For Purposes Of Comparison....

And yet. Who stormed the Congress on January 6? The people who won the election or those who lost? Those who wanted to put a Dictator into power?

Dictator????

You mean the one mandating masks, injections, censoring any disagreement, etc.???????

Can you really be this stupid????

Why do you vote for the party that has the same policies as the Nazi Party???

View attachment 587410

lol...

cops were beaten & yer chosen one watched with glee as this was going down.

header-logo_bronze-resized-5-2.png

JUSTICE NEWS​

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, January 13, 2022

Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach​

Eight Others Facing Charges in Two Related Cases

Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

lol...

cops were beaten & yer chosen one watched with glee as this was going down.

header-logo_bronze-resized-5-2.png

JUSTICE NEWS​

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, January 13, 2022

Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach​

Eight Others Facing Charges in Two Related Cases​

Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

Let's put that down as the 32nd lie you swallowed whole.

Can you rally be this stupid????

Which is the totaliltarian party?

Can you really be this stupid????

Let’s say that Biden is everything you claim. He isn’t. He is an addled old fool. But for your propaganda purposes. You must deflect.

Biden has one moral advantage over Trump. Biden was elected by the majority.

He was elected by the system we have in place. The idiots you are on here defending. Well they couldn’t overturn the election with false claims of cheating. So they assembled and stormed the Congress intent on getting Trump appointed.

That is the literal definition of a Coup. That would mean that the intent of the Jan 6 “protestors” was to instal a dictator.

That is the compare and contrast you refuse to admit. You are on here minimizing, marginalizing, lying, and obfuscating the truth about January 6.

That is the technique derived and utilized by the very people you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being. The Big Lie.

Show some integrity. Admit the “protestors” intended to instal Trump as President in spite of losing the election.

Dictator????????????

Which party is working for censorship and to end the filibuster???

How could you be this stupid?????

that would be the same party who said a sitting prez cannot nominate a SC justice almost a full year b4 leaving office because it was 'an election' year, but pushed thru a SC justice justa few days before the 2020 election.

Let's put that down as the 32nd lie you swallowed whole.

Can you rally be this stupid????

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

prev | next
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

& there will be more traitors being charged.

A Proud Boy who bragged 'we took the Capitol' pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the January 6 insurrection and is cooperating with prosecutors

Kelsey Vlamis
Dec 22, 2021, 11:16 PM
  • A member of the Proud Boys pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the Capitol riot.
  • Matthew Greene, 34, admitted to coordinating members of the group in order to obstruct Congress.
  • He's the first Proud Boy to plead guilty to conspiracy and is cooperating with investigators.
A Proud Boy who bragged 'we took the Capitol' pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the January 6 insurrection and is cooperating with prosecutors

grow a pair of ovaries & admit you are losing this one, chicklet.

Let’s say that Biden is everything you claim. He isn’t. He is an addled old fool. But for your propaganda purposes. You must deflect.

Biden has one moral advantage over Trump. Biden was elected by the majority.

He was elected by the system we have in place. The idiots you are on here defending. Well they couldn’t overturn the election with false claims of cheating. So they assembled and stormed the Congress intent on getting Trump appointed.

That is the literal definition of a Coup. That would mean that the intent of the Jan 6 “protestors” was to instal a dictator.

That is the compare and contrast you refuse to admit. You are on here minimizing, marginalizing, lying, and obfuscating the truth about January 6.

That is the technique derived and utilized by the very people you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being. The Big Lie.

Show some integrity. Admit the “protestors” intended to instal Trump as President in spite of losing the election.

"Let’s say that Biden is everything you claim...."

No, fool....it's not Biden: it is the Democrat Party.

This is what you vote for....now explain it:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

1642168114044.png

"Let’s say that Biden is everything you claim...."

No, fool....it's not Biden: it is the Democrat Party.

This is what you vote for....now explain it:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

View attachment 587840

You operate on a fixed and flawed assumption while popping smoke to cover up the egregious truths about your own side. I didn’t vote in 2020. I wrote that I wouldn’t before the election. I have written that I did not vote since.

My reason was simple. Both candidates were steaming piles of shit. Both parties wanted to be totalitarian. And I would not choose one in the delusion it would be better.

Now back to the topic at hand. The actions on January 6. We’re they worse than other protests? Yes. That has been proven. And the more you spin proves that you know it to be true.

You are on here every day claiming that the people trying to instal a dictator through a Coup were good people. At least no worse than any other protestor. The truth is that they were horrible. Far worse than the blithering idiots in Portland. And the country knows it.

...ya' can't beat the Bible for sheer and unadulterated wisdom.
And, on this day, I recommend this particular verse:
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Matthew 7:5

1. Any discussion of Jan 6th is the last desperate attempt by the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats, to shield the fact that they authorized, demanded, absolved over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, and anarcho-terrorist acts by their voters.

