For all the talk about Bush being like Hitler back in the day

It's funny that some are such cowards they have to put insults in the tag remarks of the thread because they're to chicken shit to do it publicly.

Funny thing is I make about 130k a year. A far cry from white trash and I bet far more than the coward who put that in the tag line.

Suck my white trash balls coward.

Obama has surpassed him by leaps and bounds with his oval office decrees and dictatorial laws he has passed. This man has made insane power grabs in every area growing the govt to an unsustainable size.

Everyone said Obama was going to "fix" Bushes mistakes but all he's done is double downed on them while adding his own.

What a disaster.

Not only that but Obama has continued all of Bush's policies that pissed progressives off.

I suppose now that Obama continues the Patriot Act and goes to war it's all fine and dandy.

Once again progressives have zero standards...

They're pathetic collectivists.........

One of my beefs with Obama when he was running was the fact that I knew he would not change many of Bush's policies when it came to intelligence and defense.

Obama has surpassed him by leaps and bounds with his oval office decrees and dictatorial laws he has passed. This man has made insane power grabs in every area growing the govt to an unsustainable size.

Everyone said Obama was going to "fix" Bushes mistakes but all he's done is double downed on them while adding his own.

What a disaster.

Not only that but Obama has continued all of Bush's policies that pissed progressives off.

I suppose now that Obama continues the Patriot Act and goes to war it's all fine and dandy.

Once again progressives have zero standards...

They're pathetic collectivists.........

One of my beefs with Obama when he was running was the fact that I knew he would not change many of Bush's policies when it came to intelligence and defense.
He certainly changed his tune when he got in office.

Do you know why?

Because he started seeing the real intel, not the crap he was used to seeing in the media.

It's funny that some are such cowards they have to put insults in the tag remarks of the thread because they're to chicken shit to do it publicly.

Funny thing is I make about 130k a year. A far cry from white trash and I bet far more than the coward who put that in the tag line.

Suck my white trash balls coward.

Count yourself lucky. I've been tagged as "it is acceptable to kill Koshergirl"

Bush/Obama?? Just another scam in the end. They're both just two Globalist Elite NWO-created assholes.

Bush never walked into a small business with his Thugs, pulled a gun on the owner,forced him to cough up all the cash in the safe and then shut the place down,,,,,just like Castro did and Obama has been doing since 2009.

Surely you have list of businesses the President and his thugs robbed and then forced to shut down don't you?
Glad to see you agree obamaturd has thugs.

For all the talk about Bush being like Hitler back in the day
I'm guessin' Old Europe knew more, about that, than anyone......

asshole-bush.jpg

:eusa_whistle:
Funny, if europe knew anything, they would stop asking for our help every time they get themselves in trouble. obamaturd is more like hitler than Bush.

Bush never walked into a small business with his Thugs, pulled a gun on the owner,forced him to cough up all the cash in the safe and then shut the place down,,,,,just like Castro did and Obama has been doing since 2009.

Really?

I do believe you are a liar, sir.

Drinking koolaid I C.

Nate Silver, who has a nasty habit of using pesky things like facts to respond to silly arguments, explained, "There is just one problem with this theory. Nobody has bothered to look up data for the control group: the list of dealerships which aren't being closed. It turns out that all car dealers are, in fact, overwhelmingly more likely to donate to Republicans than to Democrats -- not just those who are having their doors closed."
There is no conspiracy. The Obama administration is not using Chrysler's bankruptcy to punish individual Republican contributors. Conservative blogs jumped on this before thinking it through.

Nothing to see here; move along.

The Washington Monthly

Do you get the feeling that Grumps was dropped on his head at birth? Me neither. I think the doctor spiked him like a football in the endzone. It would explain quite a bit.

ROTH Bennett a respectable ........hahahahaha

According to Grumps...

Baracknophobia is rampant here.

You do realize that once elected Hitler seized power by deception and decree and then killed thousands of his political opponents to stay in power right?

Get back to us when Baracks secret police start rounding up Republicans, and lining them up to be shot. K.

The good thing about Obama is he attracts folks with the same work ethic he has. Here we have jamie Goelick and Biden, rather that Goering and Heydrick.

yeah, goering was known for his work ethic.

you are spouting nonsense as usual.

