For All The Snowflakes Who Say, 'Stop Talking About Hillary'....SHUT UP!

When The Wealthy and Morally Decayed and Perverted Hildabeast McCankles AKA McScrooge shuts the fuck up, we'll shut the fuck up.

In all seriousness, I can't imagine she would get past the primaries. All the Democrats I know still have a bad taste in their mouth in what her and the DNC did to Sanders
Is there ANYONE in the DNC - after everything she did, rigging/cheating, having to protect her from indictment, then getting thrown under the bus by her as she blamed them for her loss - that would be willing to do all of that again for her - to include finally GIVING her the nomination she never WON?

never underestimate the power of bias brains...

Hillary 2016 before Primaries.... "She's terrible"
After the Primaries.... She's Awesome!!"
Running against Trump.... "Yay Hillary!!! "
Immediately after losing to Trump.... "We still love you!"
6 months later after "BernieGate" and the Blame Tour.... "Go Away, you suck"
Before yesterday...... "for the love of God GO AWAY!!!!!
Today.... "well, you know, she isn't all that bad"

Can't see it. She's toxic and all the Dems now running don't want her anywhere near their campaigns.

I doubt like the DNC gives her the nod in 2020.

To bad. I'd love to see Trump kicked her sorry ass all over the map.

A former Hillary Clinton adviser says there's a chance she will run in 2020

"Ready to go through the 2016 election all over again?

Philippe Reines, who worked for Hillary Clinton going back to 2002 and was her senior adviser at the State Department, made the argument to Politico Friday that the former Democratic nominee might actually be the party's best hope for defeating Trump in 2020. He said no other Democrat has "anywhere near a base of 32 million people," especially not Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). The party, he feels, shouldn't dismiss her as a failed candidate because she's "smarter" and "tougher" than most, and she "could raise money easier than most."

But it doesn't sound like this is just wishful thinking on his part. He really thinks it could happen, saying the chances of Clinton running in 2020 are "not zero.”

Hillary promised she was going to hang around, to keep herself relevant for a possible 2020 Presidential election run....and she has. She has never left the media, never faded into the background, and she has constantly made sure her name is in the media.

With this newest article, to all of the whining, butt-hurt snowflakes who have DEMANDED everyone stop talking about Hillary....STFU!

I know she is like a nightmare that just wont go away ... but that's YOUR problem! :p

The proven FELON, obstructing, national security-jeopardizing, primary rigging, debate cheating, Election and Campaign Finance law violating, foreign spy-Russian colluding/paying, TWO-TIME LOSING, former DNC candidate who blamed everyone for her last loss - to include the Democrats who kept her fat, bedroom-curtain-wearing ass out of jail....is seriously considering running (waddling...with help) for President again in 2020!

Hillary+Clinton+OZY+FEST+2018+Presented+OZY+WK9lb_RdytRl.jpg

I stand corrected - that's not a bedroom curtain

she is wearing...it is a SHOWER curtain. :p

/----/ Funny how the former Hildabeast voters want her to STFU and go away and the Trump supporters want her to stick around.
View attachment 223480

Sure they want her around. They also want her as the Democrate running in 2020.

The woman is toxic though at many Dems don't want her anywhere near their campaigns.

To bad. I'd have love to see her run in 2020 so Trump could kick her ass all over the map.

In all seriousness, I can't imagine she would get past the primaries. All the Democrats I know still have a bad taste in their mouth in what her and the DNC did to Sanders

I know. I have Dem and liberal friends who hate the woman. They wouldn't vote for her if she were the last Dem on earth.

Several of them voted for Trump, and are glad they did. Others just stayed home.

It's interesting, when you talk to people you know who are Democrats, there is a clear undercurrent of #walkaway. There really is, they are disenfranchised and dismayed by the tribalism and Trumphobia of the left. Not ready to say "I am now a conservative" of course, but clearly moving right.
You don't see that on political forums of course.

"Ready to go through the 2016 election all over again?

Philippe Reines, who worked for Hillary Clinton going back to 2002 and was her senior adviser at the State Department, made the argument to Politico Friday that the former Democratic nominee might actually be the party's best hope for defeating Trump in 2020. He said no other Democrat has "anywhere near a base of 32 million people," especially not Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). The party, he feels, shouldn't dismiss her as a failed candidate because she's "smarter" and "tougher" than most, and she "could raise money easier than most."

