For near 8 years we bitched about racial division being used as a political weapon and/or tool.

[
Not only did you admit your ignorance, now you demonstrate your own unwillingness to take any action to educate yourself, even though the means to do so was provided. If you have no desire to educate yourself, I have no desire to waste my time trying to do it for you. Have a nice day.

Pogo has a desire to get the candidate of his party elected.

Thinking is detrimental to that goal, hence Pogo does not engage in the activity.

I'm sick of the race bullshit. Your boy just makes it worse.
It's the media outlets brother. They serve up the best horse shit and lies in town. Soon they will be saying Trump hates puppies and babies. Don't get caught up in THEIR stupid.

Oh, fuck off with that bullshit! Speaking of stupid, you really are one of the stupidest pieces of trailer trash around here. Trump says one racist thing after another, and you say it's the media's fault for covering the story. Do me a favor please: Lay on your back, flip your feet in the air, and suck your own dick. And then choke on it so you can die.
He hasn't said one racist thing to date and it's not my fault you get your opinions from the media. Quite the angry beta with that mouth :lol:

I doubt you could make me angry. It's just not my style. Maybe if you did something skeevy, like direct moderators to use their positions to press your own slanted political agenda through selective rules enforcement and general fuckery. But you'd never do anything like that, right?

Watching news outlets air video footage of Trump's flagrant race baiting does not constitute receiving one's opinions from the media. That's just a fucking asinine thing to say. Every single time someone makes a comment like that it proves that the only value to your existence is feeding you twinkies and sending you to slaughter so that your fat can be harvested for soap. You rely on media outlets to provide you information just like everyone else. So stop being such a faggot.
Ha! Yeah right. Every word that falls out of your filthy trap is dripping with media talking points. You're a race baiting beta with anger issues.

This is really cute. A pathetic life loser who managed to the one measly accomplishment of creating a popular message board thinks he's an "alpha" male. Good for you, skippy. Me, I shoot wolves.

Meanwhile, Trump is responsible for his own actions and words. I realize sycophants like you can't manage to see that beyond the jizz in your eyes, and that as a liberal piece of shit you can't grasp the concept of responsibility. But you'll understand when you get older.

Trumps hand has been forced. The left opened that can of worms and that Jeanie cannot be put back in the bottle.

That's your excuse? Trump acts like a fucking child because other people force him to because they pick on him? Jesus fucking Christ, will Russia just nuke us already and put us out of our misery.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Don't worry too much, it seems to be VERY common among you lefties. You may be handicapped by it but you aren't alone.

You're supporting a life long Clinton donor who wants to raise taxes and trample business freedom, and you're calling me a lefty? :lmao:

It's the media outlets brother. They serve up the best horse shit and lies in town. Soon they will be saying Trump hates puppies and babies. Don't get caught up in THEIR stupid.

Oh, fuck off with that bullshit! Speaking of stupid, you really are one of the stupidest pieces of trailer trash around here. Trump says one racist thing after another, and you say it's the media's fault for covering the story. Do me a favor please: Lay on your back, flip your feet in the air, and suck your own dick. And then choke on it so you can die.
He hasn't said one racist thing to date and it's not my fault you get your opinions from the media. Quite the angry beta with that mouth :lol:

I doubt you could make me angry. It's just not my style. Maybe if you did something skeevy, like direct moderators to use their positions to press your own slanted political agenda through selective rules enforcement and general fuckery. But you'd never do anything like that, right?

Watching news outlets air video footage of Trump's flagrant race baiting does not constitute receiving one's opinions from the media. That's just a fucking asinine thing to say. Every single time someone makes a comment like that it proves that the only value to your existence is feeding you twinkies and sending you to slaughter so that your fat can be harvested for soap. You rely on media outlets to provide you information just like everyone else. So stop being such a faggot.
Ha! Yeah right. Every word that falls out of your filthy trap is dripping with media talking points. You're a race baiting beta with anger issues.

This is really cute. A pathetic life loser who managed to the one measly accomplishment of creating a popular message board thinks he's an "alpha" male. Good for you, skippy. Me, I shoot wolves.

Meanwhile, Trump is responsible for his own actions and words. I realize sycophants like you can't manage to see that beyond the jizz in your eyes, and that as a liberal piece of shit you can't grasp the concept of responsibility. But you'll understand when you get older.

^^this is what a beta who's been triggered looks like^^... unbalanced, no control, empty, full of unfocused rage.

You shoot blanks. Turn off the TV and start forming your own opinions

^^this is what a beta who's been triggered looks like^^... unbalanced, no control, empty, full of unfocused rage.

You shoot blanks. Turn off the TV and start forming your own opinions

:dig:

Politifact rates Trumps claims of Judge Curiel's pro-Mexican and anti-trump bias as "Mostly False".

Judge Curiel is a member of a Hispanic lawyers networking group which is not and has never been involved in immigration issues, but rather is involved with mentoring young Hispanic lawyers, and dealing with education issues for all races in California.

Trump misses in attack on Trump U judge

Politifact rates Trumps claims of Judge Curiel's pro-Mexican and anti-trump bias as "Mostly False".

Damn, how did Rachel Maddow rate it? What of DailyKOS?

Judge Curiel is a member of a Hispanic lawyers networking group which is not and has never been involved in immigration issues, but rather is involved with mentoring young Hispanic lawyers, and dealing with education issues for all races in California.

Trump misses in attack on Trump U judge

Well if a radical left site is bashing Trump, it MUST be true.. :eusa_whistle:

"For near 8 years we bitched about racial division being used as a political weapon and/or tool."

Complaining by conservatives that was unwarranted and completely devoid of merit, nothing but a partisan contrivance of the right – a lie and straw man fallacy.
Total complete lie, of course, just like everything you post.

Trumps hand has been forced. The left opened that can of worms and that Jeanie cannot be put back in the bottle.

That's your excuse? Trump acts like a fucking child because other people force him to because they pick on him? Jesus fucking Christ, will Russia just nuke us already and put us out of our misery.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Don't worry too much, it seems to be VERY common among you lefties. You may be handicapped by it but you aren't alone.

You're supporting a life long Clinton donor who wants to raise taxes and trample business freedom, and you're calling me a lefty? :lmao:

Yeah don't get too cocky, there are a lot of people here and I don't care enough to memorize who is who. I usually let people's posts say what they are. You sounded like a lefty. Most lefties share your inability to understand what you read. Anyone could make that mistake.

Yeah don't get too cocky, there are a lot of people here and I don't care enough to memorize who is who. I usually let people's posts say what they are. You sounded like a lefty. Most lefties share your inability to understand what you read. Anyone could make that mistake.

And most wing nuts share the ability of not being able to own up to the consequences of what you've said. Don't worry, you're in bipartisan company.

And most wing nuts share the ability of not being able to own up to the consequences of what you've said. Don't worry, you're in bipartisan company.

Perhaps they do but since you posted irrelevant crap, that can't really be a consequence of my actions.

Forum List

Back