For all you Hibbies out there....

Sounds pretty crispy. The style of music is a little yippy for my taste. Dude's got a good voice, for this type though. Is this church music?

The guitar sounds really good.

• Banned
Sounds pretty crispy. The style of music is a little yippy for my taste. Dude's got a good voice, for this type though. Is this church music?

The guitar sounds really good.
This is old style 70s Hibbie music GT. Three Dog Night covered this a little later and actually had the hit with it, that version is alot more common and alot more commonly known.

B.W. Stevenson also wrote and recorded "My Maria" in the 70s and had a hit with it, but that song is more known by the cover Brooks and Dumb did on it in the 90s.

Here's Stevenson's original "My Maria."

My Maria - BW Stevenson digitally remastered by Midnight Marauder | Excellence in Podcasting Networks

This is a mp3 file. There is nothing wrong with it, it is clean, it is not malicious.

B.W. Stevenson, original artist. Let's all go to Shambala!

2011 digital remaster, in my studio. Click below to stream or download:

Shambala - BW Stevenson digitally remastered by Midnight Marauder | Excellence in Podcasting Networks

Not bad, but I'd say it sounds a bit more country than hippie music.

Here's the original for those that don't know who Three Dog Night is.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpVS7D9AJs]YouTube - The Road to Shamballa | music by Three Dog Night[/ame]

• Banned
This is a mp3 file. There is nothing wrong with it, it is clean, it is not malicious.

B.W. Stevenson, original artist. Let's all go to Shambala!

2011 digital remaster, in my studio. Click below to stream or download:

Shambala - BW Stevenson digitally remastered by Midnight Marauder | Excellence in Podcasting Networks

Groovy. :)

Seriously, it sounds good.
Song is clean and simple so I didn't mess with it too much. Just some companding and compression, noise reduction, and a Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack encoding!

Glad you like, it's i-Pod friendly too!

Forum List

Back