The Republican Party steps further into the Darkness

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/o...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Shortly after the Republican race was called, Mr. Cruz announced that he was ending his campaign, leaving Gov. John Kasich as the sole rival to Mr. Trump in the G.O.P. contest.

That the Never-Trumpers had hoped to fall back on Mr. Cruz, perhaps the most reviled politician in his party, was a measure of their panic about the prospect now before them. With Mr. Trump’s success, “I’m watching a 160-year-old political party commit suicide,” said Henry Olsen, an elections analyst with the Ethics and Public Policy Center, a conservative think tank.

Republicans will all but certainly nominate Mr. Trump, who would be the most volatile and least prepared presidential candidate nominated by a major party in modern times. A man once ridiculed by many prominent Republicans will become the G.O.P. standard-bearer

Well folks, the GOP has their nominee. Donald will change the GOP forever. Once he is confirmed as the nominee, he will turn to the left and flip off all you RW nutjobs. FUNNY!

And Jim thinks voting for some woman who is under Investigation, is corrupted to her core, a liar, etc. or voting for that commie sympathize nobody old coot Sanders: would be stepping into the light I suppose. good grief the DRAMTIC is pathetic

And Jim thinks voting for some woman who is under Investigation, is corrupted to her core, a liar, etc. or voting for that commie sympathize nobody old coot Sanders: would be stepping into the light I suppose. good grief the DRAMTIC is pathetic

Again, have you any proof?

Trying to lie your way to the WH...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/o...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Shortly after the Republican race was called, Mr. Cruz announced that he was ending his campaign, leaving Gov. John Kasich as the sole rival to Mr. Trump in the G.O.P. contest.

That the Never-Trumpers had hoped to fall back on Mr. Cruz, perhaps the most reviled politician in his party, was a measure of their panic about the prospect now before them. With Mr. Trump’s success, “I’m watching a 160-year-old political party commit suicide,” said Henry Olsen, an elections analyst with the Ethics and Public Policy Center, a conservative think tank.

Republicans will all but certainly nominate Mr. Trump, who would be the most volatile and least prepared presidential candidate nominated by a major party in modern times. A man once ridiculed by many prominent Republicans will become the G.O.P. standard-bearer

Well folks, the GOP has their nominee. Donald will change the GOP forever. Once he is confirmed as the nominee, he will turn to the left and flip off all you RW nutjobs. FUNNY!
The people voted and Trump won. You like the establishment, don't like people voting apparently.

I see you are up to your usual BS this morning. Love Ds Hate Rs...equals dumb.

If the GOP elects a Liberal in Conservative clothing to the White House, it will be frigin Hilarious! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

A quote from the OP...

With Mr. Trump’s success, “I’m watching a 160-year-old political party commit suicide,” said Henry Olsen, an elections analyst with the Ethics and Public Policy Center, a conservative think tank.

Just incredible that Donald has completely fooled the RW nutjobs!

If the GOP elects a Liberal in Conservative clothing to the White House, it will be frigin Hilarious! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
The left loves Big Ears because he is an authoritarian international progressive.

The left hates Trump because he is an authoritarian populist progressive.

Yeah...I know it is entirely nonsensical.

The left loves Big Ears because he is an authoritarian international progressive.

The left hates Trump because he is an authoritarian populist progressive.

Yeah...I know it is entirely nonsensical.

And you will vote for Trump! :badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back