For Black Republicans, pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is an obligatory fiction

According to this wholly absurd construct, hard work – and hard work, alone – is a magical key that unlocks the promises of the American dream
Incorrect. Being a hard worker is a virtue, and will often lead to greater opportunities and compensation, but working smart is is equally, if not moreso, the key to financial success.
Regardless, your formula, whining and entitlement, is a sure path to failure.

There it is, "SuperBad" thinks a positive attitude is weak ass bullshit. I don't know how old or successful you are but based on my experience, nothing can stop a hard worker with a positive attitude from being successful in this country. Nothing.
No, I don't think a positive attitude is bullshit, it is just the person trying to relay the message.

Incorrect. Being a hard worker is a virtue, and will often lead to greater opportunities and compensation, but working smart is is equally, if not moreso, the key to financial success.
Regardless, your formula, whining and entitlement, is a sure path to failure.
Black folks in this country have never been entitled, so that is horse shit. As far as whining, we should just turn the other cheek, right?

Black folks in this country have never been entitled, so that is horse shit. As far as whining, we should just turn the other cheek, right?
There are many well to do African Americans and a huge African American middle class. All of us abuse personal responsibilities and African Americans are no exception and do it to the extreme. And what we see in certain areas exists for it and is used by race baiters to condemn others for something they did nothing wrong for.

The mistake you make is believing that struggle is limited to black people. You're also singing the Marxist line about all of this. I assume poor white trash should get some government help too, right?

Forum List

Back