Surely you have list of businesses the President and his thugs robbed and then forced to shut down don't you?
Glad to see you agree obamaturd has thugs.

Did you see the list yet? No? Well, till then........nope.

Very similar in personality to old Adolf. Vain, lazy, disdainful of constitutional nicety, lover of spectacle about himself.

Too many on the left are too interested in where they want to go, and not particular on how they get there. It is even worse now than it was in the Clinton years.

negged because you forgot other similarities in your "analysis".
obama has two eyes, like hitler. and two arms.

"
We removed Saddam Hussein from power because he was a threat to our security. He had pursued and used weapons of mass destruction. He sponsored terrorists. He ordered his military to shoot at American and British pilots patrolling the no-fly zones. He invaded his neighbors. He fought a war against the United States and a broad coalition. He had declared that the United States of America was his enemy.
Over the course of a decade, Saddam Hussein refused to comply with more than a dozen United Nations resolutions -- including demands that he respect the rights of the Iraqi people, disclose his weapons, and abide by the terms of a 1991 cease-fire. He deceived international inspectors, and he denied them the unconditional access they needed to do their jobs. When a unanimous Security Council gave him one final chance to disclose and disarm, or face serious consequences, he refused to comply with that final opportunity. At any point along the way, Saddam Hussein could have avoided war by complying with the just demands of the international community. The United States did not choose war -- the choice was Saddam Hussein’s….
At the same time, we must remember that an investigation after the war by chief weapons inspector Charles Duelfer found that Saddam was using the U.N. oil-for-food program to influence countries and companies in an effort to undermine sanctions, with the intent of restarting his weapons programs once the sanctions collapsed and the world looked the other way….
As I stated in a speech in the lead-up to the war, a liberated Iraq could show the power of freedom to transform the Middle East by bringing hope and progress to the lives of millions…. History has shown that free nations are peaceful nations. And as Iraqi democracy takes hold, Iraqi citizens will have a stake in a common and peaceful future."

Does anyone see 9/11 mentioned?

Free Frank Warner: This is news: Bush actually lists reasons for invading Iraq

Bush revisionism.

He lied so much about Iraq while president he (well, his speech writers) had a hard time keeping up.

Text Of Bush Iraq Speech To U.N. - CBS News

President Bush's Speech on the Use of Force Against Iraq, New York Times, October 8, 2002

I'm sorry, a transcript of his speech isn't "revisionism" you ignorant yahoo.

What a disaster.

I think Obama is about the same as Bush. They both suck and about the same degree.

I'm sorry, a transcript of his speech isn't "revisionism" you ignorant yahoo.

No need to be sorry!

I guess I needed to explain that it was Bush doing the revisionism. He (well to be fair, his speech writers) can't keep his lies straight.

Full text: Bush's speech | World news | guardian.co.uk

Go ahead and tell me what he revised.

"

The danger is clear: using chemical, biological or, one day, nuclear weapons, obtained with the help of Iraq, the terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions and kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country, or any other.
The United States and other nations did nothing to deserve or invite this threat. But we will do everything to defeat it. Instead of drifting along toward tragedy, we will set a course toward safety. Before the day of horror can come, before it is too late to act, this danger will be removed.
The United States of America has the sovereign authority to use force in assuring its own national security. That duty falls to me, as Commander-in-Chief, by the oath I have sworn, by the oath I will keep.
Recognizing the threat to our country, the United States Congress voted overwhelmingly last year to support the use of force against Iraq. America tried to work with the United Nations to address this threat because we wanted to resolve the issue peacefully. We believe in the mission of the United Nations. One reason the UN was founded after the second world war was to confront aggressive dictators, actively and early, before they can attack the innocent and destroy the peace.
In the case of Iraq, the Security Council did act, in the early 1990s. Under Resolutions 678 and 687 - both still in effect - the United States and our allies are authorized to use force in ridding Iraq of weapons of mass destruction. This is not a question of authority, it is a question of will. Last September, I went to the U.N. General Assembly and urged the nations of the world to unite and bring an end to this danger. On November 8, the Security Council unanimously passed Resolution 1441, finding Iraq in material breach of its obligations, and vowing serious consequences if Iraq did not fully and immediately disarm. "

Forum List

Back