? for deer hunters....

had i been talked to...i would know the names of the two hunters and ask a lot more questions...i have given permission to hunters before with conditions...and husband knows this....i am not a fan of lazy hunters and i am not a fan of bow hunters ...total honesty ...no there would not be a bait field...on our property
What's wrong with bow hunters?

novice bow hunters are the worst....taking shots that are not kill shots then running the wounded deer or simply doing nothing....so the deer is wasted

novice bow hunters are the worst....taking shots that are not kill shots then running the wounded deer or simply doing nothing....so the deer is wasted
Too bad they werent born with a natural talent for shooting bows :/

Irrational and apoplectic wives are another reason why I always get permission to hunt on another's land IN WRITING. Aren't they surprised when I produce a permission document signed by their husband!

now that is a good idea

you do realize the hunters are not the problem...the husband not telling or talking with me is

I do. I also realize you are over reacting. You're not a hunter. Baiting a field is perfectly normal and your fear of bow vs. rifle hunting is misplaced. Get over it.

o do you suggest i get over not knowing about any of this till i happened on the baited field and is it really normal to use baited fields

o do you suggest i get over not knowing about any of this till i happened on the baited field and is it really normal to use baited fields

I suggest you've displayed a level of irrational nagging in this thread that is probably the reason your husband didn't want to talk to you in the first place. I'd fear your wrath too.

Be nice and maybe he'll let you know about these things in the future.

i see you dont understand the concept of joint ownership and communication.....if he wants out he has had 35 years to say so...

i am nice...he is still living in this house....another jointly owned property

i see you dont understand the concept of joint ownership and communication.....if he wants out he has had 35 years to say so...

i am nice...he is still living in this house....another jointly owned property

Did you have some other plan for the field or are you just being a bitch because you can?

the field is a small glade where i go to sit and relax and watch the world go by....so no i dont feel like i am being a bitch...and yes i have/had use for the glade

And you go sit in this "glade" to relax during the cold of deer season?...and people who are being bitchy rarely "feel" like they are being bitchy...

yes i go out in the winter...winters arent that bad here anymore and last winter i could walk up there most days.....funny how you think people just dont go outside cause of the cold....i do however had to take warmers with me..

do you stop using your property due to cold? and you realize fence lines have to be walked and checked even in the winter....a task no one enjoys....

yes i go out in the winter...winters arent that bad here anymore and last winter i could walk up there most days.....funny how you think people just dont go outside cause of the cold....i do however had to take warmers with me..

Funny how warmers think that winters aren't that cold any more...don't guess that you are aware of the fact that the US has been in a cooling trend for at least the past decade and a half.

uscrn-trend-plot-from-ncdc-data.png

do you stop using your property due to cold? and you realize fence lines have to be walked and checked even in the winter....a task no one enjoys....

For the most part, yes. The fields lie fallow...one pasture gets planted with winter rye..and I don't have a fence line around my property...I am not the keep mother nature in sort.

New Topics

Forum List

Back