normal places.

FUCKING loser obsessed with the lives of others

Yes, I can see where it might be frustrating when you tell the entire discussion board that you are doing something unethical, and someone comments on it. Here's an idea. If you don't want your cheating and unethical behavior discussed, don't put it on a discussion board.

It's against the tos

Put the nigga on ignore.

Just the advice expected from a lying POS like you.

I have a Microsoft Xbox account for sale. It has about 220 games, a couple movies & music tied to it.

Easily valued at well over several thousand dollars. All of the games work on an Xbox One. The movies & music are a point of contention as many of the hundreds of songs & videos are no longer accessible because Microsoft lost the rights to distribution and as a consequence I can no longer view them.

The account is 10+ years old and in good standing. It currently has access to another several months of Xbox Live.

I will consider offers around 300.00.
give it away to a Charity,a School or those in need Grampa....$300 means nothing to you but the Xbox would mean a lot to others less fortunate...I know you to be a Gentleman

It's against the tos

Yes, I can see where it might be frustrating when you tell the entire discussion board that you are doing something unethical, and someone comments on it. Here's an idea. If you don't want your cheating and unethical behavior discussed, don't put it on a discussion board.
Unreal

Any other day you'd be on my side but because I'm a conservative you're not.

So shallow

I have a Microsoft Xbox account for sale. It has about 220 games, a couple movies & music tied to it.

Easily valued at well over several thousand dollars. All of the games work on an Xbox One. The movies & music are a point of contention as many of the hundreds of songs & videos are no longer accessible because Microsoft lost the rights to distribution and as a consequence I can no longer view them.

The account is 10+ years old and in good standing. It currently has access to another several months of Xbox Live.

give it away to a Charity,a School or those in need Grampa....$300 means nothing to you but the Xbox would mean a lot to others less fortunate...I know you to be a Gentleman
There is no console. I got rid of it ages ago. I can't gift digital rights to a charity otherwise I would.

Unreal

So shallow

One question. Is it ethical to break a contract without legal grounds, or not? If I were you, I wouldn't whine about partisanship.

There is no console. I got rid of it ages ago. I can't gift digital rights to a charity otherwise I would.

Why not? Is it because it would be illegal after signing a contract that says you can't?

Unreal

So shallow

One question. Is it ethical to break a contract without legal grounds, or not? If I were you, I wouldn't whine about partisanship.
What I am doing is wrong based on the tos I agreed to. Just to be clear.....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

And the only whining going on here is YOU.

Just stfu and get lost

Unreal

So shallow

What I am doing is wrong based on the tos I agreed to. Just to be clear.....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Just stfu and get lost

I'm not whining. I just pointed out what you are doing. Are you embarrassed by what you are doing?

Unreal

So shallow

Just stfu and get lost

I'm not whining. I just pointed out what you are doing. Are you embarrassed by what you are doing?
No.

bulldog....stfu already. Jeez.

Good luck with it Grampa. Hope you either find a buyer or someone to gift it to.

Good point pay it forward

Forum List

Back