For Donald Trump, Now Comes the Hard Part

Buffett has a much better reputation than Trump.

Except perhaps to rubes.
Not to mention that if Buffett had started out with Trumps inherited money and connections he'd likely have been the worlds first Trillionaire instead of just being able to buy out Trump 10 times over.....

Trump has burned so many people in business. He is a sleazebag. Buffett is held in the highest esteem and is lionized.

The clueless partisans argue otherwise.

Soros and Buffet are good at business. Trump voters were duped. There are endless examples of Dump taking different sides of issues depending on trendy opinions. I have zero optimism for our future.

Buffet is a virtue signaling moron par none. Trump speaks his heart.

Soros is a plain psychotic/evil individual. Nothing suggests Trump has plans of world domination.

Except perhaps to rubes.

Based on... statistics pulled out from your regressive ass?

Classic projection.

^^^^
rube
^^^^
Regressive.

(Ideology defined by weak, feelings based insults and no arguments)

Anyone voting for the carnival barker Birfer Trump and mentioning ideology in the same sentence clearly is a low-information voter.

Buffet is a virtue signaling moron par none. Trump speaks his heart.

Soros is a plain psychotic/evil individual. Nothing suggests Trump has plans of world domination.

Except perhaps to rubes.

Based on... statistics pulled out from your regressive ass?

Classic projection.

^^^^
rube
^^^^
Regressive.

(Ideology defined by weak, feelings based insults and no arguments)

Anyone voting for the carnival barker Birfer Trump and mentioning ideology in the same sentence clearly is a low-information voter.

Thanks for proving my case, without leaving any doubt.

Regressive.

I would not be surprised to see him act more loopy after the convention. Maybe even drop his pants and moon the world.

He is a democrook Trojan Horse.

Rublicans should just not vote this year
Neither should Democrats... all the duopoly fixated partisan lemmings have voted the Republic into quite a big enough mess already, stay the fuck home and let people with some ethics, integrity, principles and objectivity decide who should hold public office.
No, just you and people who think like you should vote. Is that about what you are saying? LOL

I would not be surprised to see him act more loopy after the convention. Maybe even drop his pants and moon the world.

He is a democrook Trojan Horse.

Rublicans should just not vote this year
Neither should Democrats... all the duopoly fixated partisan lemmings have voted the Republic into quite a big enough mess already, stay the fuck home and let people with some ethics, integrity, principles and objectivity decide who should hold public office.
No, just you and people who think like you should vote. Is that about what you are saying? LOL
Congratulations, apparently you can read with comprehension which puts you head and shoulders above most of the dumb fucks that we've been allowing to vote.

The Republican Party has always been more disciplined than the Democratic Party.

Whereas the student Left denied JFK a second term, and Nader sank Gore, Rightwing voters are far, far more obedient to dear leader when it counts.

You would never - and I mean never - see a meaningful number of Republicans abandon their presidential nominee or sitting president.

The Democrats are much more independent, which is why Hillary will have a hard time unifying the party. All Republicans will fall in behind Trump, without question.

I don't think so. He's playin with house money. Most have already dismissed him. The Left-dominated MSM especially, has Hillary Clinton a lock to be President. He's got nothing to lose at this point.

I don't think so. He's playin with house money. Most have already dismissed him. The Left-dominated MSM especially, has Hillary Clinton a lock to be President. He's got nothing to lose at this point.
And neither do us moderate liberals. Part of us wants to see the establishment in Washington shaken up. We'd love to see if/what Trump could do. We know that Hillary is a corporate Democrat. We know the Democratic party is almost as corrupt as the Republicans. So we won't be voting for Trump but if he wins, at least he isn't Kasich Cruz Rubio Huckabee, Jeb, Carli, Ben, Christie, etc.

I feel like I already won. If Trump wins I'll give him my full support and hope he's not a sellout Republican like all the other Republicans are.

One thing you will all notice is when either Trump or Hillary try to bring jobs back home, I want all of you people to notice who tells us that bringing good paying jobs back home is unrealistic. This has already started and I'll tell you who is saying that. It's Republican obstructionists.

They may not win the White House but Republicans aren't done obstructing for the rich people they serve. And when dumb fucking Americans don't show up in 2018 and the GOP gains seats, expect Trump or Hillary's job to get a lot harder. It wouldn't be so hard if Americans voted every 2 years like they are supposed to.

"Mr. Trump inherits a Republican Party that has been traumatized and torn apart by his campaign. A majority of primary voters in the later contests ultimately chose him, but potentially crippling divisions persist on the right: In Indiana, roughly a quarter of Republican voters said they would be scared to see him elected president, according to exit polls.

The Republican National Committee has already swung behind Mr. Trump, with Reince Priebus, the party chairman, declaring Tuesday night that Mr. Trump was the presumptive nominee. But others in the party — most significantly, a half-dozen senators running for re-election in Democratic and swing states — face a tougher choice.

Republicans opposed to Mr. Trump gravely misunderstood their own party. Many believed that the bulk of primary voters were firmly set against Mr. Trump’s candidacy and saw his early successes as a function of the large, fractious group of candidates running against him. As the Republican field dwindled in size, they expected a majority of the party to rally around a single rival.

There was no anti-Trump majority left to rally, if it ever existed in the first place."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/politics/indiana-primary-highlights.html

Trump is truly in the big leagues now and must work to unite his party through his words and actions in approaching the Democratic party's nominee. It is more than picking a Veep who will reflect the will of those who oppose Trump, he must rehabilitate how own image and act more presidential.

Nice piece, but the Democratic presumptive nominee got her butt handed to her in Indiana. Her opponent is pushing for a contested convention. It appears the Republicans are coalescing sooner.
I agree but there is more for Trump to do to get the outliers to back him. He came in outrageous and now needs to lead the party.

Agreed. The hard part is just beginning.

To me this is the biggest question of the day.

"The fun and games were finally over for Trump, and he knew it.

No longer the insurgent outsider, he’s now faced with a choice. He can continue to be himself, peddling conspiracy theories and insulting every foe with the sophistication of a preteen mean girl. Or he can start acting like a statesman and risk losing the people who love him the way he is"

GOP, Welcome Your New Trump Overlord

I like him as an outsider, but I know he will have to act the part of a candidate who is an insider who is on the road to the WH.

Forum List

Back