For God so loved the world....

Of course I am rightly judging. I am judging by what he himself said. He said Jesus is not the only way to God and even saying such a thing is "arrogance". That is saying the very Gospel itself is "arrogance". That is a message antithetical to Christianity.

You seem to not understand the difference between saving faith and deeds. Are you Catholic?
Of course I am rightly judging. I am judging by what he himself said. He said Jesus is not the only way to God and even saying such a thing is "arrogance". That is saying the very Gospel itself is "arrogance". That is a message antithetical to Christianity.

You seem to not understand the difference between saving faith and deeds. Are you Catholic?
No, you are not rightly judging

You are judging whether someone is a Christian or not

God hates religion and so did Jesus

I am not Catholic and I understand the difference between
faith and deeds...

You believe that there is one God.
You do well. Even the demons believe, and tremble!

But, do you want to know, O foolish man,
that faith without works is dead?

James 2:19-20

Works will not earn salvation,
but, true faith is manifested in works

God is about relationship, not religion

Yes indeed, and a great portion of the Epistles is about judging your brother--false prophets. Did you not know this? We are admonished to do this throughout. I would agree that we are not to judge someone's faith in Christ for light reasons. But when someone says they don't believe that Jesus is the only way to God--and to say that is even "arrogant"--that is absolutely disqualifying. I stand by that absolutely, and make no apologies for it.
Yes indeed, and a great portion of the Epistles is about judging your brother--false prophets. Did you not know this? We are admonished to do this throughout.
Please provide Scripture

Matthew 7:15-17 “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.

1 John 2:22 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

1 Timothy 1:3-4 When I left for Macedonia, I urged you to stay there in Ephesus and stop those whose teaching is contrary to the truth.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Galatians 1:7-8 not that there really is another gospel, but there aresome who are disturbing you and wanting to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

2 John 1:10-11 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house and do not give him any greeting, because the person who gives him a greeting shares in his evil deeds.

I mean how many more do you want? Like I said, the Epistles are full of these warnings.
I mean how many more do you want? Like I said, the Epistles are full of these warnings.
Darling, I want Scripture that states who isn’t a Christian
1 John 3:4-10

To commit sin is to break Gods law; sin, in fact, is lawlessness. Christ appeared, as you know, to do away with sins, and there is no sin in him. No man who therefore dwells in him is a sinner; the sinner has not seen him and does not know him.

My children, do not be misled. It is the man who does what is right who is righteous, as God is righteous; the man who sins is a child of the devil, for the devil has been a sinner from the first; and the Son of God appeared for the very purpose of undoing the devils work.

A child of God does not commit sin, because the divine seed remains in him; he cannot be a sinner because he is Gods child. That is the distinction between the children of God and the children of the devil.

No one who does not do what is right is Gods child.

Last edited:

No, you are not rightly judging

You are judging whether someone is a Christian or not

God hates religion and so did Jesus

I am not Catholic and I understand the difference between
faith and deeds...

You believe that there is one God.
You do well. Even the demons believe, and tremble!

But, do you want to know, O foolish man,
that faith without works is dead?

James 2:19-20

Works will not earn salvation,
but, true faith is manifested in works

God is about relationship, not religion

Yes indeed, and a great portion of the Epistles is about judging your brother--false prophets. Did you not know this? We are admonished to do this throughout. I would agree that we are not to judge someone's faith in Christ for light reasons. But when someone says they don't believe that Jesus is the only way to God--and to say that is even "arrogant"--that is absolutely disqualifying. I stand by that absolutely, and make no apologies for it.
Yes indeed, and a great portion of the Epistles is about judging your brother--false prophets. Did you not know this? We are admonished to do this throughout.
Please provide Scripture

Matthew 7:15-17 “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.

1 John 2:22 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

1 Timothy 1:3-4 When I left for Macedonia, I urged you to stay there in Ephesus and stop those whose teaching is contrary to the truth.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Galatians 1:7-8 not that there really is another gospel, but there aresome who are disturbing you and wanting to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

2 John 1:10-11 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house and do not give him any greeting, because the person who gives him a greeting shares in his evil deeds.

Darling, I want Scripture that states who isn’t a Christian
Honey, try Romans 8:9.

That is the BIBLICAL definition, darling.

Holly-Wood comes to mind here. The wood of the holly tree was cut from the inside bend of the elbow to the tip of your fuck you finger then the end whittled open and filled with your blood and sealed with wax as the staff of spell casting Satanists back in the day. Therein lies the name " Hollywood".
North south east west.
10:30 forward
Page

I didn't cite the not peace but sword scripture, one of your fellow Christians did
YOU did. I responded to and quoted YOU. And you are fulfilling His words
Here is the whole string:
Jesus said, "Do not think I came to bring peace on earth. I came not to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)
Is that why they call him "The Prince Of Peace?"
For a child has been born for us, a son given to us authority rests upon his shoulders; and he is named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6)
That's speaking of the time AFTER HIS RETURN, when you have no choice but to reject your current foolishness
Sure peace through the sword, sounds more like Islam than Christianity.

