For All The Snowflakes Who Say, 'Stop Talking About Hillary'....SHUT UP!

Dp0-1tpU8AAUPea.jpg

Top Hillary Clinton aide: she may run in 2020

"She’s younger than Joe Biden by four years. Is it that she’s run before? This would be Bernie Sanders’ second time, and Biden’s third time. Is it lack of support? She had 65 million people vote for her.”

________

Good Lord, let it be true. I'm a Deplorable person, I admit it, but if you will just keep Satan from calling her home before she can run for President one more time, I promise will go to Sunday School for a whole month straight.

I think she'll change her mind when all the mega donors turn their backs on her.

Worse move Democrats could make. She lost to Trump of all people. A badger could've beaten Trump. That should tell you how bad she was. She lost to a piece of shit.

Really? A badger? He beat 16 qualified Republicans in short order. Then he beat Hillary Clinton in a landslide when he again was considered to have no chance whatsoever. Gee, I hope the DNC kept the receipt for all the champaign they had left over, food, and barges of fireworks! :D

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

Dp0-1tpU8AAUPea.jpg

Top Hillary Clinton aide: she may run in 2020

"She’s younger than Joe Biden by four years. Is it that she’s run before? This would be Bernie Sanders’ second time, and Biden’s third time. Is it lack of support? She had 65 million people vote for her.”

________

Good Lord, let it be true. I'm a Deplorable person, I admit it, but if you will just keep Satan from calling her home before she can run for President one more time, I promise will go to Sunday School for a whole month straight.
upload_2018-10-20_0-28-12.jpeg

If she runs again, the message is clear "I own the Democratic Party b*tches!"

She is power hungry, billions spent on her, she will run in all likelihood.

Michael Goodwin: Count on Hillary to run in 2020

This is beyond odd, but here goes. I rise to defend Hillary Clinton.

She is under attack and this time, the long knives are wielded by members of her own clan. Suddenly, after two years of indulging Clinton’s blame games and pity parties, lefty pundits say she’s talking too much, she’s stuck in the past, she had her chance and she blew it.

Vanity Fair, declaring that she “still hasn’t learned the lessons of #MeToo,” is furious that Clinton said her husband’s Oval Office dalliance with Monica Lewinsky was not an abuse of power because the 22-year-old intern “was an adult.”

Politico flatly declared Clinton a “problem” who won’t go away and fretted that Democrats “don’t know what to do” about her.

A New York Times columnist, noting that Clinton is a font of gaffes and a focus for Republicans, accused her of “moral arrogance” and wrote that “someone needs to perform an intervention.”

The passions are real and the imagery colorful. Imagine an intervention where a pink pussy-hat posse forces Clinton into a van and drives her to a remote cabin in the woods to keep her from talking.

Alas, the motives are suspect. These three writers, all female, are not so much angry at what Clinton is saying as they are over the timing. The gist of their complaint is that she is hogging the spotlight they believe should be trained on Democrats running in the midterms. They’re mad because they fear she’s undercutting the holy war they subscribe to against President Trump.

Doesn't matter who the Dems run, Trump will dominate the electoral college.

Myself, I'll be writing in Ron Paul again, screw you guys. lol.

I would be ecstatic if Hillary was the 2020 Democrat Party nominee. ...:thup:
If she wins the D nomination in 2020, the Ds are dumber than even I thought.

Of course she is not opposed to stealing the nomination as she did in 2016, and we know the establishment and MSM will gladly assist her in the theft.

I would be ecstatic if Hillary was the 2020 Democrat Party nominee. ...:thup:
If she wins the D nomination in 2020, the Ds are dumber than even I thought.

Of course she is not opposed to stealing the nomination as she did in 2016, and we know the establishment and MSM will gladly assist her in the theft.
dunno if she'd get the nomination but she would destroy the party in the process.

If she runs again, the message is clear "I own the Democratic Party b*tches!"

She is power hungry, billions spent on her, she will run in all likelihood.

Michael Goodwin: Count on Hillary to run in 2020

This is beyond odd, but here goes. I rise to defend Hillary Clinton.

She is under attack and this time, the long knives are wielded by members of her own clan. Suddenly, after two years of indulging Clinton’s blame games and pity parties, lefty pundits say she’s talking too much, she’s stuck in the past, she had her chance and she blew it.

Vanity Fair, declaring that she “still hasn’t learned the lessons of #MeToo,” is furious that Clinton said her husband’s Oval Office dalliance with Monica Lewinsky was not an abuse of power because the 22-year-old intern “was an adult.”

Politico flatly declared Clinton a “problem” who won’t go away and fretted that Democrats “don’t know what to do” about her.

A New York Times columnist, noting that Clinton is a font of gaffes and a focus for Republicans, accused her of “moral arrogance” and wrote that “someone needs to perform an intervention.”

The passions are real and the imagery colorful. Imagine an intervention where a pink pussy-hat posse forces Clinton into a van and drives her to a remote cabin in the woods to keep her from talking.

Alas, the motives are suspect. These three writers, all female, are not so much angry at what Clinton is saying as they are over the timing. The gist of their complaint is that she is hogging the spotlight they believe should be trained on Democrats running in the midterms. They’re mad because they fear she’s undercutting the holy war they subscribe to against President Trump.
:laughing0301:

DO IT, BITCH!!

Make me vote Republican again, you fucking whore.

Do not mention Hillary. Otherwise the libtards will say that you're "obsessed" with her. Anyone else notice that? Hillary is the standard-bearer of the Democrat Party, yet the libtards don't want you to mention her name.

If she'd just go away, nobody would ever bring her up. But she won't.

She's like a horror movie monster. If you say her name, she appears and ruins your life.

Do not mention Hillary. Otherwise the libtards will say that you're "obsessed" with her. Anyone else notice that? Hillary is the standard-bearer of the Democrat Party, yet the libtards don't want you to mention her name.

If she'd just go away, nobody would ever bring her up. But she won't.

She's like a horror movie monster. If you say her name, she appears and ruins your life.

Kinda like this guy. Don't say her name three time, or she will appear...

timburton.0.0.jpg

Forum List

Back