For POLITICAL Reasons

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Sharyl Atkisson has resigned from CBS.

About the only decent reporter they had and she quits.

figures

Sharyl Attkisson: "I Have Resigned From CBS"
Ace of Spades HQ

Nothing more than this:

Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS News - POLITICO.com

Attkisson, who has been with CBS News for two decades, had grown frustrated with what she saw as the network's liberal bias, an outsized influence by the network's corporate partners and a lack of dedication to investigative reporting, several sources said. She increasingly felt like her work was no longer supported and that it was a struggle to get her reporting on air.

The Politico article is actually very heavy on suggesting that political bias is the cause for the resignation (or at least that Attkisson would call it the reason).

Let the speculations commence.

This gal is far from conservative so I suspect she was opposed to the ridiculous level of liberal bias at CBS given the ever lower ratings of the LCD mass media.

I don't know, but I can only imagine that she was given a choice - shut up about these scandals or be fired. She stood on principle. You know, left wing, that thing that you have none of....???

It's the media's job to REPORT the news without being a mouthpiece for ANY administration. The media hasn't been that since the day that poseur Obama took office.

figures

Ace of Spades HQ

Nothing more than this:

Attkisson, who has been with CBS News for two decades, had grown frustrated with what she saw as the network's liberal bias, an outsized influence by the network's corporate partners and a lack of dedication to investigative reporting, several sources said. She increasingly felt like her work was no longer supported and that it was a struggle to get her reporting on air.
The Politico article is actually very heavy on suggesting that political bias is the cause for the resignation (or at least that Attkisson would call it the reason).

Hummmm....... It sounds like she decided to go over to the Dark Side and that CBS was as unhappy with her as she was with them. We have heard her side of the story but for all we know she may have received a better offer from some other organization. It happens all the time. Remember the former republican governor of Florida, Charlie Crist, who will be running as a Democrat in the next election. Also remember Glenn Beck who left CNN for the Dark Side. HELL, in her youth Hillary Clinton was a republican and worked on the Nixon campaign. She gave up her evil ways and left the Dark Side.

Last edited:
I don't know, but I can only imagine that she was given a choice - shut up about these scandals or be fired. She stood on principle. You know, left wing, that thing that you have none of....???

It's the media's job to REPORT the news without being a mouthpiece for ANY administration. The media hasn't been that since the day that poseur Obama took office.
Yes! Yes! Yes!!! We know all about the 'principle's' of republican politicians. We get to see those principle's every day in the newspapers as they get dragged into federal and state investigations. I particularity love the wonderful example of principle shown by former governor mark stanford. He abandons his job as governor so he can fly to South America for an adulterous week with his mistress. It was terrific watching you guys penalize him by electing him to the House of Representatives. That was really classy and showed your respect for principles.

Last edited:

figures

Ace of Spades HQ

Nothing more than this:

Hummmm....... It sounds like she decided to go over to the Dark Side and that CBS was as unhappy with her as she was with them. We have heard her side of the story but for all we know she may have received a better offer from some other organization. It happens all the time. Remember the former republican governor of Florida, Charlie Crist, who will be running as a Democrat in the next election. Also remember Glenn Beck who left CNN for the Dark Side. HELL, in her youth Hillary Clinton was a republican and worked on the Nixon campaign. She gave up her evil ways and left the Dark Side.

Bernie Goldberg figured out CBS was that way years ago. Hillary worked for Goldwater in 64.

Forum List

Back