I didn't cite the not peace but sword scripture, one of your fellow Christians did
Jesus said, "Do not think I came to bring peace on earth. I came not to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)
For a child has been born for us, a son given to us authority rests upon his shoulders; and he is named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6)
That's speaking of the time AFTER HIS RETURN, when you have no choice but to reject your current foolishness
Don t care. I responded to YOU. I am not reading this entire thread.

Would you like to actually understand HIS words about the "sword" and the lack of peace for Christians in THIS present world?

Would you like to actually understand HIS words about the "sword" and the lack of peace for Christians in THIS present world?

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Apparently God loved the nations of the Roman Empire so much that he sent Jesus to curse them.

Last edited:
"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."
You keep repeating that without referencing the "scripture.", but it didn't sound at all familiar. I know the Scriptures. Not this one. so I googled it. This "scripture" is apparently your own creation. Google results ONLY show you "quoting" it on this messageboard

LMGTFY

You keep repeating that without referencing the "scripture.", but it didn't sound at all familiar. I know the Scriptures. Not this one. so I googled it. This "scripture" is apparently your own creation. Google results ONLY show you "quoting" it on this messageboard

LMGTFY

It is a quote from Jeremiah 25:15 taken directly from the New English Bible with apocrypha, oxford study edition, published by oxford university press, a rather enlightened translation. You can probably get one on the internet for about three dollars.

You might find this hard to believe but not everything can be googled.

When I began to look into scripture there was no such thing as the internet and you had to actually read the book and go to libraries and research centers and look at microfilm for reference materials.

Last edited:

LMGTFY

It is a quote from Jeremiah 25:15 taken directly from the New English Bible with apocrypha, oxford study edition, published by oxford university press, a rather enlightened translation. You can probably get one on the internet for about three dollars.
And yet it doesn't show up on google. Only YOU posting it here.

You do know the God (and Jesus) of the Bible, is NOT the God the liberals of this world wish Him to be, don't you?

You know when He Returns, the NATIONS will not accept Him and the resurrected Saints who accompany Him and will actually dare to go to WAR with Him?

It would be best to get on the right side of the coming battle.

LMGTFY

You do know the God (and Jesus) of the Bible, is NOT the God the liberals of this world wish Him to be, don't you?

You know when He Return, the NATIONS will not accept Him and the resurrected Saints who accompany Him and will actually dare to go to WAR with Him?

do yourself a favor, google the book, buy one for the price of a cup of coffee and then read it you lazy bastard.

41augdfxL1L.jpg

I would like to point out That that verse is missing in older biblical bibles such as the Gutenberg Bible but if your job was to convert everyone to Christianity then it would be good to put it in there at some point to hit the unwary or uneducated over the head to see things your way... Wink Wink...
Which goes to the fact that religion and ‘god’ are creations of man – devoid of authority, unworthy of worship – as all that is created by man is flawed and imperfect, religion in particular.
Says the insufferable and hopelessly flawed asshole who worships The State, created by man.

View attachment 251897
Now THAT's a CRC post we've learned to expect.

Because Jesus is part of the equation

I hope so.

But (some) Christians are extraordinarily arrogant assuming that there is only one path to God.
There is ONLY one path to GOD. That path must go through the Lord Jesus Christ and NONE go around HIM. Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:5-6
That's fine for you....but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to agree that it's true.

If atheism isnt a religion, why does the Religion forum attract the God Haters like flies?
god haters? Who here has said they hate gods? Oh...wait. IF we don't worship who you want us to, that makes us god haters?

Yes. and if you ask any rational questions about irrational professions of faith you are the spawn of the devil.

If you intend to remain sane, get used to it.

Sure peace through the sword, sounds more like Islam than Christianity
You're not making any sense. Which is why I usually avoid the religion forum. It is the hangout for the God Haters and not the Believers who actually READ the Bible. You "debate" what you don't understand and continually pull scriptures OUT OF CONTEXT. I don't have time to argue with fools who dont have an open mind.
You are using that term again. What,in your opinion, is a "god hater"?

LMGTFY

You know when He Return, the NATIONS will not accept Him and the resurrected Saints who accompany Him and will actually dare to go to WAR with Him?

do yourself a favor, google the book, buy one for the price of a cup of coffee and then read it you lazy bastard.

41augdfxL1L.jpg
Sorry, but I am hardly lazy simply because I don't use an obscure translation you worship and doesn't even register on google. You are also avoiding the points I made as you push a translation for no purpose.

Apparently God loved the nations of the Roman Empire so much that he sent Jesus to curse them.
It worked...once the Roman Empire became christian, it fell to pagans.

LMGTFY

41augdfxL1L.jpg
Sorry, but I am hardly lazy simply because I don't use an obscure translation you worship and doesn't even register on google. You are also avoiding the points I made as you push a translation for no purpose.

You are lazy because you rely on google to read something in a book that was never posted online.

I am suggesting you read it because it is a superior translation to the gibberish you rely on.

Forum List

Back