Trump supporters:

2. Versus the Biden savages:

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.
The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”
At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

3. “St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

4. Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

5. Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

6. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.
"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."
28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

7. These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election….of thousands of police officers injured…of the $billions in damage done by their voters…burning city blocks…of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

You need a wider audience!!

Ok, let’s compare and contrast.

Let’s say the rioters in Portland got their wish. Let’s say they managed to burn the entire city down. Let’s go further and say somehow they made the entire city unlivable like radioactive waste for a thousand years. What would happen to the nation?

Answer. Nothing. The nation would continue. The nation would continue and absolutely nothing would happen to harm it. The Constitution would remain in force, and our way of life would continue unabated except in one city.

Let’s say that the January 6 idiots got their wish. Let’s say that they managed to kill Pence, and Pelosi, and others that opposed naming Trump to the Presidency. What would happen to the Nation? The Constitution would be as worthless as those documents of other tin pot dictatorships. The law is what they say it is on an ever changing basis. What is said yesterday, isn’t what it says today.

The nation would have ended Our proud tradition of peaceful transition of power would be history. It would be a coup. We would live in a dictatorship today. We would be in the midst of a civil war today.

So what is worse? Both are bad, but one is a local issue best managed by the local authorities. One is a national issue which involves all of us. I don’t live in Portland. I’m almost as far from Portland as it is possible to be and remain in America. It is none of my business what happens there. I’ll leave it to the Portland Elected and appointed folks to deal with it. They know better than I do what is going on, and what they can do under the law to address it. In the end, they are responsible and answerable to the locals in Portland, and the locals have the power to change the course at every election. I don’t, and don’t want to have that sort of authority over that city.

I do live in America. And I have some say over how this nation is run. My opinion isn’t of an outsider. A carpetbagger to use a term from history. It is an opinion of an American, about an American issue.

Those thugs who beat the cops to get into Congress to try and get their hands on the elected officials are not merely rioters, equated to other rioters. Their goals were much more heinous. Their desired outcome no less than the destruction of this nations founding documents and principles.

And two judges have agreed with my opinion. They’ve said so when defendants have argued what you are. And the defendants were found guilty and sent to jail.
Hilarious!

You operate on a fixed and flawed assumption while popping smoke to cover up the egregious truths about your own side. I didn’t vote in 2020. I wrote that I wouldn’t before the election. I have written that I did not vote since.

My reason was simple. Both candidates were steaming piles of shit. Both parties wanted to be totalitarian. And I would not choose one in the delusion it would be better.

Now back to the topic at hand. The actions on January 6. We’re they worse than other protests? Yes. That has been proven. And the more you spin proves that you know it to be true.

You are on here every day claiming that the people trying to instal a dictator through a Coup were good people. At least no worse than any other protestor. The truth is that they were horrible. Far worse than the blithering idiots in Portland. And the country knows it.

Any discussion of Jan 6th is the last desperate attempt by the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats, to shield the fact that they authorized, demanded, absolved over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, and anarcho-terrorist acts by their voters.

Why do you vote for the Nazis....er, Democrats?

Any discussion of Jan 6th is the last desperate attempt by the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats, to shield the fact that they authorized, demanded, absolved over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, and anarcho-terrorist acts by their voters.

Why do you vote for the Nazis....er, Democrats?

You should really read my replies. But perhaps you are paid by the post.

A transparent lie.
Get lost.

who was majority leader in the senate when obama was prez & denied even a sitdown with a SC nominee.

Here's what Mitch McConnell said about not filing a Supreme Court vacancy in an election year

BY JASON SILVERSTEIN

The Kentucky Republican notoriously refused to hold a hearing for Merrick Garland, who then-President Barack Obama chose to fill Scalia's seat eight months before the election. McConnell's block left the Supreme Court with an empty sear for more than a year, until Mr. Trump's nominee Neil Gorsuch was sworn in.

In 2016, McConnell consistently made one argument for not filling the seat: It was an election year, and voters should decide which presidential candidate should pick the next justice.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2020 / 1:32 PM / CBS NEWS
Here's what Mitch McConnell said about not filing a Supreme Court vacancy in an election year

BREAKING|Oct 25, 2020,02:27pm EDT|27,680 views

Senate GOP Pushes Through Democratic Filibuster To Advance Amy Coney Barrett Nomination

TOPLINE​

Senate Republicans voted Sunday to move forward with the confirmation of Judge Amy Coney Barrett—who will be President Trump’s third appointee and the sixth conservative justice on the nine-person bench—to the Supreme Court against Democratic objections, overcoming a final procedural roadblock and virtually guaranteeing her appointment in a final vote on Monday.

KEY FACTS
The Senate’s rare Sunday procedural vote ended a Democratic filibuster that was a last-ditch effort to delay the confirmation.
Senators voted 51-48, largely along party lines.
Senate GOP Pushes Through Democratic Filibuster To Advance Amy Coney Barrett Nomination

FACT.

Forum List

Back