For Everybunny On The Staff Team

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I hope you all have a great happy and hoppy Easter weekend whether you're religious or not. I know I believe that Jesus died for all of us whatever what we believe and in the golden rule of treating others the way we want to be treated. Sure, it's not always easy to follow on this message board, but that's the whole entire point of Easter isn't it? That none of us are good enough, but we all have a chance at redemption and forgiveness if we seek it. Happy Easter and may God bless you all. :)

1650056908458.png
Have a fun and Hoppy Easter :D

Last edited:
Oh, happy Easter to you guys as well. If you have kids watch out for rabbit poop on Easter morning, you know how bunnies are. XD

I hope you all have a great happy and hoppy Easter weekend whether you're religious or not. I know I believe that Jesus died for all of us whatever what we believe and in the golden rule of treating others the way we want to be treated. Sure, it's not always easy to follow on this message board, but that's the whole entire point of Easter isn't it? That none of us are good enough, but we all have a chance at redemption and forgiveness if we seek it. Happy Easter and may God bless you all. :)

Forum List

Back