But it doesn't sound like this is just wishful thinking on his part. He really thinks it could happen, saying the chances of Clinton running in 2020 are "not zero.”

Hillary promised she was going to hang around, to keep herself relevant for a possible 2020 Presidential election run....and she has. She has never left the media, never faded into the background, and she has constantly made sure her name is in the media.

With this newest article, to all of the whining, butt-hurt snowflakes who have DEMANDED everyone stop talking about Hillary....STFU!

I know she is like a nightmare that just wont go away ... but that's YOUR problem! :p

The proven FELON, obstructing, national security-jeopardizing, primary rigging, debate cheating, Election and Campaign Finance law violating, foreign spy-Russian colluding/paying, TWO-TIME LOSING, former DNC candidate who blamed everyone for her last loss - to include the Democrats who kept her fat, bedroom-curtain-wearing ass out of jail....is seriously considering running (waddling...with help) for President again in 2020!

Hillary+Clinton+OZY+FEST+2018+Presented+OZY+WK9lb_RdytRl.jpg

I stand corrected - that's not a bedroom curtain

she is wearing...it is a SHOWER curtain. :p

/----/ Funny how the former Hildabeast voters want her to STFU and go away and the Trump supporters want her to stick around.
View attachment 223480

The woman is toxic though at many Dems don't want her anywhere near their campaigns.

To bad. I'd have love to see her run in 2020 so Trump could kick her ass all over the map.

I know. I have Dem and liberal friends who hate the woman. They wouldn't vote for her if she were the last Dem on earth.

Several of them voted for Trump, and are glad they did. Others just stayed home.

It's interesting, when you talk to people you know who are Democrats, there is a clear undercurrent of #walkaway. There really is, they are disenfranchised and dismayed by the tribalism and Trumphobia of the left. Not ready to say "I am now a conservative" of course, but clearly moving right.

The same thing happened to the Republicans several years ago, and if Trump had not come along, they would have been severely punished. Now it's the democrats' turn to face discontent with the power structure, and it remains to be seen how they will react. Will a Trump show up for them and give the party new life or will the aging dinosaurs keep their tight grip on power and see revolt?

View attachment 223480

The same thing happened to the Republicans several years ago, and if Trump had not come along, they would have been severely punished. Now it's the democrats' turn to face discontent with the power structure, and it remains to be seen how they will react. Will a Trump show up for them and give the party new life or will the aging dinosaurs keep their tight grip on power and see revolt?

Certainly. The 90's after the "Republican revolution"...you might remember they all stood on the steps of the Capitol with a list of promises...that they DID NOT keep. At all. Newt Gingrich was a massive disappointment.

I think she should go ahead and run again, she will do well. She needs to get back on the campaign trail and enjoy the love of the Democratic party.

Certainly. The 90's after the "Republican revolution"...you might remember they all stood on the steps of the Capitol with a list of promises...that they DID NOT keep. At all. Newt Gingrich was a massive disappointment.
/----/ which parts did they break? Contract with America - Wikipedia

Hell now the NY Times is telling her to shut the hell up. Her own party telling her she's unpopular and to shut up, she's going to flip out.

Is there ANYONE in the DNC - after everything she did, rigging/cheating, having to protect her from indictment, then getting thrown under the bus by her as she blamed them for her loss - that would be willing to do all of that again for her - to include finally GIVING her the nomination she never WON?

Nope, Putin done it.

That and the vast right wing conspiracy

I’m glad she’s a democrat. lol

Her and obama are unwittingly helping republicans win in the midterms. :2up:

Dp0-1tpU8AAUPea.jpg

Top Hillary Clinton aide: she may run in 2020

"She’s younger than Joe Biden by four years. Is it that she’s run before? This would be Bernie Sanders’ second time, and Biden’s third time. Is it lack of support? She had 65 million people vote for her.”

________

Good Lord, let it be true. I'm a Deplorable person, I admit it, but if you will just keep Satan from calling her home before she can run for President one more time, I promise will go to Sunday School for a whole month straight.

Forum List

Back