? for deer hunters....

novice bow hunters are the worst....taking shots that are not kill shots then running the wounded deer or simply doing nothing....so the deer is wasted
As long as you can get a blood trail that is a win.

yup

over the years i have found some pretty shitty hit deer

the thing is dont push em

let em go lay down

then come back

still nothing like a good lung shot

if i hear this one more time 'meat for the freezer'.....baited field permission stands....i know where the tree stand is..they are not hunting on our propety per say but are baiting in hopes of pulling the deer in and over to their field...they have cows on their side....they have agreed to fixing any fences if the cows want the feed...the fences are old and not my problem...i hate when hunters say 'i just wanna put meat in the freezer this winter' as i look at a 200 buck tree stand and what 2 grand compound bow if not more....would that not put meat in the freezer?
Meat for the freezer, buckskin for clothing, antlers for rattling.

antlers for rattling

yup and making knife handles and such

BULLDOG i could make him do all that ....that wont solve the major issue of his giving permission without talking to me..major breech of trust....i will most likely find their tree stand...that wont be hard and put a note just asking them to call me....see how that goes...

Whew, seems you might need some counseling for your marriage. All this anger sure did not come about because of some corn in a field.

had i been talked to...i would know the names of the two hunters and ask a lot more questions...i have given permission to hunters before with conditions...and husband knows this....i am not a fan of lazy hunters and i am not a fan of bow hunters ...total honesty ...no there would not be a bait field...on our property

I don't have a dog in this fight. I had my quota of hunting decades ago in the '60's.

Curious though why you're opposed to bow hunters?

well he is back the hunter...he is very nice and has set up a trail cam....seems we have a pack of coyotes....which he is determined to kill..that kinda shocked me...he is a bow hunter....right now he is setting up his tree stand and borrowed our atv...he has a wife and a son.....for some reason that makes him more acceptable...he is a co at the local prison

he is feeding a doe on the upper pasture ...she has two fawns and he is putting out minerals for her lactation ...he seems to be a good type of hunter...wanting to help the herds not just take trophies...

he is feeding a doe on the upper pasture ...she has two fawns and he is putting out minerals for her lactation ...he seems to be a good type of hunter...wanting to help the herds not just take trophies...
He is wanting to help the herds so he will get trophies ;)

Patient hunters let deer grow into monsters then blow their ass away

o be nice...he is very nice to me...and does tell me what he wants to do...even with me going....no no no....apparently the coyotes took down two of my neighbors cows....he has permission to hunt on their land...
he mentioned cats are the favorite food of coyotes.....i grabbed clark up and came in the house

housing developments are killing the hunting and he said public lands are full of idiots with rifles.....not knowing what they are doing....he did mention he didnt like to kill a buck till it was solid trophy

Fuck some coyotes
And dont even want to eat the fuckers!
Use a bow. Nasty little fuckers aint worth a bullet

he is a bow hunter....problem with coyotes...they breed more with larger litters when hunted...they are damn near impossible to get shed of

I do! I didnt hunt last year though. Well, i went turkey hunting in the spring. Or maybe that was 2016
So, possibly a couple years since i went lol

Forum List

Back